Sorry

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two days since the kiss incident and everything going worst. The news about the kissing has spread to the whole school and of course about the late slap. Since that day she h hate letters for someone that she guess must from Baekhyun fan girl. Baekhyun don’t show up to school for the past two days and that make his fan angry at Hyoyeon. They blame her as the reason why he don’t show up to school.

 

At the cafeteria

 

“Hi girls,” Hyoyeon puts her tray and sit down.

“Bad day I guess?” Yuri grinned. Hyoyeon nodded.

“Baekhyun fan give her really hard time,”

“Just for today I have got about eight hate letter from his fans. They told me to move out from this school.” Hyoyeon sighed.

“How come they dare to do that?” Sunny frowned.

“They have go overboard this time.” Seohyun shook her head.

“I heard that both of you and Baekhyun fan had a serious fight with each other on the SNS.” Yuri stated.

“I also heard about that but I don’t have time to check about it,” Hyoyeon chomped her food.

“I heard he don’t come to school today. Again.” Tiffany said.

“He must be embarrassed by the incident.” Sooyoung laughed.

“Serve his right! He has become overboard,” Jessica smirked.

“By the way, where is Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon looked around try searching for the latter.

“She went to the office. Miss Jung asked her help about the tutor things.” Tiffany explained. Hyoyeon nodded.

“Was she still angry at me?” Hyoyeon asked. Worried.

“It wasn’t your fault. Why should I feel angry towards you?” they looked at their back. Taeyeon take a sit beside Tiffany.

“You don’t have to feel guilty, Hyoyeon-ah. I weren’t your fault.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Taeyeon is right, Hyo. You don’t have to be sorry. Moreover, we are friends. Friends always forgive her friends.” Sunny said. Try to make Hyoyeon feel better.

“Thanks guys,” Hyoyeon smiled a bit.

“Yah! Stop with the drama and let finish our food.” Tiffany starts munched her food.

“Unnie, please eat slowly. If you eat this way, you will look like a pig by this end of year,” Yoona teased.

 

****************************

 

“Both of you go to the class first, I have to go to the washroom.” Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung and Sunny.

“Arasso, we go first. Be careful on your way.”

Hyoyeon washed her hand while her mind thought about the incident until she didn’t notice the three girls approaching her. Just then, she felt someone grab her arm and made her shock a little. They all looked really pissed, and Hyoyeon knew she is the reason why they looked so pissed.

“I’m sorry, but can I know who are you? And what do you guys want?” Hyoyeon tried to hide her expression.

“Apologize to him!” The girl with the ponytail pushed her.

“Apologize? Him? What is this? I don’t understand.” Hyoyeon tried to stand up.

“Are you stupid or what? Apologize to Baekhyun of course!” Her friend pissed.

“Apologies to Baekhyun? Why should I apologies to him? It was his fault.” Hyoyeon back up herself.

“You humiliated him in front the students. You slapped him. It is obviously your fault that Baekhyun don’t come to school.”

“I’m sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter