You did this for me?

Being Noticed

"We are back!" Kai pushed the door open, to see the three others sat at the table.  When they spotted me they all jumped up and checked me over. "She is fine, I took her to the Idol hospital and I applied the medicines."

"Great job JongIn-ah" D.O patted the member on his back as I inwardly fangirled over the 'kaisoo' moment. "Want to see what we did whilst you were gone?" This time the voice was directed at me, I nodded my cheeks filling with a blush as he took my hand. If it is possible to die from blushing.... well, I guess I won't be alive for long. "Suho has ordered a new cake case, it's bigger than this one too, so if your boss comes before it gets here then Suho has written his number down to call."

"You didn't have to go through all that trouble!" I blinked rapidly, Suho was chewing his lip, "but I am extremely thankful" I bowed a full 90° bow. Suho broke into a smile and then pointed to Tao.

"I fixed your uniform! I don't think anybody will be able to say anything about your clothes anymore. Also, I went a bit over the top... and brought you 7 outfits from the online Gucci store..." Tao rubbed his neck as my jaw dropped. 

"I can't accept that!" I squeaked out, noticing D.O tighten his hold on my hand.

"But, I finally got to shop for a girl!" Tao grumbled with a pout. "I brought you a hand phone too...."

"You did?" I allowed my head to jerk back.

"Mhm! I even added all our numbers in and downloaded line so we can all text together!" Tao pulled a light pink phone out of his pocket, an exo picture on the back of the case. "Please accept them, I really want to help."

"We all do Tao-ah, which is why... I remade your cake." I felt a tug on my hand and I was pulled into the kitchen. "Want to try some? It's an old family recipe." I nodded in awe at the beautifully decorated cake. I was given some of the off cuts and my eyes widened as the taste spread across my tongue, the cake was so soft and fluffy.

"This is actually impressive!" I paused for a moment. "But, if I enter this... I won't be able to re-make it." I smiled and hugged the male next to me. "Thank you for helping though. All of you, I am extremely grateful. Is there anything I can do to repay this kindness?"

"Just continue being you." Kai ruffled my hair, "right guys?" He looked round at the others, who nodded in unison. My eyes filled with tears of happiness,  I must have saved the country in my previous life to be rewarded with this. I was about to thank them again when a loud shout caught my attention.

"Yah! What is this? Tao why did you make yourself her wallpaper?!" Suho scowled as the younger replied simply. 

"Because I am the most handsome!" He grinned at the elder, I burst into giggles. "See Yuuki agrees!"

"Sure, sure tao-ssi" I opened up the contact list and curiously tapped on the contact named 'Baozi' it automatically started calling and I panicked. "Ah! What did I do?!" I squeaked.

"Hello? Hello?" There was a voice! I looked up for help. Kai rolled his eyes and took he phone, he tapped a button and placed the phone in the middle of the table. "Who is this?"

"Hey Hyung!" Kai chirped happily as he sat himself down on a chair. "How are you all?"

"Jongin-ah? When did you get a new number?" I blinked at Kai he stifled a chuckle. "We are fine, I think the beagle line are about to murder each other though...How is everything that end? Did you find he pretty girl?" 

"We did this is her number! He are teaching her how to use her new phone." He smiled at me and pushed the phone forward towards me. "It's only Xiumin-hyung,  say hello."

"Urm... Hello?" Gosh, my voice sounded so weird and uncomfortable. "My name is Nam Yuuki." I chewed my lip as the phone went silent. Then there was a mass of voices all talking over each other. 

"It's nice to hear from you Yuuki-ah." The eldest male's voice raised to be heard over the others. "Guys! One at a time don't overwhelm her!" 

"Hi! I am chanyeol! You are super pretty!"

"Move yoda it is my turn! Hi I am baekkie!"

"Hey! I am Sehun.... kai when are you coming back?! The beagles are driving me nuts!" Kai chuckled.

"Hi I am the residential unicorn lay! But you have to call me oppa okay?"

"S'up? I am Chen! I hope they are all treating you nicely!" I smiled. He sounded like a ball of fun!

"And of course I am xiumin,  but you can call me what you feel comfortable with." With that the introductions ended.

"Okay, hung we will be home soon. We are just going to drop Yuuki off at home and then we will return!" Suho picked up the phone and called out a farewell as he hung up. Then he handed the phone back to me. "You have a text message."

'Baozi: Hey Yuuki-ssi! I have given your number to the others. We heard from Kyungie that you have issues in school. We are all here for you. Just a text away! Catch you later, Doll!' 

I giggled and asked kai to teach me to text a reply before placing the phone back on the table. A piece of paper was pushed towards me and I looked up into D.O's wide eyes.

"Here, incase it gets selected. I wrote down the recipe! My nan would have liked you, so I don't think she would mind." He watched as I froze in place. He chuckled and picked up the paper, he placed it into my palm and folded my fingers one by one until I had hold of the paper tightly. "Consider it a helping hand." He stood and picked up his jacket then draped his coat over my shoulders. "We will walk you home, the coat Tao ordered you should be there by tomorrow. You can borrow mine until it arrives." I nodded as he stood in front of me and pulled the coat close around me. I blushed once again and as he stepped back I noticed his face was pink too. 

"Come on love birds! My bed is calling me!" Kai snorted from beside the front door. "Don't even think about worrying about the cake case. It will be here by morning, so lock up the bakery so we can take you home. Hmm?" I nodded and picked up the keys, following them all out of the door and turning to lock it. The walk home was almost silent, with a few whining moments from the chinese male about being cold. I had Kyungsoo's coat gripped tight around my body, and his hand on my elbow steadying me in the harsh wind.

"You guys should go back, you've done more that enough!" I tried to reason, but they refused to dignify it with a response, "But, Kyungsoo isn't wearing a coat..." I bit my lip as the owl eyed male beside me shrugged.

"I'm plenty warm enough. I have 2 sweaters on and a scarf." He smiled and then turned the corner onto the path leading to the house. "Plus we are here now, and manager hyung is just over the road in the car. We will be fine." he rubbed his hands over my arms and then pushed me gently towards to door. "Go, I wiill message you tomorrow to check your stuff has arrived." Then he turned to his friends, who were just staring at my home.

"I'm calling my parents." Suho pulled his phone out and i sent him a silent look of confusion. "I'm sure we have another apartment somewhere that isn't being used. This house isn't safe!" I opened my mouth to argue.

"I wouldn't both, he'll do it anyway. Get inside Yuuki, you'll need to be up early for school." He grinned and then walked back over to his friends, pulling them by their elbows. "Come on, this is embarrasing!" He tugged more, i supressed a giggle and waved to him. "HYUNG!" He groaned at Suho who's eyes popped open wider and then he also followed. I watched until the got into the car and waited for them to pull away, instead of that, my phone rang and i looked at it for a second before working out how to answer the call.

"H-Hello?"

"Yuuki-ah! please go inside, Xiumin hyung ordered chicken and Kyungsoo wont let us leave until you are inside the house! I'm hungryyyyy!" Kai whined and i nodded. i turned and opened my door, shuffled inside and then kai bid goodbye and hung up the call.

"Umma? I'm home" I called as i reached for the light switch, light flooded the room and my hand presssed to my mouth. I scrambled with the phone and pressed a random contact. "Help me! My Umma! Please!"

"I'll call Suho-Hyung. Sit tight and don't panic Yuuki-ssi okay?" The person hung up and i looked at the person's name as the call ended, 'Cheekbones'.


 

A/N: sorry i took so long for this chapter. >.< don't shoot me, i lost all my notes for my stories and i had to re-write some of the annotations i had made for the stories. Some of the plot's are super complicated and needed to be perfect before i continued writing anything.  V.V  let me know your thoughts!