D-day

You're Invited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened so fast. It felt like it was just yesterday when Mino read the most shocking invitation of the century and now; he was sitting inside a banquet hall waiting for the wedding ceremony to start. It felt like he was in a dream.

 

“I still can’t believe that this is happening.” Mino grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket and started carefully wiping his face, trying not to ruin his make-up.

 

“Me too.” Seungyoon replied. “Just don’t choke later.”

 

“I’ll try not to.” Mino said as he placed a piece of paper back inside his coat’s pocket. He wasn’t used to having roles in weddings. He’s used to being the type of guest who sits most of the time wondering what time they’ll serve the food at the reception.

 

His Jiyong hyung and Dara noona is no ordinary couple. It was a given that the guest list was limited to family and close friends. The whole event looked like a YG family reunion; a very formal one. Throw some lazers and light, this might as well be a YG family concert. Mino has got to admit that it was nice seeing everyone dressed to the nines. Even the hall itself looked stunning. Of course, the couple only got the best wedding planners in Korea to coordinate everything. Plus having Bom noona as the maid of honor didn’t hurt as well.

 

World-renowned chefs battled it off to be able to cook for the reception but the couple was still won over by a Korean master chef. Famous designers sent over dozens of sketches, trying to win over Dara’s (and most especially Jiyong’s) taste in fashion. It was also rumored that Karl Lagerfeld was supposed to attend but had the case of the flu so he was nowhere to be found. To top it all off, it was revealed that the wedding rings were priced at a whopping 2 million USD each.

 

 

It was indeed the wedding of the century.

 

 

Mino stared at the beautiful chandelier hanging right at the center of the room, thinking about how grand this wedding is and how happy he is that the most shipped YG artists are finally getting hitched. He watched as Haru and Harang, the flower girl and ring bearer for the wedding, chase the pretty lights that hit the carpeted floors, all pointing towards the altar. At the altar stood the groom, waiting for his bride.

 

“Are you nervous?” Youngbae put a hand on the groom’s shoulder, fighting off a chuckle. 

 

Jiyong turned around, gave him a knowing look, rolled his eyes and smiled. “A bit.”

 

He leaned in closer to Youngbae and whispered, getting a nod in response. “Why is she taking so long though?”

 

“Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter