Decision

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin didn't get why his cousin could be this scary. Jungkook seemed like a complete stranger who wanted to kill him. The voice was intimidating. He could only stare at the boy before him in fear. He was a coward, and he hated it. He couldn't even stand by himself. He always needed a help, if not he would give up. 

The relationship, the feeling. All he wanted was only to keep it safe. He felt bad when it was always Taehyung to defend him, to cheer and comfort him, to give him love when he himself wasn't sure if he did it for the other as much as he got, or even more. He wasn't a type of person to clearly show his emotion, he wasn't good at expressing something. 

But he was sensitive, too sensitive over simple things. He would easily cry when he felt touched, when he was way too happy about something, when he was scared and shocked, when he got hurt, literally almost everything made his tears flow down. He still didn't understand why Taehyung was willing to stay by his side. He didn't deserve it.

Taehyung was too kind for him. On his mind, he didn't give Taehyung enough feedback when the other seemed like gave everything for him. He had no idea if Taehyung was really okay with that. Taehyung always looked happy and bright, who knew what actually inside his mind. That scared him, the thought of Taehyung only wore fake faces in front of him, he didn't want to imagine it. He wasn't ready for anything.

But he was happy if Taehyung was happy. And honestly, deep inside his heart, he would let Taehyung go if Taehyung really wanted to, even though he had to be the broken one. The decision to not give up on their relationship now had been forgotten. He would do anything to make Taehyung kept smiling. If Jungkook was the one for Taehyung, Jimin had to prepare for it.

Jimin wondered if his choice was the best. 

 

 

Taehyung was awake. He woke up earlier than Jimin but he didn't want to miss the warmth radiated from the other. He thought it was better to pretend sleeping so that he could be with Jimin for longer time. He was about to tangle his leg onto the smaller's when the door opened. He froze, debating whether to wake up or not but ended up still closing his eyes. 

The warmth suddenly gone and he regretted his decision. He could have hugged Jimin tighter and didn't let him go. At first he thought Jimin was awake and got up to see who was coming, but then he heard loud thud like something or somebody fell down, he flinched a bit. Was Jimin falling out of the bed? Taehyung was curious but still playing around. He wouldn't get up unless Jimin woke him up.

Jimin yelped, almost inaudibly, and Taehyung should stop himself from giggling. He was pretty sure that Jimin fell down and now felt the pain but then he heard weird noises. It sounded like there was somebody else, dragging something out of the room from the screeching sound. Jimin shrieked and Taehyung couldn't help but cracked his eyes opened. That was when he caught a glimpse of Jimin got dragged out and a second after that Jimin shouted like he was in pain. 

Was it a kidnapping? Or robbery? But why the culprit didn't take him as well? He was freaking worried now. He got up in no time and jumped out of the bed, wanting to run after Jimin but stopped when he heard a familiar voice outside. 

Jungkook?

He wasn't eavesdropping, it was just the voice was loud enough to be heard from where he was standing now. He wanted to make sure if it was really Jungkook who was there with Jimin and not any thief or so, but he waited for the right moment. 

Slowly, Taehyung took one step and poked his head out, enough to see who was in the living room. He saw Jimin sat on the sofa, and he sighed in relief when he noticed the dark purple haired boy stood before his boyfriend. He was about to call them when suddenly Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his hair and titled his head up. Jimin shouted. Taehyung thought it was only their joke so he was going to let it passed. But then Jungkook let go of Jimin and growled, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter