Prologue - The Invitation

You're Invited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All was calm and quiet when the doorbell rang at Winner's apartment one early morning. The boys were still sound asleep, tired from their activities the previous day. No one stirred from their sleep. The doorbell rang once more. 

 

"Taehyun-ah . ." A groggy voice said. Taehyun unwillingly stood up from his bed to fulfill his maknae duties. 

 

Dragging his blanket with him, he opened the door. 

 

"Good morning, sir! I have an invitation for you." Said a man cheerfully. Taehyun had his eyes half closed but he did note that the voice sounded familiar. It took him a while to realize who it was. 

 

"Bobby, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Taehyun said squinting his eyes from the sudden exposure to light.

 

"Hyung, I have invitations for you." Bobby held out invitations to his sleepy hyung. "You have to open it with the . . ."

 

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyun interrupted, waving off the younger man. "I get it. I'll open it with the hyungs." 

 

"Yes, that and . . ." Bobby continued. 

 

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Taehyun motioned for him to leave. "I get it. Good night, Bobby." He said fighting off a yawn. 

 

"But, hyung . ." Bobby was cut off by the door closing. Taehyun threw the invitations on the coffee table and dived his way back to dreamland via the couch. 

 

After a few minutes, Minho got out of his bedroom, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter