4 Revealed

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun and Hyunseung were in their English class period. Dujun couldn't focus in the class well because his mind is too preoccupied with the mysterious boy named Junhyung. "What is he exactly? He physically looked like human but Hyunseung can't see him. Probably Junhyung is a spirit that cannot return to where he belong after his death? That's why Junhyung refused to talk and seemed arrogant. He must be sad to wander around the area and no one could see him but me.... that's it..." thought Dujun alone.



"Mr. Yoon, can you explain what is the characteristic of the main character in the novel?" The whole class waited for him to answer then Dujun suddenly stood up and said confidently, "Yes.. Junhyung is a spirit!"

 

"Junhyung? Who is that?" asked the English teacher. All his classmates joined in and laughed at his weird answer. Hyunseung who is sitting behind Dujun facepalmed at his friend's dumb outburst. "Even thinking about that grumpy guy in class" Dujun finally realized what kind of situation he is in, "Uh... no one.. sorry I can't answer your question," he rubbed his nape and pulled back his chair to sit. "Please pay more attention in my class, Mr. Yoon." Dujun nodded and apologized once more. Hyunseung threw an eraser at Dujun's head, earning a glare from the other when the teacher is not looking and whispered "What the heck was that"



--------------


When the class ended, Dujun hurrily packed his bagpack. Gayoon looked at Dujun, "Oppa, why so hurry? Do you have any date?"



"Ah, I need to meet a friend" he smiled then headed towards the door while carrying his bagpack.



"Just a friend..?" Gayoon frowned, only to be patted on the shoulder by Hyunseung. "We'll go first~ bye"


------------


Dujun already arrived at their house and unlocked the gate. Hyunseung chased after the elder while panting tiredly, "Yah why do you run so fast but doesn't trip down on the road!? My legs got tired and shaky already!! Hold on-"



Dujun completely ignored Hyunseung's whining and went to search for Junhyung at the his room upstair, but the room is empty. "Junhyung? Where are you?" Kitchen? He did search at the kitchen but there's no Junhyung's presence too. The ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter