Chapter 2: Too Embarassing

Awkward Friends (이상해 친구)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First things first, I want to thank everyone who subscribed to my story this past week! When I last time I checked I had 20 subs, and today I now have almost 40 subs! Thank you guys so much again!

 

Your prize: Adorable Kihyun GIFs!

Just kill me now with your cuteness >.<

 

 

 

*ALARM BEEPS*

 

"Ah, morning already?" Right at the sound of the alarm, I sat up for a second to rub my eyes and then leaned over to my nightstand to turn of the beeping device. I turned my head to the direction of the window to see that today was a cloudy and rainy day, which was a nice and comforting day. Hyungwon, on the other hand, would beg to differ. "Hyungwon-ah, rise and shine."

 

I turn my direction from the window to Hyungwon's bed to see him laying there like a lifeless person. When he wakes up he's not going to be happy when he sees that it's raining. He's going to be cold, sneezing, getting a headache, and all kinds of things.

 

"Hyungwon-ah, it's time to wake up." I said in a slightly-annoyed tone as I got up from my bed and gently placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him. Luckily this time it only took one try.

 

"Ugggggghhhh, what time is it?", he said with a scratchy voice.

 

I glanced on my phone, "It's 7:00 right now. You better hurry up and get ready because we have class at 8:00."

 

Hyungwon rolled his eyes it me, "Oh my god Kihyun, we have like a full hour until our first class." He said pouting, "I could have slept more."

 

"Well sorry to nag you like I'm you're mother, but the last time I let sleep in you didn't wake up till ten minutes before class started and we had to rush there." I told him, it's always smart to never let a "sleepaholic" sleep in. Hehe, I just made myself giggle at just the thought of the word I created.

 

"Fine, mother!" He said as he finally stood up from his bed and dragged his feet all the way to the bathroom to get ready.

 

I watched his little feet slidding on the floor, even though he does get irritating at times Hyungwon is a great and dependable roomate. "Don't take too long," I called from the other side of the bathroom door.

 

"Nah, really!" Hyungwon said in a sarcastic tone as I chuckled in reaction.

 

I went over to my desk to grab all my school supplies, vocal studies textbook,finished homework and placed them nicely into my backpack. As I grabbed a pen I happened to stare at group photo of the seven of us taken a few months ago when we went to the beack. Me and Shownu were at opposite ends of the picture with Hyungwon, Wonho, Jooheon, Minhyuk, and I.M in between us.

 

Shownu and I have never taken a photo next to each other, nor have ever taken a photo just the two of us. We have sat next to each other while eating out but only when the others take the rest of the seats. They leave two seats open next to each other just to see what happens. Friends sure are mischievious.

 

<3 <3 <3

 

Thank god I got Hyungwon to wake up early today, because he took extra long in the bathroom today getting ready. The two of us arrived to our first class with five minutes to spare, it was vocal class which we have with Wonho, Minhyuk, and Shownu. When we got there the three of them were sitting by their desks just chatting away.

 

"Hey guys!" Hyungwon and I said together while I tried to avoid direct eye contact with Shownu. We walked toward them and grabbed ourselves a seat.

 

"Sup Kihyunnie, sup zombie! You're eye bags are on point today, haha!" Wonho said as he teased Hyungwon's sickly appearance.  The younger sent a glare at Wonho.

 

"Not in the mood... A-choo!" He sneezed and then grabbed a tissue from his backpack. "I hate rainy days."

 

"Oh my god..." Wonho said over-dramatically, "you hate everything Hyungwonnie, you really need to loosen up a bit." He flicked the younger's forehead with him finger and I rolled my eyes at him.

 

Hyungwon started messaging his temples in annoyance, he can never get used to Wonho always picking on him and annoying him 24/7. Minhyuk placed his arm around him friendly. "Don't listen to him, you're perfect the way you are," he said, being the nice kid he is most of the time.

 

"You're kinda skinny though," Wonho interrupted, "I feel like feeding you some bread everytime I see you." It was sort of a dark joke but Wonho thought it was hilarious for some weird reason.

 

"Feeding him some bread, with what money and what job?" Shownu  shot back at Wonho, the latter placed his head down in shame.

 

"Ohhhhhh, shots fired!" Minhyuk teased Wonho.

 

After a few minutes of talking the bell for the first class rang and our teacher Mr. Park came in as everyone got into their designated seats. There are three c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter