Familiar Figure

Love You Like No Other

The alarm began to ring at 7:45am, you pulled your blanket over your head hoping to block out the loud ringing. After a few minutes you sat up and reached for your phone. You flipped it open and saw a reminder on the home screen:
'First Day at Wollim, Don't be Late!'

For quite a while you stared at these words with your eyes half closed. It has been weeks since you have gotten out of bed this early, the feeling of waking up at this time seems unfamiliar to you. Just as you were planning to lie back down, your door opened.

'------ ah~' your mum came in with a cloth hanger in her hand and said, 'you don't want to be late on your first day'.
Without a word you just stared at the clothes that were in your mum's hands. Slowly a smile appeared on your face, your mind was finally awake.
*Haha yes? It's the first day of school* you thought. Your mum placed the cloth hanger on the handle of your toilet door, you looked carefully at the uniform as you dragged your feet to the bathroom.

It was a simple white blouse with a black skirt, but when you think of how Wollim was the academy Epik High and Nell went to, it got you pretty excited. In a matter of time you were fully dressed, for today you decided to leave your hair out instead of putting it into a pony tail. Suddenly your phone beeped, you already had an idea who the text might be from but you still took at look at it.

'Don't get lost on your way to school :P'
From Minwoo


You laughed at the random text message but then when you glanced at the time you started to panic. You took your side bag in one hand and rushed downstairs. Quickly you grabbed the toast on the plate and gave your mum a kiss on the cheek. There was no way you would be late on the first day of school. 8:30, you had powerwalked all the way to the intersection of where you and your friends meet up to go to school. Up ahead you saw two familiar figures, Minwoo and Crystal. They both were your close friends since junior school, but since you and Minwoo were together for most classes you have grown to become best friends. Half jogging you caught up to them and jumped onto Crystal like you did in the old days.

'Hey, surprised to see you leaving your hair down today' Crystal said as she played with the ends of your hair.
'Hehe lets just say I want to seduce the new guys' you winked at Crystal and the two of you laughed.
'I think they would run away after seeing you' Minwoo joked.
You punched him lightly on the shoulder when he stuck out his tongue. The three of you walked side by side to school.  

The trio of you, Min Woo and Crystal went to look for your other friends in the crowd at the front of the hall. At the time you had finally found them your conversations were interrupted by an announcement.

'May all new students at Wollim Academy proceed into the hall'
Getting into the hall was a total mess, after around 30minutes all the students were finally settled and all seated.

'Hello, welcome all students to Wollim Academy. I'm the principle and it is a pleasure to meet you all.'
There were speeches after speeches, when you looked around many people were falling asleep. You checked out the rest of your friends and saw Minwoo and Youngmin leaning on each other sleeping. However you and Crystal were entertained by the videos of Strong Heart on your iPod.

After what felt like years of sitting in the hall everyone piled out to collect their timetables. The groups were separated into last names. Luckily you were in the same group as Crystal so you won't look like a loner. The two of you weren't so excited because you knew the subjects you choose were the same. The only classes that may be different was the original subjects. While Crystal was checking out for new guys. You just looked around on the spot trying to find Minwoo, but then you spotted someone who seemed familiar. It was a boy who had bleach blonde hair in the distance and many girls were crowded around him and his friends. You tagged on Crystal's blouse and asked,

'Don't you think the guy with the blonde hair looks like L.Joe?' Crystal turned her head to look at the direction you were staring and slowly dropped open.
'Hmm?It actually does but I doubt it is him?he has been gone for so long and never even said a word about him leaving?' Crystal replied as she put a hand on your hair.
She looked at you with a worried expression, it was obvious talking about L.Joe was painful for you. If the person standing there was really L.Joe you might have a mental breakdown?

The Jo twins stopped you from staring at the blonde guy and pulled you away to find Lilly and Hyemin. Crystal and Minwoo were walking slowly in the back. Everyone could realise that something had happened when they saw the happy look on your face disappear. Crystal told Minwoo how the person back there might be L.Joe. They all hoped it wasn't since they all knew how much important he was to you, but then he just disappeared without a word.

The blonde haired guy watched as you were being pulled away, but since you were being distracted by Kwangmin you didn't realise.
'Hey, what's wrong Byunghun?' asked C.A.P when he realised his friend had suddenly turned quite. C.A.P looked the direct Byunghun was staring at.
'Oh, isn't that the girl that you have a photo of?' he questioned.
'Mmm, yea that's her...' Byunghun replied as he sighed.
Out of surprise he felt a tug on his shirt, he turned around and saw a girl around his height smiling at him.
'Hey, I'm Emerald. Nice to meet you, what's your name?' her eyes glittered as she asked Byunghun.
'Hi, I'm L- err Byunghun' he replied with a forced smile.
After Emerald left Byunghun just sighed, C.A.P and his other friends looked slightly concerned.
*Kim -----, have you forgotten me? Byunghun thought as he looked up at the sky.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the first chapter its pretty random isn't it XD

and you can kinda tell L.Joe is one of my fav from Teentop just by reading this teehee.

I will upload one per night i guess or maybe two at time, and i have bad english so please don't complain over my failness s:

Enjoy ^^