Faking

Always with you (Fixed)

-Next morning- 

In soo stopped by the hospital before he go to the school. He go inside Cindy's room and put a basket of chocolate on the table with note 'get well soon' while Cindy is still sleeping. He kiss her forehead and leave. His driver drove off to his school. In Soo go inside the class and sit at his place. The place beside him was empty. He felt lonely. He put his head down on the table. Then, Ji Yoon sit on Cindy's place. "In Soo..." Ji Yoon call him. In soo lift his head up and look at Ji Yoon. "What are you doing here? Get up. Now!" He said with an angry tone. "I came here to apologize to you. You knew everything already tight? I'm sorry. I didnt mean to tell Cindy to dinner with me." She said still not getting up from that place. "You dont need to apologize to me but Cindy. She's the one who hurt not me. But even so I wont forgive you forever cause you're such a liar!" In Soo said. "Ok, I'll apologize to her but where is she? Why is she didnt come to school?" She asked. "She's in the hospital." In Soo said with a flat tone. "Omo! Jinjja?" Ji Yoon surprised, not really. "Yes!" In Soo reply with an annoyed voice. "So bring me to her! I want to apologize to her." Ji Yoon said. There something else Ji Yoon want to do for sure. "If you say so." In Soo said. "Ok. Then wait for me at the front gate." She said then go back to her place. In Doo didnt know what to do and confuse with her attitude but In Soo let her be.

 

-School ended-

In Soo is waiting for Ji Yoon at the front gate of school. Then, Ji Yoon come with an excited smile. "Lets go, I cant wait to see her!" She said. Cant wait to kill her is it? In Soo just nodded and go inside the car at the front seat. He's about the close the door but Ji Yoon stop her. "You dont want to open the door for me since I'm the guest. I feel weird to just go inside the car without an offer from the owner." She said. In Soo go out from the car and open the back door for Ji Yoon. "Please come in, Princess." He said with an annoyed voice. Ji Yoon smiled and go inside the car. Then In soo slam the door and go back to the front seat. "To the hospital please." He said to the driver. The driver nod and he drove off to the hospital. After a few minutes, they arrived at the hospital. In Soo go outside the car and open the back door for Ji Yoo because he dont want to listen to Ji Yoon's nagging. They go inside the hospital and go to the 3rd floor, to the Cindy's room. He go inside first, Ji Yoon follow behind him very slowly. Their distance quiet far. "Hello." In Soo said and smiled. "Hey, you're here!" Cindy is happy to see In Soo. Then, Ji Yoon shows up. "Oh.. you're here too." Cindy said with half happy and half sad. Ji Yoon go closer to her and stand next to her bed. Cindy was scared and nervous at the same time when Ji Yoon came closer. "Dont worry. I'm here to apologize to you." She said with a smile. Well, a CREEPY smile. Cindy confuse and look at In soo. "She came to me and apologize but I said to her that she need to apologize to you not me." In Soo explained. "Yeah." Ji Yoon said. "O-oh o-okay." Cindy said tried to smile. "So you forgive me?" Ji Yoon ask. "Yes." Cindy said. "Thank you." Ji Yoon hug her. Cindy was still shocked but she just pat her back. 'Maybe she already change from her old attitude.' Cindy thought. Ji Yoon broke the hug. "So, I'm gonna buy lunch for us. Ji Yoon please stay with her for a while. I'll be back later." In Soo said. "Sure." Ji Yoon said with a CREEPY smile. "I go first okay." In Soo said to Cindy. "Okay." Cindy smiled but in her eyes she dont want In soo to leave her alone with that scary woman, she was scared. Once In Soo is gone, Ji Yoon sigh and sit on a chair next to Cindy's bed. "Haigh... what a day!" She said. "How was the school today?" Cindy random ask the question since she dont know what to do and say. "You think I'm here cause I really want to apologize to you? In your dream! I'll never forgive you or apologize to you!" She nearly shout. Cindy was shocked. 'In Soo was right. This girl will never change.' Cindy taught. "Then why did you have to fake apologizing to me?" Cindy ask. "You think I want to? Uhh.. please. If not bevause of MY In soo I wouldnt apologize to you." She said. No respond from Cindy. Ji Yoon get closer to Cindy, almost in front of Cindy's face but just slightly off to the side. "You should've die right now you know! Cause you take away MY In Soo." She said. Cindy gulped her saliva and become more scared. Sudrenly, In Soo come inside the room and Ji Yoon's face was so close to Cindy's face. "What are you doing?" He asked. Ji Yoon was shocked, she hope that In Soo didnt hear anything. "O-ohh I just want to check her body tempreature because her body is shaking right now." Ji Yoon lied obviously while put her hand kn Cindy's shoulder. In Soo go closer to Cindy. "Cindy, are you okay? Are you cold or something?" In Soo ask worriedly. "I'm fine." Cindy said. 'No, I'm not. I'm freaking scared right now!' Cindy said in her mind. "Oh okay. If you have any problem, tell me." In Soo said. "Okay." Cindy nodded. "Have you eat your lunch?" In Soo asked. "No." Cindy shook her head. "Ok then. I bought the lunch for us." In soo said. Then suddenly Ji Yoon's phone ringing. "Sorry, I need to pick up the call." She said and excused herself. After done talking, she go back inside. "Sorry, I need to go now. Get well soon Cindy." Ji yoon said to Cindy. "Ne." Cindy smiled. "Bye In Soo, thanks for today. See you tomorrow." She smiled to In soo. He just nodded and Ji Yoon left. "Well lets eat." He said then take out the food from the plastic bag. "I bought for you kimchi Fried Rice. Is it ok? Or you want anything else? I dont know what to buy and I forgot to ask you." He said. "No, its ok. I'm fine with it. And plus I'm only sick and was admitted in the hospital, I'm not a pregnant woman who's curving for food." Cindy said then laugh. "Well.. okay then. Normally 'Sick people' only wants to eat some food since they didnt have an appetite." He said. "I'm not like that." Cindy said. "Ok. Lets eat now!" In soo said. "So give me my food." Cindy said since In Soo was still holding the food in his hand. "I said I'll feed you." In Soo said. "Its ok. I can eat by myself. Doctor said maybe tomorrow I can be discharge already." Cindy said. "Oh really? Thats really good then! I wont be lonely anymore." He said happily. "Whatever. Give me my food now!!" She said as she's super hungry. "Ok then." He hand her the food and they started eating.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Ji Yoon left the hospital and go to the twins house. "So, whats up?" Shin Mi ask. "I'm so freaking angry with that idiot girl right now!!!! He took away In soo from me and she just simply act as she didnt do anything wrong!! Arghhh.... I'm so mad right now." She said while throwing her body on the sofa. "Chill.. this will help you." Shin Mi brought the ice cream to her and she gulped down everything. She felt more happy now because of the ice cream. "But I thought that In Soo were never yours and will never be yours?" Shin Ji said make Ji Yoon's angry again. "How dare you!" Ji Yoon said with an angry tone. "Chill. She always like that. Just ignore her. You can have more ice cream if you want." Shin Mi calm her down. "Yes, please." Ji Yoon said. "Ok. I'll take it for you." Shin Mi shot a glare to Shin Ji before she go to the kitchen. Then she come back with the ice cream and hand it to Ji Yoon. "Here." She said. Ji Yoon took it. "Thanks." Ji Yoon said. "No problem." Shin Mi smiled. "Can I stay overnight here?" Ji Yoon ask. "Sure." Shin Mi smiled. "There's no room for her!" Shin Ji yelled. "Yah! There's still guest room for her." Shin Mi yelled back. "Okay then.." Shin Ji said. "Whats wrong with your younger sister? Why is she like that?" Ji Yoon ask Shin Mi. "I dont know." Shin Mi reply. "Ok then." Ji Yoon said.