two

my story

Dara POV

I really hate school! all i want to do now is sleep,i really need to sleep because i have a part-time later. While sleeping in our class someone call me. "Dara,Dara" "hey,Dara!wake up!" when i open my eyes i saw Bom. Bom is one of my classmate,she become my bestfriend.

Dara:What? you better have a good reason for disturbing my sleep.

Bom:Well,I was planning to hang-out later. come with me.

Dara:Oh Bom, you know that i have a work so i can't.

Bom:Dara please! it's not like you're going to lose your work when you take a break! please come with me.

Dara:I'm going to think about it.

Bom:thank you!

What I'm going to do now I really want to take a break maybe Bom is rigth.I should call my manager later. When it's our time of break-time everybody go to cafeteria and me because I'm not really hungry and everyone is not in the roomi decide to sleep. When i'm sleeping someone poke me. MY GOD! Why everyone love to disturb my sleep. when I look at the person it was Jiyong.

Dara:What do you want Jiyong?

Jiyong:Why are you not eating? do you know how thin you are?

Dara:I'm not hungry and i'm very sleepy that's why, and i'm not that thin!

Jiyong:Not thin?have you ever look in the mirror? here eat this. I use my money so you better eat that.

Dara:But Jiyong I'm no-

Jiyong:I don't care if you are not hungry just eat that or you want me to serve you?

Dara:No! I can eat on my own!

O-M-G!!! Waht happening to me!? why is my heart beating so fast!?Jiyong what are you doing to me!?


Jiyong POV

School is very boring and i really hate it. Good thing is everyone in this school is very kind and very easy to talk. Especially Dara and speaking of Dara. Yeah she's sleeping again. What is this girl doing and she is alway sleeping. When i look at her again she's speaking with Bom now, what are they talking about. When it's our break-time I saw Bom and CL but Dara is not with them.

Jiyong:Bom, where is Dara?

Bom:Sleeping.In the classroom.

Jiyong:Why is she always sleepy?

CL:Because she working after class that's why.

What!? she is working with that body of her. I don't know why i'm very worried for her but ther's a part of me that saying i should take care of her so after talking to Bom and CL i buy her a food. When I went to our classroom i saw her sleeping. This girl really love to sleep. I poke her and when she look at me my heart beat very fast. She look really cute. What the hell is happening to me?!


HELLO GUYS I'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE FROM NOW ON I'M GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE!!!!
PLEASE FORGIVE MY ENGLISH!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

DARAGON FIGHTING!!!!!