SuBaek - Sick

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun caught a cold, a very nasty one to be exact. He had been sick for a week and wasn't able to do any of his schedules. The members took turn taking care of their main vocal, and today was Suho's turned to be in charge of wheezing puppy. 

"Suho hyung..." Baekhyun coughed from his room, calling for the leader, but the leader didn't come. "Hyung~!"

Baekhyun called his name out loud with a nasty cough, covering his nose and mouth with the tissue.

"Baekhyun!" Suho rushed into the main vocal's room in alarmed, but Baekhyun glared at the leader.

"What took you so long?" Baekhyun lashed out at the leader, although he didn't mean to. "I thought I was going to die here! Shouldn't you be taking care of me today?"

Baekhyun lashed out again with a cough, and sat up from the bed, blowing his nose.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I didn't hear you." Suho said with a small smile. "I was watching TV."

"WATCHING TV?" Baekhyun shouted. "YOU WERE WATCHING TV WHEN THERE IS A PATIENT IN THE HOUSE? ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHAT IF I PASSED OUT AND YOU WEREN'T THERE, HUH?"

Baekhyun coughed violently after shouting at the leader, and his throat was start to hurt a lot. Baekhyun continued coughing nonstop, so Suho immedaitely rushed to the kitchen and brought the hot ginger and lemon tea that he made in the morning.

"Baekhyun, here, have some ginger tea. I'ts hot, so be careful." Suho hand out the cup to the main vocal, and Baekhyun took it.

"AH, IT'S HOT!" Baekhyun spat out the tea and wiped the corner of his lips. "WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?"

"I did say that it was hot." Suho said.

"Well, thank you for letting me know." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and lay on the bed. "I'm going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter