featured scenarios. #activity check 25

       ☇ 达 : COMMUNICATE。 :  a kik roleplay   //  thank you for being a part of our journey, see you next time!

All members are required to come up with a short scenario base on the pictures, and here are the best six scenarios that have been chosen from the last activity check, but of course, the one that were not chosen were equally precious, thank you for

(pictures not in particular order) .



SCENARIO ONE//。 - jayoung
Jungkook had trouble standing, grabbing onto the nearest rail for support. "Why does this have to happen to me," he cried out, clutching onto his stomach where he received multiple blows. He stood up and staggered his way to the nearest building. He walked into an abandoned warehouse, where he dialed his best friend jimin's number. "Hyung, I got jumped... I'm in a warehouse close to that one bakery we always get our buns at," he choked. Jimin began to panic and told him that he would be there as soon as he can. Suddenly, a man with a mask runs in and spots Jungkook. Jungkook tries to run away but gets cornered by the masked man who is holding a knife in his right hand. Unable to move due to the pain from his injuries, the man plunges the knife into jungkook and runs off. Jungkook began to cry, reminiscing his memories with his best friend. He remembers that they always had funniest conversation in the bathroom at school. Jimin, frantically looking for his best friend, bumps into the man along the way. "Watch our where your going man - " His eyes widen and his sentence gets cut off as the knife pierces through his flesh. Jimin crumples onto the ground and lays there, getting light headed due to the loss of blood. "I'm sorry Jungkook... " He whispers through his breathe. "I'm sorry Jimin... " Jungkook cries in pain as he soon sees a white light. Both guys tragically had the same fate, all thanks to the mysterious killer, Kim Taehyung.

SCENARIO TWO//。 - luhan
Jimin had been gripped with fear for several days now, he wasn't a violent person; on the contrary, he was a man that wouldn't hurt even a fly - but that day, he had let his anger get the better of him. Jungkook had stolen his cheetos, and in a fit of blinding rage, Jimin had stabbed him in the stomach, hard. It wasn't intended to be a fatal blow, and Jungkook stumbled back, the pain evident on his face. But a few seconds later, he lay dead on the floor, blood oozing from his wounds. In his panic, Jimin had dumped the cold, unmoving body along the highway.
"Calm down, Jimin. The boy's dead, he can't do anything to you," Jimin found himself murmuring under his breath repeatedly, even as he made his way to the washroom. As Jimin went about doing his business, he heard the click of a door, and footsteps approaching. Jimin was relieved - it had been rather unnerving to be in such a secluded and dark washroom, and the presence of another person would help him to keep his mind off the crime he had committed a few days ago.
As Jimin glanced over to the side to say a quick hello to the person who had just entered, the smile on his paling face froze. The boy with the dark red hair simply smiled back at him.
"I believe we've met before, hm?"


SCENARIO THREE//。 - yeri
The bell rang a few minutes ago, signalling the fact that school is finally over after a busy week! Jungkook, being the emo boy that he is, groaned in frustration as he slowly picked up all his belongings and lifted himself up from the chair, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Damn it, not again," he placed a hand on his waist, grumbling in irritation and dizziness. His stomach wasn't feeling good from the moment he woke up, probably because of his diarrhoea, he shouldn't have eaten that box of expired chocolate plus he accidentally stabbed his stomach hardly last night with a bottle till his tummy was bleeding. He left the classroom with his hand clutching on his stomach.
Ob his way back home, due to the diarrhoea pains, he couldn't take it anymore and fainted in the middle of the street! He wanted to scream for help but there were no sounds coming out from his mouth. Luckily, a short boy was coincidentally walking past the street. He saw Jungkook on the ground and screamed due to panic - "eottoke??? omona??? kya??? why is this boy sleeping here?!" Without any time to waste, the short boy grabbed Jungkook up, giving him a piggyback, whilst flagging down a taxi, rushing to the nearest hospital.
A few days passed and Jungkook still couldn't find the 'prince charming' who has rescued him the other day. He went looking high and low for the guy - from lottee world, to incheon, to busan, to jeju island, to london and even to thailand, but he still got no answers.
The bell rang again, and it's finally what everyone has been waiting for, lunch time! Jungkook lazily walked out from the classroom, heading to the nearest washroom because he was That Urgent. He finally reached the washroom and did his business, letting out a soft sigh in relief, suddenly a boy entered the bathroom and walked up to pee beside Jungkook. "Hey," the boy greeted, turning his head to face him as he tugged the corner of his lips into a sheepish smile.
"I heard you've been looking for me, missed me?"


SCENARIO FOUR//。 - joshua
Jungkook tapped his foot impatiently. The person in front of the urinal was taking a long time, too long. Struggling to hold in his urge to urinate, Jungkook did a jittery but quiet dance behind the person he was waiting for. He had been already waiting for what felt like ten minutes, how long did it take for one to relieve himsefl? Previously, his boss had invited him out for lunch. Unable to turn down such an honourable offer, Jungkook agreed yet soon became dismayed when the waiter brought up the first dish. Spicy chicken. His stomach turned, anything but spicy food, Jungkook tried to converse normally with his boss, downing a cup of water after every dish which seemed to be an endless selection of spicy food. Finally, they finished the meal. Jungkook needed to the toilet, however, his boss insisted for him to join him for a game of golf. Thus, he held on for five hours until he could be truly free.
He was disappointed. He had finally found a place to urinate however, all urinals were broken except for the one currently taken. Annoyed, Jungkook stepped forward to take a look at his adversary. The latter looked back and gave him a sheepish smile. At that point, Jungkook lost all self-control and stabbed the other, causing him to fall, face down pants down.
Shocked at what he'd just dine, Jungkook staggered and dropped the knife. Nevertheless, the urinal was now free. His hope rose and he turned to look at the urinal.
He bolted down the highway. Why did this have to happen to him? He could take it no longer. The first trickle ran down his leg and he gave a loud cry, collapsing in a heap. That urinal had also been broken.


SCENARIO FIVE//。 - kisum
It was a dark and cloudy day, until the taeyang came out and the sparkling rays of light shone down on Jungkoko, waking up the young lad from his slumber. Melodic honking of cars and vans and motobikes and lorries and army tanks zoomed past Jungkoko's newly claimed home, riight next to the mighty Han river. Using the back of his hand Jungkoko rubbed his eyes to attempt to rub away the sleepiness, his groggy body suddenly on alert at the need to morning pee. Jungkoko ran as fast as he could to the public toilets, meeting jiminy the lil annoying cricket in his eyes.
"Oh the ghei Jungkoko, you DO actually use the toilet!" Jimin exclaimed, for he had never witnessed the younger go to toilet ever at school. Ignoring the cricket, Jungkook went about his business and tried his best to pee, and excruciating expression appearing on his face as he did so. The ever-curious Jiminy cricket looked over to Jungkoko, and grinned with a confident pat on his chest, "don't you worry Jungkoko, it happens to everyone. Your secret will be safe with me!" Grabbing a handful of tissues Jiminy stuffed them into Jungkoko's hand with a firm nod and hopped away doing a praying mantis dance of some sort.
Jungkoko rolled his eyes, using the tissue and dabbing away at the spots of blood that got on his clothes. "I can't believe it's the time of the month again," he muttered under his breath.


SCENARIO SIX//。 - lay
He dropped down against the garage door, wincing. A dark puddle seeped from underneath a body lying a few meters away. Closing his eyes, he grinned in accomplishment, the image of his new masterpiece etched into his mind.
Thinking back made him smile. Everyday, he was greeted with a bright grin, cheering up Jungkook's day. A few months later he began to notice small changes in Jimin's behaviour. His smile started to fade, soon becoming a dismissive nod.
During their lunch break, Jungkook met up with Jimin in the toilets. He handed over a strip of paper; scrawled across, a time and date. Jimin scanned the paper before snatching it from his fingers, roughly shoving it into his pocket and leaving.
Blood seeped through Jimin's white shirt, staining Jungkook's hand. "You're more beautiful when you smile." Jungkook whispered. Disappointment seeped into his expression. Jimin's lips were set in that frown that Jungkook hated. He narrowed his eyes and got to work. Minutes later, he leaned back with a delighted grin. Jimin was finally smiling again.
It was sometime past midnight. They lay side by side by the highway, Jungkook talking animatedly while Jimin silently lay by his side. As the sun bagan to peep over the horizon, Jungkook turned to his friend. "Hey, I'm going now. Don't stay out too late." With a carefree smile, he walked away, leaving his friend lying beside the road.
Later on, Jungkook added a new photo his collection of pictures. Looking over the photos, Jungkook must admit, Jimin's one of the best works of art. The smile he painted across the latter's cheeks, a magnificent blood red contrasted with his corpse-like complexion. Jungkook traced Jimin's smile with a finger, admiring the sharp and beautifully carved outlines.
"You promised we would forever be together. But you stopped breathing, why?" His smile turns wistful, pinning a small caption underneath. He strolled out the room while humming merrily; a new word now added to the board - 'LIAR'.