Apologize

Play With Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think this is the right place.” Hyoyeon stood in front of the apartment 207. She took a deep breath and push the doorbell.

“Someone please open the door! That must be the delivery man,” Suho voice can be heard from outside.

“I will get it,” Kyungsoo get up from sitting as he look everyone focused on the game.

“As expected, nothing they can do without me,” Hyoyeon heard Kyungsoo’ muffled voice come through the door. The door opened.

“Hi.” Hyoyeon greeted him not knowing what else to say. She smiled awkwardly.

“Hi.” Kyungsoo replied.

“What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Kyungsoo-shi, I am looking for Baekhyun. Isn’t he here?”

“Come in. He is right inside,” Kyungsoo invited Hyoyeon inside. They come inside to the

“Guys, look who is here,” Kyungsoo said which earned the boys' attention of s. The boys stop their game only to find Hyoyeon stand beside Kyungsoo awkwardly.

“Uh, um... Good Afternoon” Hyoyeon said, as she smiled awkwardly. Kyungsoo felt embarrassment for his friends because they stand with their mouths wide a gap. The boys looked confused about 3 minutes, before Suho stood up in unison to welcome the girl.

 “Hi, Hyoyeon-shi,” Chanyeol said with a huge smile on his face.

“Hi,” Hyoyeon muttered back.

“She came here to meet Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo explained without the boys asked.

“Baekhyun is in his room,” Suho mumbled.

“Let me get him first. He maybe still not wake up yet,” Kyungsoo excused himself from Hyoyeon and went away to Baekhyun’ room leaving Hyoyeon alone. She just stands there awkwardly. Don’t know what to do.

 

 

In Baekhyun’ room

“Baekhyun, there is someone looking for you,” Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun, who is playing with his phone.

“Who?” Baekhyun asked. Still focused on his phone.

“I think you better see her yourself,”

“Right now?”

“Yeah, of course, right now!” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Can you ask her come in? I’m too lazy to get up from my bed,”

“Alright. I will send her in,” Kyungsoo went out to Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon, Baekhyun asked you to come in,”

“Did he know I’m coming?” Hyoyeon mumbled to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just shook his head.

“Let it be a surprise to him.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“Baekhyun, looks who is here!”

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked. Shocked. “I will go out first,” Kyungsoo excused himself.

“Please don’t leave me with him alone,” Hyoyeon mumble alone.

“I asked you. What are you doing here?” Baekhyun managed to keep his face blank, and his voice cold.

“I..I'm.. Sorry,” her voice barely audible. “I'm really sorry.” Hyoyeon said without looking at him.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, but did not respond.

“I know I shouldn’t slap you. But it was your fault. You kissed me!”

“Are you really apologizing?”

“What do you think?”

“Then why don’t you look at me in the eyes when you apologize? And you don't sound sincere at all.”

Upon hearing him, Hyoyeon stood up properly and faced him. She looked up at him. “I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't mean it."

He just gaped at her.

She was just wearing a white shirt and a simple short that showed off her flawless legs. Even with the casual clothes, she still looks stunning. He looks at her hazel eyes, she looked sincerely sorry.

“I'm sorry I humiliated you in front of those people," she continued, looking down on the floor. She was too embarrassed to have eye contact with him. There was a long pause, giving him a chance to say something.

Baekhyun took a deep breath. “Okay then. I accept your apologize. You may go now,”

“B-but,” she wanted to protest, but was cut off by him.

“What?”

“I think you should apologize to me too. About the..”

“About what?” Baekhyun walked closer to her. A playful smirk wears on his face.

“About the kiss! You should apologize to me about it,”

“Why should I apologize about it? I don’t think I should feel sorry at all. Kissing you aren’t a bad idea,” Baekhyun getting closer. Hyoyeon stepped back a bit.

“Are you scared of me?” Baekhyun smirk.

“I wasn’t,” Hyoyeon suddenly became nervous.

“Really?”

“Yes,”

Baekhyun stood closer, so clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter