Drabble One

Sunshine for a Wallflower

"Ugh, Minnie! Why do I have to be your model all the time?"

 
Sunny said with a sigh as she walked back to Hyomin's side after having posed for a few shots. Hyomin was showing her the pictures she had taken of her, she grinned happily liking how they had turned out.
 
"Because you are my girlfriend, we have to do things for each other."
 
Hyomin stuck out her tongue teasingly at Sunny, her attention went back to her camera rather quickly. The photographer was so immersed in her camera that she didn't realize a pair of arms hugging her around the waist.
 
"Or we could have stayed at home and done things TO each other."
 
Sunny said teasingly with a sensual tone of voice, her hands trying to explore more of her girlfriend's body. Hyomin quickly turned red from embarrassment and fired her flash at Sunny, stunning her a little making her stop and step back.
 
"You are such a ert."
 
Hyomin rolled her eyes embarrassed, Sunny rubbed her eyes trying to regain her vision as she laughed. Hyomin had placed her camera back into her bag and the shorty took the opportunity to hold Hyomin's hand.
 
"But you love me anyways. Come on I'll buy us something to eat." 
 
Sunny tiptoed to kiss Hyomin quickly, she started to drag the photographer along grinning from ear to ear. Hyomin chuckled at her sudden spike in energy and hurried her pace to catch up to her.