Dating in the hospital

Always with you (Fixed)

In Soo sit on a chair beside Cindy's bed and hold her hand tightly. "Cindy-sshi... you know I was really worried about you? I couldnt even focus in class. I was thinking about you the whole time and finally when I see you at your house, I was happy but I became sad and heartbroken when I see your pale face and weak body. I feel like my heart drops on the floor. I hate seeing you hurt and sick. Its already enough that you've been through difficulties all this time. You're fired from your company and you've been bullied by Ji Yoon all because of me. I'm really sorry. I promise that I will take care of you and always with you the whole time. Please dont be sick again." In Soo said, he let out all of his feeling to Cindy even though she didnt hear it. After a while, In Soo has fallen asleep while still holding Cindy's hand. Then, Mrs. Lee back to the hospital with Mr. Lee. She saw that In Soo's sleeping while holding Cindy's hand. She somewhat feel happy about it. "In Soo.. In Soo... you dont need to sleep here, you can go back home. I'm here already." Mrs. Lee gently wake In Soo up. In Soo felt so sudden and still half asleep. He let go of Cindy's hand as soon as she saw Mr. & Mrs. Lee are there. "Ah.. you're back." In soo said. "Yes. You can go back home and have a rest." Mrs. Lee said. "Ah, its ok. I would love to stay here longer." He smiled. "Well I need to talk to you about something. Mrs. Lee said to In Soo. "Can you stay here for a while?" Mrs. Lee then said to Mr. Lee. "Ya sure." Mr. Lee said. In Soo get up and Mr. Lee replace him. In Soo follow Mrs. Lee to the cafe in the hospital. They sit on the table at the corner of the cafe. "What is it Mrs. Lee?" In Soo asked. "Well, do you love my daughter?" Mrs. Lee asked. In Soo was shocked by the sudden question from Mrs. Lee. "Err..." In Soo couldnt answer the question because he, himself confussed about his feeling towards Cindy. She was his idol at the first place but maybe who knows the feeling can change after he became friend with Cindy. "I know you have feeling towards her. Its ok. I'm not mad instead I kind of feel happy because you really take care of her." Mrs. Lee said. "Err..." In Soo still speechless. "Nevermind. We will talk about this next time. Mr. Lee and Cindy are waiting for us." Mrs. Lee said. Both of them get up and go back inside to the emergency room.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Cindy now has changed the room to a normal room. Yet, she still havent wake up yet. The doctor come to check on Cindy's condition. "Lets just wait until she wakes up. She may be too tired of her work and she need more rest. Thats why she still havent wake up yet." The doctor said. "Oh ok." Mrs. Lee said. The doctor bowed and go out from the room. "I go first because I need to do something. Tomorrow, I'll come again." In Soo said. "Ne." Mr. Lee said. In Soo said goodbye to them and left the room. After a while, Mr. & Mrs. Lee went back home.

 

-Next morning-

At 6.00am, In Soo already arrived at the hospital. He go inside Cindy's room and Cindy finally awake. "Hey, you're awake! Good morning angel." In Soo said happily. "You came? How did I get in here?" Cindy asked since she didnt even wake up when they bring her to the hospital yesterday. "We brought you to the hospital yesterday because your fever becomes really bad. You were sleeping thats why you didnt know." In Soo explain and sit on a chair to talk more with Cindy. "How did I walk? With eyes closed?" Cindy asked. "Of course not! Are you crazy? I carried you." In Soo said. Cindy was blushing and her heart beat was going super fast. "Well, thanks." She said shyly. "Haha no problem. So had your breakfast already?" He asked. Cindy shake her head. "Well thats good then! I brought your favoutite food, cabonara spagetthi." He said while taking out the food from the plastic bag. "Thank you. But how about you?" She asked. "I will eat later." He said. Then he scoop the spagetthi and put it infront of Cindy's mouth. "Ah~~~" he said with mouth open. "I can eat by myself." She said. "Its ok. Here. Ahh~~" He open his mouth again. Cindy open and In Soo feed her the spagetthi. "Very good. Thats my angel." He said. Cindy was shocked because In Soo call her 'my angel'. In Soo accidently said that and he feel shy. "I mean ... my idol." He said. "Haha" Cindy just chuckled when she see In Soo's face turn red. "Now, let me eat by myself." She said. "No! I want to continue feeding you. My hand is your hand now. You still have the drip at your hand so you cant move your hand." He said. "Thats on my left hand. I still my right hand to eat." She said. "No!" He scoop the spagetthi again and feed Cindy. She let him feed her. She feel happy though. After done eating, the nurse come to give the medicine to Cindy. She give liquid medicine through the drip tube. Cindy screamd softly because it feel cold when the water go inside the tube and to her hand. In Soo hold Cindy's right hand to comfort her. After a while, the nurse done giving all the medicine and left the room. "Are you okay? Its still hurt?" In soo asked with a worried voice. "Im okay now." She said and smiled. "Thats good then." In Soo smiled too. Then, Mr. & Mrs. Lee came. "Aigoo, my daughter already awake. Have you eat your breakfast already?" Mrs. Lee go to Cindy and hug her. "Yes mom. In Soo brought it for me and he even feed me." Cindy said. In Soo was blushing. Mrs. Lee broke the hug and look at In soo. "Thank you In Soo." She said to In Soo. "No problem." He smiled. "Then how about you? Have you eat already?" Mrs. Lee asked. "Its ok. I'm not hungry." He said. "I brought for you kimbap. You can eat it. I know you're not hungry but still you need to eat if you want to feed Cindy for lunch and dinner." Mrs. Lee said. Both In soo and Cindy are blushing. "Mom, I can eat by myslef." Cindy said. "No, I will feed you." In Soo said. "See! I didnt force him to but he want to do it." Mrs. Lee said. Cindy just laugh and everyone laughed too. Mrs. Lee hand In soo the kimbap and he ate it while he feed Cindy with one or two kimbap.

 

-12.00pm-

"Its time to eat lunch." Mrs. Lee said. Mr. Lee has gone to home because he has some work to do. "Okay." Cindy said. Mrs. Lee hand the porridge to In Soo because he will feed Cindy. In Soo scoop the porride and give it to Cindy, he keep feeding Cindy until the porridge finished. "Wow, for the first time you finished eating the porridge when you're sick! Normally you wont finish it because you dont have appetite maybe thats because In Soo feed you instead of me." Mrs. Lee said. Both of them are blushing again as Mrs. Lee continue teasing both of them. "Its not like that mom." Cindy said shyly. Mrs. Lee just laughed seeing both of them blushing. "Okay then. I need to go now. I will come again tomorrow. In Soo please stay with her." Mrs. Lee said. "Ne." In Soo nodded. Mrs. Lee kiss Cindy's forehead and leave the room.

 

-At Night-

In Soo feed Cindy dinner same like what he did for breakfast and lunch. After that In Soo sat on a chair beside Cindy's bed. "Thanks for today." Cindy said. "Thats nothing. I already promised to you that I will always with you no matter how hard the situation are." In Soo said make Cindy smile. "Oh, how about school? Tomorrow is Monday right?" She asked "oh ya.. I dont want to go. I want to stay here with you." In Soo said with dissapointment on his face. "Its ok. You cannot skip calss. Please go." Cindy said. "Okay then. But still its lonely without you." He said. "Dont be childish!" Cindy laughed. "I'm serious." He said. "Okay." Cindy stop laughing. "Well, you need to go now since you have school tomorrow." Cindy said. "I will go after you sleep." He said. "No, its ok. Dont wait for me to sleep. I might not be sleeping." Cindy said. "Thats what make me want to wait for you to sleep. I will be worried if you're not sleeping." He said. "Okay then. I'll sleep." Cindy said. "Goodnight angel." In Soo said. "Goodnight In Soo." She smiled then close her eyes. In Soo her hair until she fall asleep. He leave the room after Cindy has fallen asleep.