Is he gay?

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

L.Joe's eyes widened as he gasped. He let go of "Jaehyuk" immediately and scrambled off him. Jaehyuk turned bright red and his (her) eyes darted around.

"I can explain..." Jaehyuk muttered.

L.Joe shook his head. "I don't want to know." he said honestly. He was surprised that there was another girl pretending to be a guy in this school, but he really wasn't interested in knowing anything else. "But I promise not to tell." L.Joe assured.

He cleared his heads of his thoughts, and walked back casually to where Mi Hye was already panicking because of her missing boyfriend.

Jaehyuk stared at L.Joe and a small smile appeared on her face. *L.Joe.. I never expected his reaction to be so mild. But I guess it's because his girlfriend also pretended to be a guy.*

She bit her lips and pulled her jacket over her. "I hope no one else finds out I'm a girl." she whispered.

 


Mi Hye pouted as L.Joe darted through the doors again. For the past few days, L.Joe has been engaged in brotherly activities with the Teen top members.

Whenever the other Teen Top members wanted to do something as a group in the past, L.Joe would make sure to choose activities that MI Hye would be able to join in to, like flying kites and skating.

But this time, it was L.Joe who suggested that they go bungee jumping and what not.

Mi Hye would have gone...if not for the fact that she was afraid of heights.

She had hoped that L.Joe would include her in, but it seemed like he was rather persistant to leave Mi Hye out on this one, even though the other members wanted to choose another activity.

She had assured them that it was alright, she could go out with her other f(x) buddies, but she couldn't help but feel rather disappointed.

After relaying all her feelings to her best friends, she got nothing less than a agitated, overwhelming and heated response.

"Oh my gosh!" Victoria shrieked. "It's obvious he wants to avoid you!"

Sulli and LUna nodded. "YEAHHHHH!!!

Mi Hye frowned. "No way." she shook her head. "Why would L.Joe Oppa want to avoid me? He loves me!" she protested.

"That's what you think." Sulli shook her head. Krystal frowned. "I believe L.Joe really loves Mi Hye. I've seen it for myself. He does love her a lot."

"Then what's the problem, smarty ?" Amber rolled her eyes.

"Maybe..." Krystal trailed off. "Maybe he found someone else to love?"

Mi Hye felt her heart stop momentarily. "NO WAY!" she shrieked. "It can't be!"

Krystal nodded. "Yeah It can't. He loves you too much." she confirmed.

"Then what can it be?" Luna frowned, perplexed.

"Maybe he turned gay all of a sudden?" Amber joked god-naturedly.

The girls burst into laughter. "Nah." Mi Hye hugged a pillow. "My Byunghun Oppa would only love me."

 


Mi Hye returned to the dorm when Teen Top hasn't arrived yet. She plopped herself on L.Joe's bed, enjoying his smell that was prevalent on his bed.

Jinyoung was strumming his guitar, while Gongchan was...sleeping. AGAIN.

Mi Hye hummed along with the tune as she flipped through her magazine leisurely. Jinyoung peeked at her and a pleasant smile appeared on his face. *She's really so pretty. That L.Joe's one lucky bastard.*

Jinyoung felt his heart skipping beats as he continued to watch her. They weren't awkward even though they weren't talking. It was a comfortable feeling, like they had known each other for a long time.

His singing grew more emotional and fluent as he penned down new songs. He was surprised at how easy the inspirations came to him, just because he was looking at her. She was the source of his happiness, the source of his inspirations.

He sighed softly to himself as he continued composing the song.

It was only through that way he was able to talk of his feelings for her.

Mi Hye on the other hand came across an article on the magazine. Conveniently titled: Is your boyfriend Gay?

She laughed and wanted to skip it, when her fingers found themselves flipping to the previous page. She gulped as she took a pen to write down the answers.

Does your boyfriend likes skinship with guys?

Mi Hye frowned a little. L.Joe didn't really like to be touched except for her, so, no.

Does your boyfriend like skinship with you?

Mi Hye giggled at the thought of how L.Joe would do anything to get a kiss from her. So, yes.

Have you realized that your boyfriend doesn't like skinship with you as much, recently?

Mi hye stiffened. She tried to recall when was the last time L.Joe initiated a kiss, or even holding her hand or a hug.

That seemed like...a long time ago. In fact, he seemed to be avoiding touching her these few days.

Mi Hye gulped as she ticked yes.

Do you know of any instances that you have made your boyfriend aroused?

Mi hye frowned. L.Joe has never seemed to think of her in another way, deeper than a girlfriend. He didn't seem to be attracted to her more than a girlfriend, to want to do anything to her.

So no.


MI Hye gulped as she looked at the results.

Your Boyfriend may well be gay! Of course he loves you, but that was in the past. There is a high possibility that he's gay right now so beware!


Mi Hye growled softly and chucked the magazine away, turning to sleep. Jinyoung raised his brows at her and shrugged. *At least she's within my sight right now.*