2 New Chapter Of Life

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're home~" said the owner while taking off his shoes and switched on the living room's light. Junhyung with no manner went to sit on the couch before anyone could allow or tell him to. Hyunseung came out from his room and greeted both of them. "Welcome home Dujun and Happy! I prepared you both a dinner."


"Aaarff!!"


Junhyung looked at the cheerful male weirdly. "So this guy live together with his girlfriend?" thought Junhyung again. "Uhm.. I brought someone home" said Dujun.


"Someone who?" asked the other male curiously, he could only see Dujun and Happy in front of him. "You can't see him?"



"What 'thing' you bring home again, Dujun?" Hyunseung replied in a matter of fact, he knew Dujun can see what normal human can't see. Junhyung just stayed silent as he can't understand what kind of situation he is in now. "I forgot to introduce ourself. My name is Dujun.. this is my housemate, Hyunseung. And this is Happy" he pointed to the cute puppy. Hyunseung watched Dujun talked alone like he is nuts.



"I'm Junhyung" with that Dujun explained to Hyunseung his new friend named Junhyung.



"Cool. You fell right? Go get yourself clean while I do the laundry. Ah, Hyunseung, I will eat later when I'm finished" Dujun led Junhyung to the bathroom. Hyunseung only said "Okayyy~" then went to feed Happy.


---------------


"Take off your clothes, I need to wash them," Junhyung hestitated, "Later I have nothing to wear" Dujun sighed, "I'll lend you my clothes of course." He placed a thin shirt and a shorts for Junhyung. "Get out first"



Dujun didn't say anything but obeyed the stranger. Just because Junhyung is a man doesn't mean he don't need privacy. Later when Junhyung is already in the shower, he took the pile of clothes left on the floor. "His clothes have a weird design.. never seen anyone wear this kind of clothes before.. this must be expensive" while checking he found a feather on the cloth and picked it.  "Why is there a feather?"



---------------


"How do humans bath with a machine?" It's Junhyung's first time using human's bathroom. He saw different coloured buttons and he have no idea which one will make the shower on. He randomly clicked on the buttons then freaked out when hot water hit his skin. "AAAAH!! Too hot!!" Dujun who was washing his clothes, could hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter