1 Freed

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Is it still hurt?"


Yoseob appeared out of the blue, making the other startled. "I come to treat your wound" said Yoseob coldly, no smile offered or no soft side of angel showed. He wasted no time placing both of his glowing palms on the other's back where there should be wings. Junhyung only remained quiet and hissed in pain as the bright light shone at his wound. Later, the treatment is finished, but there's two big scars stayed at Junhyung's back. "How do I fly again"


"You look just like human~" Yoseob eyed the other up and down  and threw the guy a small smirk before he proceed to the exit. Junhyung only 'tsk' at his statement while watching the angle went away. He reached a hand to his back, touching the cured wounds. "Damned wings... I need to get them back but this brat won't show up!"



"You need me, hyung?" Junhyung's eyes lit up and looked around to find the owner of the voice. "Where are you?"



"Up here" Dongwoon whispered, then he got down with his wings. He touched the metal chains that preventing Junhyung from running away, like an ice cube, the metal melt in his hand. Junhyung smiled when the younger is there for him, he rubbed his wrist and legs when they're no longer chained. The elder male  looked at Dongwoon's wings with envious feeling. "Ooh, you're handiccaped" joked Dongwoon only to receive a light choke from the elder male. "Ah-hahaha, yah you're going to kill me"


"Faster, before Yoseob comes back to look after me" impatient Junhyung wanted to be freed. "Uhm.. bridal style?" Dongwoon tapped his chin and thinking. "No, that's embarassing" Junhyung threw a glare at the younger. Before his hyung could disagree more, Dongwoon already lifted him up in bridal style, fled up through the ceiling. Angel or devil have this ability but if they lost their wing, they can't walk or fly through wall without another winged creature's help.

 

----------------

 

They flew up high in the atmosphere, the cold wind at night hit their bare skin. "Woooohoo! I finally could feel the air! I love this feeling!" chirped the devil in excitement, totally forgotten about his embarassement. "I need to send you to somewhere else you won't get caught... Earth" Dongwoon looked at his hyung. 


"Are you coming with me?"


"No, I need to find yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter