Thank You My Love

Thank You My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, i just fell like writing. So, here you are. Another chapter. 

Hope you wont mind and do enjoys ^____^

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I was alone at my house since my housemate went out. With whom? Of course I don’t know and I don’t want to be such a busy body person. I don’t know why but whenever I’m alone. I’ll start thinking about you. All those bittersweet memories keep on roaming in my mind. Sometimes I hate it when I let myself feel damn weak. Crying over those memories. It’s not like you would be right by my side.

 

Lying down on my fluff bed, I look at the ring on my hand. It’s yours actually. I remembered how I got this ring.

 

“Yun-ah, give me that”, I said as I pointed to the ring on your finger. You took it out and gave it to me. I wear it on my fingers and smiled happily.

 

“You can have it”, you said to me.

 

I treasure this ring so much and remembered when I lost it. You mad at me for being careless but you said it just a ring but for me it was something special as it was our couple ring. Thanked God that I finally found it.

 

3rd Person POV

 

As jaejoong was lost in his thoughts, suddenly the doorbell was chirm. Jaejoong quickly move out from his room to the door. He was surprised seeing his buddy on the door.

 

“Come in”, said Jaejoong and both of went to the living room.

 

“Take a seat. I’ll make some drink for you”, Jaejoong said before varnished himself to the kitchen.

 

Minutes later, Jaejoong bring the drink and a plate of fruits to the front.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you’re at Changmin’s”

 

“Well, I’m going to him later but I just want to check you out”, said Junsu a he gulp the drink.

 

“Check on me? Why?”, Jaejoong was surprised. “Were Yunho asked you to do so?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter