Drabble Four

Sunshine for a Wallflower
Note: I really don't know what I even attempted to do... Hopefully it wasn't too bad. Also sorry for the lack of updates I've been rather busy and I haven't had much inspiration. I'm sorry!
------------------------------------------
 
 
It had been a tiring week, specially for the shorter of the two girls. Hectic schedules all week with barely any sleep, Sunny was preparing for SNSD's comeback Single Party. A Summer concept, the girls where extremely happy with the concept since it meant going to a beach and relaxing in between takes, and their company agreed to let them have a day off once the Music Video was filmed. The now Bright Red-haired girl was excitedly speaking on the phone with the person who made her happiest. Sunny told Hyomin all about her schedules for those days on the island for filming.
 
"That's amazing Soonkyu! You are going to have a perfect vacation!" Hyomin got excited for the opportunity that Sunny got to relax. Seeing her girlfriend so tired so often worried her, with this she could now relax a bit more before the eight girls are tightly packed with schedules.
 
"Yeah! I'm excited, but it won't be perfect... I'm going to miss you too much." Sunny said, on the other side of the line Hyomin could tell her cute bunny was pouting. All she wanted to do at that moment was to hug her and comfort her. "Minnie... Are you busy those three days?" 
 
"No, why?" Hyomin, being the oblivious girl she was, had no clue where Sunny was going with that question but she could tell that the other girl was happy.
 
"Come with me then! Come with us to the island!" Hyomin froze for a second, wondering if she had heard her right. A wide grin spread on her face and she nodded quickly. She realized that they where on the phone so Sunny couldn't see her so she replied.
 
"I can?! Yes of course! Absolutely!!" Hyomin said overly excited, almost yelling at the phone because of how happy she was. 
 
"So... You do?" Sunny joked with a laugh, causing Hyomin to chuckle too.
 
"Wait, is it ok to bring me along? I'm not only your friend anymore Soonkyu, are you sure it is ok?" Hyomin voiced her worries to the shorter girl.
 
"Yes it is ok, Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri are bringing their boyfriends along. Taeyeon decided not to invite her boyfriend to support Tiffany a bit. And the other two are single so poor them."
Sunny said with a chuckle in the end. 
 
"Alright, I'll go pack my bags then! I love you! Thank you bunny!" Hyomin said hurriedly, causing Sunny to roll her eyes playfully at the silly girl. 
 
"Ok, I love you more. I'll see you soon, pack a y swimsuit~" Sunny said with a erted smirk that Hyomin could perfectly picture her doing as she blushed. Sunny was quickly scolded by Hyomin about how y she was and that she acted like an old man, causing the shorty to start laughing.
 
*Seohyun was wearing Sun Glasses to show that time had passed*
 
SNSD and their entourage where at the airport ready to board, they where in a private area so they could relax and the taken girls could act normal around their respective partners. Hyomin like usual was smothering Sunny, who was complaining making the others laugh. After a few hours on the plane, most of which Hyomin was asleep for, leaning on  her girlfriend who was more than happy to let Hyomin take a nap. They arrived on the island, everyone went to their respective cabins and settled in.
 
"Wow, look at the bed Soonkyu!" Hyomin said in awe jumping onto the giant bed with a laugh. "It's so comfortable! Come here Sunny! Lay down with me!"
 
Sunny went over to Hyomin's open arms and suggled close to her. Hyomin wrapped her arms around Sunny's petite figure, kissing her softly and thanking her for inviting her. A knock on the door stopped their moment, Sunny went to answer it. Sunny listened to her manager tell her that they needed to get ready for filming, with a pout she went over to Hyomin and kissed her goodbye telling her to unpack.
 
*Seohyun was now wearing Reading Glasses to show that more time had passed*
 
It was finally rest day, Hyomin was under a tired Sunny who was lovingly kissing the other's neck. They moved back and forth slowly, Sunny telling Hyomin to go a little faster but the later refusing saying that it was more relaxing to slowly sway in the hammock. Sunny huffed playfully, resting her head on her girlfriend's chest. Sunny had suggested to be under Hyomin at first but she was too short to push the hammock without having to stretch as much as she could. Sunny's eyelids started to get heavier, Hyomin was playing with Sunny's hair and slowly rocking the hammock to help her bunny fall asleep. The red haired girl's breath became even and calm, a content smile plastered on Hyomin's face as she wrapped the leg that was previously pushing the hammock around Sunny. With a soft kiss on top of the shorty's head, Hyomin leaned back and fell asleep too. Her arms securely around her tiny beautiful girl.