DUMP

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dump

 

Hyoyeon pov

“Hyoyeon, wait!” Baekhyun shout from her back.

“What these jerk want?” Hyoyeon thought.

“Thanks God you stop. I have tired chasing you from the classroom.” Baekhyun takes a breath.

 “What you want Baekhyun?” Hyoyeon gives a cold expression.

“I want ask you. Would you like to get out with me this weekend?” Baekhyun said. “Not again Baekhyun. I have told you a hundred times already. I don’t want to get out with you. It has been weeks that I told you. Don’t you get it?” Hyoyeon walks away.

 Baekhyun hold her hand “But why? Many girls willing do anything to date me you know.” Baekhyun give his famous smirk.

 “I not like those girls and stop asks me to get out with you and please get off from my way!” Hyoyeon walks away.

“Why do you hate me so much?” Baekhyun said with a furious look.

“Why wouldn’t I hate you? You’re a jerk.”

 “Such an idiot,” Hyoyeon thought.

“You will regret Hyoyeon,” thought Baekhyun.

 

.

.

.

 

“Nice shot Baekhyun!” Lay patted my back and Baekhyun nodded smiling.

“Can we stop now? I think I will die.” Sehun walked towards the park bench to take a sip of water. The boys followed the maknae.

“So, did you score her?” Chanyeol said.

“Not yet,” Baekhyun said while wipe his sweat.

“It has been weeks since you make your move toward her and you still got nothing? What has happen to our playboy?” Tao laughs.

“She knows how to play hard to get more than I thought. But don’t worry because I have a plan.”

“What plan?” Kai asks.

“You guys just wait and see. I definitely will make her mine.” Baekhyun smile.

“You must remember Baekhyun. If you fail, I will get your precious Ferrari.” Kai smirk.

“Don’t worry. It wouldn’t happen.”

 

.

.

.

 

Next day

 

 

Hyoyeon pov

“Pass the ball, Hyo!” Sooyoung screams. We now having our volleyball practice at school court.

“No need to scream. I’m not deaf,” I scream back. Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at me.

“Yahhh! Choi Sooyoung, I think the glass will break if you scream again!” Yuri mock the latter. The other girls decide to watch our practice while waiting for us. We had promise to go to shopping complex together.

“Yahhh!!! Kwon Yuri!” Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter