Code 2

Code Man

Yunho found himself driving to one place he has been going to every single day for the past year. He stopped earlier to get a bouquet of white roses. The cemetery was peaceful and quiet. Birds cheerping , trees shaking from strong wind while Yunho stood silently across a grave.

"Sorry kid." Yunho whispered and left soon after.

"Where is that guy. He cant go missing right now. Oh gosh what if he really bailed. Tell me you didn't yunho."

Jaejoong frantically took out his phone and dialled yunho's number over and over again until finally someone pick it up.

"Jae i am on my way to the house. I had to go to the agency and request for more men as Mr shim had wanted. See you in a bit , and dont forget to check up on Changmin shii." Yunho ended the call without giving jaejoong the chance to speak up.

At least he didn't go berserk and that should suffice for now, thought Jaejoong. He walked towards changmin's room and give it a knock. When he was met with only silence, jaejoong decided to unlock the door with the key that he have. To his horror, the room was empty and no sign of Changmin anywhere. Jaejoong instantly scan the whole room and calmed down when he saw one of the windows open and the boy's backpack is gone..

"Well we got a runner here. And here i thought the boy would be submissive. At least for the first day, gosh kids nowadays." Jaejoong sent yunho a text to explain and later left to find the boy.




"Kyu, this is awesome man. Now i want the new ps4 . The graphics is to die for! This is the ultimate beauty!" Changmin cheered loudly.

"Keep it down Min . My parents are asleep. Why are you here again. Didnt you say your bodyguards will be assigned to you today. You managed to sneak out anyways you sneaky bastard."

"The blond was too preoccupied with his partner to noticed. Beside this will be the last time ill be able to come here without anyone following me like a shadow. Id like to savour this even if its just for tonight."

"Whatever you want dude but its late so get out of my house! "

"Well you're no fun kyu. Fine ill leave. Dont you cry missing me tonight."

"I wont jerk."

Changmin left his friends house and took his bike to cycle home. The night is a bit chilly and quiet, since its a bit past midnight and tomorrow was a weekday , all the houses seem to have gone to bed. Changmin wasn't sure if his bodyguards had  figured out he left and he prepares himself for an earful from his parents but he really needs to this. Ever since he meddled with some codes his life was turning upside down. He was pulled out from school for a couple of months. he went in and out of his father's workplace to work on the case on top of it he was still being kept in the dark. Not that he really cared but considering all his hardwork, they could at least tell him the progress of the case. And now like some weakling he is being assigned to not one but two bodyguards. He hates this so much.


Yunho's phone vibrates signalling he had just receive a message. He look and saw that it was from jaejoong

hey yunho the kid snuck out. I'm tracking him via GPS now.Don't worry i'll be back just head straight to the house.

jae

"Of course I'd be worried . Doing things on your own again." Huffed yunho in frusfration. He dialled Jaejoong number but it goes straight to voicemail and that made his heart raise.


 

"Dammit my phone died. Well just now the GPS showed the boy should be around here. He's probably not far away."

Jaejoong searched the lonely road , when he saw a bicycle light from far.

"Found you kid." Jaejoong muttered under his breath

He quickly walk towards the direction of the light when he realise a car was speeding behind with no sign of stopping. On instinct Jaejoong ran and grab Changmin away from the moving vehicle missing it narrowly by a second. 

"You okay Min? Changmin , yah Shim Changmin ! " Jaejoong screamed as he realised the boy is unconcious in his arms. The car had left hurriedly as it ran over the bicycle. Jaejoong grab the boy in both arms and ran towards a nearby hospital.

"Can somebody help me please!" Jaejoong shouted as a few nurses gather around and take the boy away from his arms.


"Yunho-shii , where is my son. This is your first day of job and you lost my kid?" Mr Shim shouted angrily.

"Honey calm down. This is not their fault. You know how our son is. He snuck out ." Mrs Shim tried to calm her husband

"But I hired both of you to look after him. How can i trust you after this." Soon after the house phone rang and Yunho quickly put in on speaker.

"Hello? This is Jaejoong."

"Hey where are you and Changmin-shii ? You're on speaker , Mr and Mrs Shim is listening too."

"I see. I'm in the hospital. Somebody tried to run Changmin over and luckily i managed to save him."

"Why are you in the hospital? WHo got hurt? Is he okay? Are you okay?" Yunho said fraatically as the couple fidgeted in their seats.

"Changmin is fine. He fainted from shock. That's what the doctors told me. I'm at the hospital nearby. I'll be waiting for you guys. See you soon Mr and Mrs Shim"

With that Jaejoong hung up and everyone got up , ready to drive to the hospital. When they arrive in Accident&Emergency Unit , Jaejoong was standing near a bed where changmin is still sleeping soundly.

"Thank god my son is safe. Thank you Jaejoong!" cried Mrs shim. Jaejoong decided to leave both of them with their son to have their private moment and step out. There he saw Yunho standing not far from the room.

"You didn't answer my question, Jae." said Yunho

"Huh?"

"I asked earlier if you're hurt and you didn't answer."

"Sorry probably did not hear that. I'm fine as you see." Jaejoong proceed to walk pass Yunho. He needed some coffee from the coffee machine. His body ache and he felt really tired.

"Hey, I'm not finis--" Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's arm and suddenly the latter let out a painful moan.

"Ahh"

Yunho then decided to drag Jaejoong to a nearest bay and request for a check up on him. He stood there looking over his partner while the nurses search for a wound. Turns out there was a large gash on his right arm and his white shirt was already drenched in blood. The black blazer probably was too thick that nobody realise he was bleeding. When the nurses finishe patching Jaejoong up, Yunho proceed to grab a chair and sat opposite him.

"You're stupid." He said casually.

"Well , I love you too Yunho." Jaejoong said feeling annoyed.

Yunho clasped his hand onto Jaejoong's and laced their fingers together.

"Do you know one of a reason we broke up?" Jaejoong was flustered at the sudden question. They never spoke about it after it happen. Guessed it was too painful for either of them to mention ever again.

"You're too careless. You put people first before yourself. You put me first before you in everything we do and i can't handle that side of you."

"Yunho , he's under our care. It's sensible to do it in that situation."

"Yes, but you should have gotten yourself  checked up as well."

"I didn't realise i was hurt."

"Then that proves my point. You're bleeding so much yet you were too worried about somebodyelse that you neglect yourself. How am I suppose to let you continue to do this job on your own."

Jaejoong stared at Yunho. Now he knows why Yunho decided to continue after all that has happened.

"Yunho, I .."

"Eventhough we're not together anymore due to the circumstances we're in , doesn't mean i don't care about you anymore. This hurts me so much. Why are you hurting me so much." Yunho said sadly as he kissed jaejoong's palm. Both of them stayed silently together. They both felt pain in their hearts, both had missed all the simple touches from each other, wondering if they could ever be together again.