First to End

Is This Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 years after the adoption

 

Sarah’s P.O.V

 

    Waking up in the morning was the same. From washing up to breakfast. Walking down stair to breakfast with the a cool brick air on a sunshine but silent morning like always. For me, life is different in every single way since I was adopted. It gave me a second chance in living a good life.


 

      “Morning Sarah dear.” Mrs.Wu said as she and placed a plant of food right before me.

  

    “Thanks, Mrs.Wu.” I grab my fork.

     “No, no. Call me mom. How many times do I have to say that?” She smiled at me. I looked at her and while putting a piece of egg in my mouth. I gave her a weak smile and looked back down. The truth is that I don’t want to call her mom because I know I have parents before. My eyes tears up of the image of my parents in my head. They got into a car crash. A tear drop came out. Then I felt arm around me. I have suffered almost my whole life causes of my parents death.

 

       “It’s okay, Sarah. Sshh , Sshh.” Mrs.Wu my hair to comfort me. I put my arms around her.

 

 “Morning, hon-  Oh. What happened Sarah?” Mr.Wu came into the kitchen.

  “Morning, mom- What happened?” Kris came in also.  Long story short I did had a little crush, well I mean a big crush on Kris and still has one. He became an handsome guy.

 

I quickly wiped my tears to face them. “Nothing. Just having a sad morning,  again.” I gave them a quick smile and turn back to eating.

 

 “Are you sure? You know if you want, you can talk about it.” I shook my head.

I swallowed my food. “No, no. I’m okay.”




 

Kris P.O.V

 

Almost every day is a sad morning for Sarah. I think she was thinking of her parents, again. I can almost feel her sadness.

 

   “Let’s eat.” Everyone at the table eating but Sarah. Well she is eating just very slowly. I looked at her. Then she looked but at me. I put my head down to see my food and grab my toast. Then I looked at the watch. My eye weiden.

   “Sarah, let go before we’re late.” She looked up at the clock. Her eyes also weiden.

  “Let’s go. Bye Mr. and Mrs. Wu” Sarah bowed as she bowed. I smile and shook my head. I grab my bag and wear my shoes. I waited for her. Then i heard running from down stairs. Then i saw Sarah. I have her a smile, then put my arm around her. I could see her blushing. I chuckled.

 

“Let’s go~” I pointed out the door, and we left the house.

 

~~~~~

School/College

 

Third person P.O.V

 

   Sarah walked into her class. As for Kris his fangirls surrounds him. He hated when that happened. He wanted to be long… With sarah.

All Kris knew was that he liked her. But he wouldn’t tell. He wanted to keep his feelings to himself. Every morning when she cry, he wanted to wipe them. When ever she was feeling down, he wanted to cheer her up. When she was hurt, he wanted to help. He wanted to be there for her.

 

As for her, she liked Kris but wanted to keep it in, for herself. As Sarah was not paying attention on what she was drawing, she drew a heart, with both hers and kris on it. Then she looked down on her notes. Her eye weiden at what she drew. Her heart flutter as she was staring. Is this love?

 

   Kris came into class late. Very late. Kris look for a spot where he can set. Only only set was next to Sarah. As Kris took a set next to Sarah, she looked up to the person that was setting next to her. Her eye weiden ever more, if it was even possible, then look straight forward. She quickly close her notebook, but she did feel her notebook. She turned to Kris that was reading her notebook. What an I’m supposed to do? What if he reads it?  Questions went crazy in her mind. Kris found a heart on the page and look a closer look at it. It said : Sarah + Kris

 

  He smiles as he looked at Sarah. Now he knows what she feels about him. As same feeling.

 

~~~~~

 

  Hours has passed by as Kris and Sarah had the same class. The whole day, Kris was smile like crazy. He was happy to know that he likes, likes him back. The memory of the heart made him blush a little. As the day goes on, all Kris could think of was Sarah.

 

~~~~~

 

Fast Forword.

 

Sarah was walking home as a familiar black car rode by. She stopped. Then the car rode back words. The car window rolls down. Kris was driving the car.

 

   “I going to get some bubble tea, want to came?” He ask. Sarah just nodded. She entered the car in to back. “Don’t sit in the back. Sit in the front with me.” Kris smiles at her. Sarah cheeks grew pink. She nods. She shut the door and went to the front of the car and entered. As she seatbelt herself, she felt like someone was looking at her. She turned her head to see, Kris looking at her with a smile.

 “Is there something wrong or on my face?” She gave Kris a confused look. Kris only chuckled.

 “Nothing's wrong nor on your face.” Face the rode and drove to the bubble tea shop he alway goes.

 

~~~

 

  “One mango with jelly, and one lychee with black pearls.” The cashier but out two bubble tea that Kris paid for.  Sarah smiled at she received the bubble tea. She took the straw and stick it in the bubble tea and state drinking. Kris look at Sarah. She looked like a happy little kid drinking the bubble tea.

 

   “Can I have some?” Kris smile. Sarah looked at Kris with a blink look. She looked at her bubble tea then to Kris. She shook her head,

  “No, I’m going to drink it all.” She act cutely which only made Kris hearts flutter.

  “Fine.” Kris pouted. Sarah turned her head to only see a cute pouting Kris next to her. She never saw this side of Kris before.

   “Su-” Before Sarah can even finish, Kris took a sip of her bubble tea.

   “It’s good.” He smiled. Sarah’s eye weiden. An interactive kiss, if I

drink, Sarah thought. So she took a sip of her drink as she fan girl in side.

   “You know it’s an interactive kiss, right? Sarah turn her head as her face heats up. Kris also turn. He smiled at her. Her heart flutter as she sees the smile. She turn away siping her bubble tea. Her face is still red.

   “Let’s go.” Kris said opening the passenger set.

   “ Thanks.” Sarah nod her head and took the seat. Kris smiles and run to the driver seat and drive home.

 

~~~~~

  “Did you guys have dinner yet?” Mrs.Wu ask, Sarah and Kris. They shook their head. “Well lucky you guys, I have just made dinner.” Mrs.W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter