#webuildstory details.

       ☇ 达 : COMMUNICATE。 :  a kik roleplay   //  thank you for being a part of our journey, see you next time!

Jungkook is the shyest boy in the town, he doesn't have the courage to make any friend due to his shyness, and one day he tripped over a banana peel, just when he was about to get up he noticed a tall figure is standing in front of him. (Jungkook)
 

"Need some help getting up there?" Jungkook had heard a low voice asking him and saw a hand in front of his face a few seconds later. Not thinking too much about it, Jungkook took the other's hand and was helped back up by the stranger. "Thanks" he muttered while he patted the dirt off his clothes. (Krystal)


The former looked up to see a round species. His skin coloured green with unfit clothes. Jungkook widened his eyes because ahead of him stood his childhood favourite, fantasy love of his life although people say he can never date the man. It's Shrek. (Vernon)


In his puppy-drawn chariot, Xiumin’s banana peel detector beeped twice, signalling the detonation of one of his bananas. Following his banana GPS, the puppies brought him to the spot where Jungkook was. Looking up, he frowned, gaping. "Pardon. I- Is that Shrek?" (Xiumin)


Everybody was confused at the sighting of Shrek, as it was very rare to see him outside of the murky depths of his swamp. It was an even crazier sight as Shrek was not with his regular companion. Instead of a donkey, there was a small, plump mouse like beaver next to him. It was Shrek's trusty friend, a Bidoof. (Sumin)


All of a sudden a dementor flew down from the tree tops and joined them. Even more strange, it was able to talk. It began speaking in an extremely high pitched voice very similar to a y teenage girl. "There’s a Prada and Fendi sale at the mall and we should like totally go" it said and behold it was a gay (fabulous) dementor. (Taehyun)


"Do I look like someone who would buy those things?" Shrek asked. He turned and walked away from the dementor and the Bidoof followed after him and then dementor flew away to the sale event. (Donghyuk)


Jungkook blinked in complete confusion, his gaze following after Shrek. "I'm dreaming --" He mumbles to himself, rubbing his eyes carefully before he takes a spot on the ground, curling himself into a ball. He places his hands over his eyes and begins to sing a lullaby loudly, in hopes of drawing himself back to sleep. (Jr)


After a while, he went back to dreamland and saw Shrek still walking. He quickly ran up to Shrek and tapped him. "SHREK I LOVE YOU" he screamed. (Joy)


Shrek is shocked with the sudden confession from the boy. He never thought that Jungkook have a feeling for him. "I...I---" when Shrek about to answered, a pretty woman with black shade and long curly brownish hair came and hug the greenish creature. Make the latter shocked with the woman sudden act. "A----Athena?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" (Taehyung)


Athena looked at Jungkook, and then back at Shrek. "Of course this boy loves you, Shrek is love, and Shrek is life." She said and gave a small smile to Shrek, finding her way back out. (Giriboy)


Athena disappeared after she smiled at Shrek, leaving Jungkook and Shrek alone. "B-But I have Fiona... “Shrek muttered silently, staring at Jungkook confusedly. (Wendy)


Although it was quiet, that single comment alone was enough to crush his hopes. He realised his feelings weren't ever going to be returned. Yet, he forced a bright smile on, a teasing glint in his eyes that masked his true feelings. (Lay)


"Oh. Maybe I can dress up as Fiona and convince him that I’m the real Fiona." Jungkook thought and took a taxi to the mall to buy the dresses, wigs, high heels and a green paint. (Suho)


Jungkook put on his newly bought Fiona costume and twirled around, admiring his figure in the mirror. He then painted his body green and headed back to Shrek. (Hwamin)


Happy with his new appearance, Jungkook was walking through the streets, hoping he could find Shrek soon, but in his way, he saw Fiona. He smirked to himself and got near her. (Woong)


The confident quirk at the end of his lips falters as he feels himself flying forwards; falling face first just as he was a few steps away near Fiona. Jungkook loosen up a muffled groan before looking back at what he could have tripped over. Oh look. It was that one certain most familiar object - a banana peel. (Hani)


"It must be throwing banana peel wherever you want day." Jungkook muttered to himself as he tried to get up by himself. Oh good, he was almost ripping his Fiona gown. "May I help you, little uhmm princess?" He could barely hear someone's voice which is too soft for his own liking, making him look at the source of the voice. Oh look, it's the real Fiona. (Chanyeol)


Jungkook blinked. "Oh, she's talking to me." he thought to himself. Fiona stared at Jungkook, thinking why he was dressed up like her. Curiosity got the best of Fiona as she asked, "excuse me, but why you dressed like me?" again, Jungkook blinked before he finally remembered that he was trying to be Fiona, to win Shrek’s heart. (Mark)


"Uhh... It’s because...” blinking and feeling startled, Jungkook tried to think of lame excuses because he doesn't want to tell the truth yet. Finally he said, "I... I was playing truth or dare with my members! The bottle pointed at me and it was Jin hyung who will give the dare so... The dare is to dress up like a princess of any story!" (Jimin)


"Oh, I'm flattered to hear that you chose me." Fiona nodded her head in an understanding manner, eyeing him from head to toe. "You don't look that bad and you somehow do look like me." she managed a broad grin on her face. "Oh, really? Thank you." his cheeks flushed to a crimson tone, his hand rubbing his nape, gaining the confidence to win Shrek’s heart. (Eunji)


A car suddenly stopped in front of Fiona and Jungkook. They both looked at the man behind the wheel, it was Shrek! He got out of the car, looking for Fiona but what he saw made him confused. Two Fionas are standing right in front of his eyes. Glancing back and forth between them, Shrek is confused of what to do. (Suzy)


Jungkook was look at the real Fiona and trying the best to be her, the real Fiona looked at Jungkook and she felt confused. Jungkook ran to Shrek and tell Shrek that he is the real one. Suddenly Shrek's trusty friend, Bidoof came and told Shrek that fake Fiona was Jungkook. Shrek was very angry and stomped around. (Amber)


Jungkook screamed and got down on two knees, begging Shrek to spare his poor life. But Shrek was already angry, and his mighty green fist came crashing down. (Kai)


Luckily, Jungkook was able to dodge and rolled his way to the side. "There must be another way to fix things. Please calm down." With stretched arms, Jungkook slowly stood up and takes something from his pocket that could probably call Shrek down. (Jb)


"... A banana? Seriously?" Jungkook almost heard the mockery from Fiona’s voice; however, Shrek remained unfazed. He was unconvinced, more so as he could only roar an incoherent string of impatient growling with the force of an angry bear; the not-so-subtle fury plastered upon Shrek’s fuming red face, streaking across his steam-shrouded vision. His judgement was clouded, and though Fiona seemed helpless - he thought he might have to do something else to calm the angry ogre down, rather than just offer him something. He decided to opt for another plan. (Luhan)


Jungkook took a deep breath and stood up, he casually stripped down into his boxers hoping to distract Shrek. Shrek stared at the boy before starting to laugh, for Jungkook forgot to paint his whole body when he turned into Fiona. Everything covered by the dress remained pale while his arms and face were the ogre shade of green. (Yibo)


It was a hilarious sight, indeed. It had the ogre roaring with laughter until he was caught breathless. As his laughter died down, taking another look at the boy in front of him, he finally took notice how attractive the boy is, despite his current comical look and let's not hide the fact that the boy only have his boxers on. It seems like life is taking a toll on him, he had already promised not to commit anything that might put a verge on his relationship with Fiona... again, and this explains why he's not with his usual companion, donkey anymore. But this boy... this boy is tempting him to go for it once again, the longer he have his eyes on him, the harder it gets for him to pry his eyes off Jungkook. For once, he was glad that he have spared someone's life. (Sehun)


In doing so Shrek began to think of a way to distract himself from this attractive boy by singing really loudly. Jungkook and Fiona were both confused at this sudden action carried out by Shrek. (Hyoyeon)


It so turns out that past the momentary infatuation, Shrek had a much more deadly idea in mind for ogre's song is able to serve as a narcotic. Leaving the two of his companions swaying to the sound of his deep voice, oblivious to the situation, Shrek hauled Jungkook over his shoulder and ran into the woods. (Suga)


Jungkook was completely oblivious to the sudden and grievous kidnapping of his physical body as his mind tripped in tune to Shrek's singing. It was only when the ogre tripped over a tree root and sent them both sprawling onto the mossy ground did he shake the hallucinogen out of his system. Eyes widening, he stumbled back against the trunk of an aged maple as Shrek rested his palm beside his head, effectively caging him in. (Baekhyun)

 

The younger's dark orbs widened as he took in the proximity with the former, his gaze fluttery everywhere but the green face before him. 'Jungkook! Do something! Say something! Anything! Now is your chance! Tell him again how you feel and how much you just want to give yourself to him!' — His inner voice screamed. Just as Jungkook's lips parted to form some sort of response, the background music of the forest and everything in it suddenly came to a halt. As if someone had pressed the pause button, Shrek and the rest of the forest had been momentarily frozen in time. With shimmering glitter and light an onion fairy came into view, waving her dainty onion-skewer wand in her peeled onion tutu as she materialized in Jungkook’s face. The fairy gasped at the sight of Jungkook; she leaned in and whispered “ogres are like an onion, they have many layers. Don't cry after you uncover a layer of him. Be careful for what you wish for before you go Shrek is love, Shrek is life, boy.” And with that the fairy tapped an onion on Jungkook’s head, flittering away, leaving Jungkook feeling smaller and somehow constricted like never before. In mere seconds, the world was set back in motion and Shrek blinked. Staring at the small vegetable that laid on the spot where a certain boy had been standing, Shrek brushed away the thought of the boy having turned into an onion. 'Oh well, it can't hurt to take a bite out of that juicy onion', Shrek thought to himself while he picking the onion up, dusting it lightly with his meaty wasabi fingers before popping it into his mouth. Alas, no one was able to hear the cry of a very exasperated Jungkook. (Kisum)

THE END