Chapter 3: Too Close

Awkward Friends (이상해 친구)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many apologies to everyone, I know I promised everyone the chapter would be up on Friday but I totally forgot that my older brother's graduation was then(shoutout to him, omg he's an adult now >.<) and I still have finals this week. But my last day of school is Thursday so I'll have more time.

 

Hopefully Kihyun GIFs can make it up :D

Showki is totally real, his antlers though >.<

From cute to fierce XD

 

 

I just sat in my last class of the day Shownu and I were paired up for a project, feeling uneasy and full of anxiety. It was such an inconvenience because I couldn't focus in any of my classes today: math class made my head ache, I couldn't follow along during dance class, and English class was just a blur to me. All I could think about... is Shownu.

 

Shownu completely dominated and ruled my mind and thoughts, this class I just gave up and rested my head on the desk. It was too hard to try to focus, I could always get the notes from Hyungwon. For now I'll just let Shownu take over.

 

At this moment I just felt free, and I don't know why. After I centered my thoughts to him, I began to think about how our little study session might go. I do have feelings for him, and not feelings for just a friend but as a lover. I am lucky that I'm given the opportunity to sit next to him, and the two of us will be alone in my dorm. I know that many girls would kill to be in my position.

 

I felt myself smiling just thinking about being close to him. Don't laugh when I say this but today is quite historic in a way because it's the first time Shownu and I will actually spend time together. Maybe after today, things won't be too awkward.

 

<3 <3 <3

 

After the bell rang, all the other students ran out of the classroom to enjoy the end of the school day while I leisurely put all my books into my back pack and stood up. I took my phone out of my pocket to check myself, fixing my hair to look presentable. I don't even know why I'm doing so much for just a study date.

 

I walk out of the main building to see Shownu, sitting by himself with no one except for a bag that was occupying the spce next to him. It looks like he's waiting for me, so I take a deep breath and approached him.

 

Once I was three feet close to him he looked up and and then took a stand. "Kihyun, there you are." He said with a smile.

 

Oh my god, he just smiled at me, what do I do. All my confidence just went down the drain as I began to stutter. "H-hi." Wow, I am so lame.

 

"Are we going to walk to your dorm? I've never been there before." He said as he put on his backpack and grabbed the bag with his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter