CLENCHING A TIGHT FIST

CLENCHING A TIGHT FIST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to this song as you read the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPZ8gQO2rs

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOOJOON'S POV:


"Oppa," I heard that familiar voice ring in my ear.

I turned around to see Cho Hee walk towards me with a big smile plastered in her face.  I wanted to smile back but I knew that I have to keep my emotions from showing especially infront of her.  She sat on the bench beside me and hugged me and I just kept a blank face on.

"I decided not to go to America.  I'm not going anywhere without you," Cho Hee said when she let go of me.

"You're wasting your time," I told her as I stood up and looked straight avoiding her gaze.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

My hands started to shake and I had to clench it really tight to keep it from shaking.  I didn't want to do this but I had no choice.  Her parents were right, it would be better for her to go to America and study.  She would have a better future than staying with me who doesn't have a high education and a proper job to fend even myself.

"I don't want you anymore.  I'm done with you," I told her not able to meet her gaze.

"Oppa....." I heard her sobs and it just broke my heart.

I forced a smirk on my face as I looked her.  She already have tears in her eyes and my heart already shattered but I still have to keep my emotions from showing.

"Go away.  I didn't even like you to start with," I looked at her with cold eyes.

More tears ran down her eyes.  I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist.

"Oppa..... don't do this to me.  Don't leave me.  I-I love you," she told me.

I wanted to hug her right then and there but I knew that I was gonna cry so I shoved her hand away from my wrist and ran away.

"Oppa...." I heard her cry as I left her in that cold autumn day.

3 YEARS LATER

CHO HEE'S POV:


I breathe in as I got out of the airport.  It's been three years since I left and now I'm back and I'm better than ever.  I already forgot all those painful things in the past when I came to New York and started anew.  I already forgot about him........

I heard my phone ring and I answered it, "Hello?"

"Cho Hee, it's your mom.  Are you in the airport now?" I heard my mom on the other line.

My whole family is in New York but my mom went back a month earlier because of some business that I don't even wanna know.

"Yes, I just got here," I replied.

"Good.  Go to take a taxi and go to Apgujeong, right now," my mom instructed.

"Okay," I answered then she hung up.

I took a taxi and went to where she asked me to.  I entered a fancy looking restaurant and saw my mom talking to someone.  I walked up to them and they looked up to me.

"Oh this must be your daughter," the lady who looked like my mom's age said.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed at her.

My mom stood up and placed her hands on both sides of my shoulder, "Yes, this is my daughter, Han Cho Hee," my mom said.

"What a lovely young lady," the lady complimented me.

"Thank you," I bowed at her once again.

"Take a sit dear," she said so I did as I was told, "I heard you just got here.  You must be hungry, why don't you order something to eat?" she asked me and I nodded not wnating to be rude to her, "Waiter," she called for someone to serve us.

I heard glass shatter and I turned around to look at what happened.  Glass were on the floor and some waiter was cleaning the mess but I couldn't see his face since I was facing his back.  I didn't bother looking anymore and just turned back around.


DOOJOON'S POV:


I was carrying some drinks for a customer when someone called for a waiter.  I looked at the table from where it came from and dropped the tray I was holding.  I was shocked at the familiar figure that I saw.  Cho Hee.  I've missed her so much.  I finally got out of my shocked state and quickly picked up the glasses on the floor.

"Aish, hyung you should be more careful.  That's gonna come out of your pay check," Dongwoon one of my co-workers told me, "I'll clean this.  You can go serve that table over there," he pointed at where Cho Hee was.

"Oh, okay," I said as I got a paper and a pen to write their orders down.

I walked to where they were with my heart racing every step I take closer to her.  For the past three years I've done nothing but think of her.  Imagining what she would be doing in America at the current time.  Thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter