Code 1

Code Man

"Changmin, get down here for a moment." Called Mr Shim.

"5 minutes. The zombie apocalypse just started and i am on a roll baby." Changmin shouted back.
 
The old guy furrowed his brows together, obviously feeling annoyed at the response. He clearly told his son that the new bodyguards are coming and they should all be there to meet the guys. Instead that giant son of his was more concerned about some zombies.
 
"Shim Changmin! You come down right now , or the zombies will be the last thing you'd be worried about! Changminn! Don't make me come up there and take away your games."
 
Jaejoong chuckled at the funny scene. It all seems very familiar to their previous assignment. A young immature brat. But that assignment didn't end well. He and Yunho were very affected by it that they took a long hiatus after that. Honestly he wasn't sure if they were ever able to recover but here they are standing in the mansion . Ready to take on a job that has so much similarities to "that". He was healing well, Yunho, not so much . But yunho's here with him and thats an improvement. He himself didn't know what convinced the guy, but he was happy to work together with yunho again.
 
"Fine, i'm cominggg. Just so you know you just distracted me from breaking the world's high score . I hope you'll be tormented by this fact everyday dad." Changmin descended down the stares with loud footsteps, wanting his whining to be heard.
 
"Oh come on boy , if i wanted to i can get that with my eyes closed. Now greet this two gentlemen. Your bodyguards, Kim jaejoong and Jung yunho."
 
"Hello . My name is changmin. Nice to meet you jaejoong shii , yunho shii." Changmin bowed politely.
 
"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you called them hyung. They aren't that old. And besides, it'll be like having brothers don't you think sweetheart." Mrs shim entered with a tray of drinks for everyone.
 
"Sweet i always wanted a brother , now i got two. Jaejoong hyung , yunho hyung."
 
Jaejoong chuckled again at the boy. He is definitely a kid, no matter how tall he is or the fact he decodes crypted coding no one else could.
 
"Minnie nice to meet you too. Me and my partner here will take good care of you don't you worry." Jaejoong smiled. Changmin avert his gaze towards yunho , hoping to get the same warm greetings from him but all he got was the opposite.
 
"Changmin -shii. I am Yunho. I will be your bodyguard." Yunho's greeting caught both jaejoong and changmin of guard . Jaejoong had expected this but he was still surprised. Changmin too was not fond of the guy. He like the blond haired hyung more, he could feel sincerity unlike the other guy who was cold and stuck up.
 
" i still cant believe i'm getting a body guard. Makes me feel like some very important person or something." Changmin sighed.
 
"And why is that bad? Ill show you we're not only bodyguards we can do more, you'll see." Jaejoong said while putting his hand on changmin's shoulder.
 
"So Yunho here is the leader i presume? Ill leave changmin's protection in your care. He's my only son so Thank you so much in advanced." Mr shim replied.
 
"Yes i am the leader. If I may , could i discuss the protection programme with you sir.
" lets go to my meeting room then." With that both men proceed to the other room.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
"Jaejoong, can i talk to you for a minute?" Yunho called his partner outside.
 
"Yeah whats up Jung?"
 
"You were really unprofessional just now."
 
"What do you mean? Being nice to a kid is unprofessional? Give me a break."
 
"You call that being nice? You had your hands all over him . Dont forget he 's a minor. You could get fired or sued "
 
"Really now. I had a hand on his shoulder thats all. You want to know how someone get his hands all over somebody? Ill show you."
 
Jaejoong moved closer to yunho and put his hands inside yunho's shirt , touching his bare chest. The other hand was wrapped around his hips, pulling of them closer to each other. Yunho could feel jaejoong's warm breath and his face turned red. Jaejoong slides his hands down further and further towards his pants and that's when yunho pushed him away.
 
"Haha. You understand now yunho? Its not like we haven't done this before. Why so red. Though it has been so long since i did that."
 
"Shut up jae. You get my point. Be professional, this is no fun and games. We're working with lives here , no room for mistakes." Yunho starts to raise his voice.
 
"You think this is a game to me. I take it seriously to. I've been in this job just as long as you have. Well guess what mistakes happen. Taemin... " Jaejoong stop abruptly. At the heat of the argument he unknowingly brought it up. After a year not speaking about it, he stupidly brought it up. He freaking said his name. Yunho expression changed in an instance.  He hastily turned away and walk towards his car and drove it away.
 
Not far , changmin stood near the door. He wanted to call both of them to dinner like his mother had asked. Instead he saw everything. From the scolding , to the touching and to the very confusing remarks. Jaejoong made an eye contact with changmin.
 
"How long has the kid been standing there. Gosh this is not how i picture our first day on the job to be." Jaejoong sighed and though to himself.
 
"Minnie-ah what is it . Were you looking for me?" Changmin was a bit startled, he didnt realise he had zone out on the guy.
 
"Oh my mom made dinner . Would you like to join us hyung? She made the best roast chicken. I could eat 2 of them myself." 
 
"I would love to. Get inside quick. Its chilly out here and i can here your stomach growling from far."
 
Jaejoong watched as changmin ran inside towards the dining room. His expression was dark, he looks like he could cry at any minute.
 
"Come on jaejoong. You have to be strong. This changmin boy needs your help. And you can't help anyone if you're weak." Jaejoong said to himself.