Ep. 002

Just like this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi stared at the tall guy with a greyish hair,round eyes and a big ears  who was sitting on the couch while he look around the house and observe all the side corner of every rooms. Chanyeol nods his head as if he's satisfied with the house, and then he turn his gaze to Bomi who was standing infront him.

 

Bomi furrowed her brows to him. Chanyeol look up and down to her, he's observing Bomi too but this time he's not satisfies with his housemate. She look at Bomi's petite figure, her small eyes, her round face, her long brown-black hair and to her clothes. He curled up his lips. Bomi raised an eyebrow to him.

 

"What?!" She scoffed to Chanyeol. He remove his gaze to her, he doesn't like her attitude and behavior. Chanyeol just would endure his stays inside the house with his not-so-called housemate, ihe needed a house to stay though because he's going to University to study too.

 

"Nothing." He boredly answered and he stood up from his seat. "Where's my room?" He asked to Bomi. She points the stairs going up to the second floor.

 

"Left room." she said and left him and went to the kitchen. She realized that she doesn't eat yet, that's why her pets are growling inside her stomach. Chanyeol also ignored her and went upstairs going to his room.

 

"Aish! How can that be Mr.Park son? They didn't even have the same attitude. He's a rude giant guy I swear!" Bomi mutters under her breath. She can feel that the both of their stays inside the house wouldn't be nice as Mr.Park's expected. It's totally opposite to what he expects that might Bomi and Chanyeol might become closer than he's closure to his son, but yeah. The truth is they hate each other guts for the very first place. 

 

"How can I stay longer with that shorty?" Chanyeol mutters too as he puts his clothes inside his closet. He likes the room, it's very clean and it has a small veranda outside. It's also has a own comfort room. Even though it's smaller than his room on London. He just okay with this.

 

Chanyeol is a 21 years old guy who went to London after he graduates in highschool but went back again to finish his studies here in Korea. He's been in London for almost 4 years and he's now back again. He doesn't want to but her mother insisted him to go back but unfortunately he recieved a call from his dad about their house and he's not surprised to what his dad said to him that their house were sold out. He just can't accept the fact that he's going to live in stranger's house and live together with her.

 

Chanyeol sighs and sat down on his bed after he done to his clothes. He laid back down to his bed and stared at the ceiling. He's tired and he was about to sleep when his cellphone suddenly rings. He pick it and look at the screen, he rolled his eyes as he saw his bestfriend's name in caller id. He tap the answer and button and put his cellphone on his ear.

 

"What?" Chanyeol close his eyes and boredly asked the person on the other line.

 

"Hey! Park Chanyeol you're still alive! Are you here now?" the guy happily asked him, he can be heard the familiar voices that shouting on the background.

 

"I'm still alive Baek and yeah, I'm here now in someone's house." Chanyeol rolled his body as his stomach touch his warm bed.

 

"Eh? someone's house? Who?" baekhyun asked with a curious tone. Chanyeol sighs.

 

"Not important anyway, how's the guys? are you still in Suho hyung's place?" He asked back and ignored Baekhyun question about his new housemate.

 

"Yep, still here. Hey, come here again tonight." Baekhyun said the other voices on the background were still loud.

 

"Okay. I'll be there at 8 pm." He answered to the phone when he heard another voices called out his name.

 

"Chanyeol hyung! This is tao! Do you have my gucci?" The husky but soft voice asked him and it looks like he snatch it from Baekhyun who's now cursing on the background. Chanyeol chuckles at them.

 

"I'm sorry tao. But I don't have." Chanyeol answered to the phone.

 

"But hyung--" The guy's was about to complain when Chanyeol heard another voice this time.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! This is sehun! I mis--" The guy's voice didn't finish his sentence because someone snatch it from him too. Chanyeol frown. he really don't understand why he have a messy and loud friends.

 

"Aish! Those kids! Yah! Chanyeol will go here tonight don't be too stubborn! You're going to destroy my phone!" Chanyeol heard baekhyun's bickering voice on the other line.He thenlaugh at him.Baekhyun is still the same person after all.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, let's just continue, when you got here. " Baekhyun said to other line.

 

"Okay." He answered and after that he heard the call was ended.

 

Chanyeol stretch his long body and yawn. He feel his stomach are now growling because he's hungry. He didn't ate a breakfast after he landed here.he stood up and went outside. He wants to eat something that can make his stomach to stop from growling.

 

He went downstair and walk direct to the kitchen but to his surprised Bomi is sitting on the kitchen stool while eating a cup of ramyun. Chanyeol stares at her, she's eating and eating until was full.

 

Bomi noticed a tall figure and she look up to see chanyeol standing infront her. She gulped down the noodles that she's eating and drink her milk.

 

"What are staring at?" Bomi raised an eyebrow to him. Chanyeol shook his head and went to the refrigerator when he opens it. He just stared at the bottles inside the ref.Bomi made a fake cough sound to distract Chanyeol. he look at her blankly. Bomi bit her lower lip.

 

"Look. If you're going to eat then, go to the convenience store and buy your own. You see we don't have any stock here." Bomi said while looking left to right because she's embarassed.

 

Chanyeol crossed his both arms over his chest and stares again at Bomi. Bomi furrowed her brows, she notice that Chanyeol is always staring at her she feel concious this time. She thought that she might have a dirty on her face, so she wipe her face and clothes.

 

"Why don't you buy some?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow to her.

 

"Eh? Do you have a money?" She ignorantly asked him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

"What you don't have money?" Chanyeol asked her in disbelief. Bomi slowly nods her head to him. Chanyeol just give his self a facepalm.

 

"Look, My cousin left me without the food or any single penny and I'm not prepared to your arrival. I forgot what your dad said to me. So yeah.." Bomi scratch her nape in embarassed. She heard Chanyeol's heavy sigh.

 

"I'm just going then." Chanyeol speak and left Bomi alone.

 

When he left her. Bomi could only grimace and sat down to the stool to continue to eat her ramyun. She's going to leave after this going to the BPCC (Blue panda cafe Club)

 


********

 

Chanyeol left first the house before Bomi. She was about to attach a note on a refrigerator to let Chanyeol know where she was going but then she just crumpled instead. 

 

"Why do he need to know anyway? As if he care." Bomi mumbled and throws the small paper on the trashcan. She went to the shoeracks to wears her black sneaker and stepped outside the house.

 

She locked the door and gate since Chanyeol has the spare key. After taking on a bus. Bomi arrived then at the Cafe. As usual there are so many customer around. She open the door and stepped inside

 

"Hi, Jung!" She greet Eunji who's standing in the inside the counter.

 

"Hey, how's your day?" Eunji asked her. Bomi sulk at her showing that her day is another bad day for her.

 

"Did anything happen?" Eunji asked again, Bomi went inside to where Eunji is and sat on the chair in the corner.

 

"Err, there's always Eunji." Bomi then rolled her eyes and sighs. Eunji sat on the chair beside Bomi.

 

"Why?" With a curious voice and look Eunji asked. Bomi glanced at her.

 

"Why? Well, guess what? Baekhyun left me in the house. He said it on the phone. He didn't even bother to meet me." Bomi huff and pouts. Eunji furrowed her brows.

 

"What is the reason?" Bomi just shrugged to what Eunji asked. A figure of a tall guy suddenly came out to her mind.

 

"And guess what again. I have a new housemate." Eunji turned her head to Bomi with a raised a eyebrow.

 

"New housemate?" Eunji looked at her curiously. Bomi nods twice.

 

"Yeah. Mr.Park, the boss of the cafe where I works. He offers me a deal. He said he's going to pay me triple of my salary if I'm letting his son live in my house." Bomi explain. Eunji nods while she tap her chin.

 

"Ahh.. It's okay. since you're also a man not a problem." Eunji simply said and stood up. Bomi scowls at her.

 

"Yah, I'm a girl too! " She protested to her. Eunji looked at her down to her shoes going up to her snapback on her head.

 

"Really? I thought you're a man in that clothes." Eunji shook her head. Bomi look at herself. 

 

"There's nothing wrong wearing these kind of clothes, sneakers and snapback!" She complain. Eunji just ignored her because there's a customer that asking for order. Bomi just pouts and left Eunji alone.

 

She went to the Members room. She opened the door and its revealed Chorong again sitting on her rolling chair but on the couch t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter