Strange Kindness

Love You Like No Other

'Do you feel better now?' Crystal asked as she snuck onto you. 'By the way come with me to my locker I need to fix some stuff.'
You just nodded with a smile and started to walk towards your lockers.

From a distance, Byunghun stared at you with Crystal and smile as he walked towards the basketball with Niel and his other friends. While Crystal was cleaning and decorating her locker you sat on the ground with your back leaning on the wall and watched as she busily messed round with the things in it. Slowly you started to fall asleep on your knees, Crystal had realised and decided not to interrupt you.

Byunghun walked up the stairs with a can of cold latte in one hand and a towel around his neck, he was with C.A.P who held a basketball in his hands. Crystal had finished with her locker and closed the door of it, from the sound of the lock you had woken up. Still sitting on the floor you looked up at Crystal and smiled, unaware of the two people approaching slowly.

'Hyung, can you give this to her for me.' Pleaded Byunghun. C.A.P took the can and continued to walk forward.
From the sound of more footsteps you turned to your left and saw Byunghun and C.A.P just a few steps away. Soon they stoped in front of you, you looked up at them. C.A.P held out the can and said

'Here drink it you seem like you haven't slept for days'.
'Thank you' you said politely and accepted the drink.
Byunghun looked away, smiling to himself and began to walk off. You looked at the can and took a sip, it was your favourite flavour, caramel latte. The flavour you had liked ever since the beginning of senior school. It's taste made your heart feel warm, gradually a smile appeared on your face.

The subjects and break time passed by quickly since you were all hyped up. The last period of the day was dance, although it lasts for 2hours and a half it was the best way to end a tiring day. Dancing was your main focus and also something that can make you happy no matter what the situation is. It was even better that all of your friends were in the same class making it more entertaining.

'Hey kids, I'm Mr. T. Today being your first time in dance you will have to divide into groups, these will be your dance practice teams. After today's selection you will not be able to change groups. Also each team will need a group name so please think carefully and no silly names.' Your teacher instructed.

You turned to your friend and said 'Okay, name suggestions'.
Everyone in the group just shouted out random names but the final name was chosen by Minwoo who was the one who won the game of scissors paper rock. In a while the teacher came around asking for the members and names of the group.

'So kids whose in what group'. The teacher questioned.
'We are all in the same group'. Hyunseong replied.
'Sorry to upset you kiddos, but it is too hard having so many people in a group, is it possible for you to split into two?'
You and your friends looked at teacher.
Finally Yuki spoke up 'Sir can you come back to us in a while'.

Mr. T Nodded and went off to get the names of the other groups. In the end your group of 11 spilt into boys and girls. You and the girls being Fantasy and the guys were Boyfriend. Woohyun's group was called Infinite, Byunghun's was Teen Top. Emerald's was S2, some other teams were called things like Legend, Love Girls, Duckling and other random names.

'Looks like we won't be together for dance trainings.' Hyemin frowned.
Minwoo just laughed and said 'In practice we are known by different names but out of practice we are still Bananas'.
After school finished, you and the group decided to go out to have ice cream. Despite the annoyance caused by Woohyun today, everything else made you happy. When you had finally got home, you decided to go on to the net. There was someone who you wanted to tell your happy day to.

Quickly you logged onto StarCraft 2 to check your contact list, you frowned when your saw the username 'Immortality' being offline. Just about when you were going to log off Immortality came on.

Hey Suuki, how was your first two days of school?
[Immortality said at 5:53]
Heyy I was just about to go offline :P. School was great! Hehe
[xSuukiChan said at 5:53]

For the rest of the night you talked to Immortality and he seems to be entertained by your random school stuff. He was a friend who you meet online back in senior years. Although you have never meet him in real life it doesn't feel strange at all. According to him, he lived in America. Even though he lived so far off every year on your birthday you would receive a parcel sent by him from America. You would do the same for his birthday, now when you think about it your birthday was coming up in a weeks time. *Arhh after this year's birthday I will be 20, I wonder if my mum would let me go clubbing as a celebration?* You thought and smiled, it was an exciting event.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter its almost 1am in my place and i m pretty bored so i m just gonna update XD

the next one will come up before i sleep which is like maybe 2 or soemthing

still pretty boring aye :/ welllllllllll it will get more exciting teehee <3

 

mmm and in case youare wonderin about the photo of L.Joe his hair was suppose to be pinkish in that photo but then i remembered how i discribed him as being blonde so i had to edit it and now it came out more like yellow o.o"