Chapter 6: Too Memorable

Awkward Friends (이상해 친구)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey readers! I want to thank each and everyone of you guys because this story now has over 150 subscribers! Also, this is like the first time I actually finished writing a chapter on time, so congrats to me lmao. You all deserve some gifs! :D

 

Even in a disguise you can tell it's Kihyun's dimple smile >.<

This gif is related to the chapter ;D

 

 

Flashback:

 

(Six Years Ago, 2nd year in High School)

 

I literally got lucky today. Thank god the bus actually came earlier than usual I wasn't marked tardy today at school, and it would have been bad if I was because it was my first day at my new school. Why was I running late that day? On the way to the bus stop I was distracted by a certain someone who stole my heart at first glance.

 

My first stop before I get to the bus stop was to buy me a cup of hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream for breakfast. I know, it's so nutritious, it's nutritious for my happiness. 

 

As I was sipping on my hot chocolate on the way to the bus stop I see a crowd of people gathered around someone performing. I stepped closer to the attraction and the hip hop beat got louder and then I heard the most amazing rapping ever. I made my way through the crowd to see a boy who matched the voice of the rapping.

 

I noticed he was wearing the same school uniform as me, he must go to the same school I'm starting today. He had a handsome and charismatic face with his hair pulled back from wearing a snapback. He finished his performance and the small crowd cheered for him, I was captivated and naturaly clapped my hands as well.

 

"Thank you everyone, there'll be another performance today at four." The boy said in a chill tone, I turn around and I was about to head back to the bus stop but a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned back and noticed it was him.

 

"Uh, excuse me?" I asked him, confused.

 

"You're wearing the same uniform as me, but I've never seen you around school." He walked around me and examined me from head to toe. "Are you a transfer student?"

 

"Yeah, my Dad got a promotion for his job in this area so it was easier for our family if we moved to here. So I transfered to this school." I felt myself blushing automatically as he had one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen.

 

"Cool, Yoo Ki Hyun", he said while reading my name tag. "Interesting name, I like it. My name is Song Gun Hee, or you can call me by my rap name #GUN." 

 

"Hi, I'll call you Gunhee becuase it sounds cuter. I... I liked your rapping." Being the stupid and timid person I am, I stutter whenever I can't think about what to say next.

 

"Hehe, thanks. I rap a lot with my cousin Minho, he teached me everything he knows." He told me, "since you're transferring to an arts high school, you must have some sort of talent."

 

"Ah yeah, I'm a singer." I said simply and he chuckled to himself.

 

"I would have guessed that." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"What makes you say that?" I asked him.

 

He explained , "Well, you don't look like someone who can rap, or like someone who can dance."

 

I giggled at his answer. "Wow, you must be a psychic or something." I look at the time on my watched and my mouth dropped. "Oh no!"

 

"What's the problem?" He asked me, placing an hand on my arm.

 

"I'm going to be late to school!" I ran as fast as I could to the bus station leaving Gunhee behind. I ran in panic that I didn't notice my cup of hot chocolate was empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter