Granny's Doll House # Halloween story #webuildstoryagain

       ☇ 达 : COMMUNICATE。 :  a kik roleplay   //  thank you for being a part of our journey, see you next time!
granny's doll house
you can run, but you can't hide.
—— communicate members

Every town has its secrets, the city of communicate does, too, just like how each human has a multiple personalities, this small city also has its hidden sides. When the watch hand points at twelve at midnight, no one dares to come out of their house. However, there is a little exception since no one got to warn the little traveller Jungkook when he first arrived, and just even unlucky as he already is, he didn't get to find a single hotel room to spend the lonely night in. 

Suddenly there's this one door that was shinning shimmering spendid from far. As when Jungkook was about to make his way to the door, someone tapped his shoulder from behind. He turned around immediately and was surprised to see his grandma standing in front of him, who was actually wearing tight swimming suit. "Miss me?" His grandma greeted him as she tilted her head to the other side and smiled cheekily like Annabelle from the conjuring.

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, sraring at the old lady right before him weirdly, for she was wearing a tight swimming suit at a day like this. He noticed the creepy smile that was plastered on the latter's face. He must admit that he kind of felt intimidated by it. Nevertheless, he managed to put on a smile on his face, so as to ne polite to his grandmother. "Hi, grandma. I missed you!" He leaned in closer to give his grandma a hug. The old lady hummed in response, with still the same creepy smile, she reached out her hand after towards Jungkook.

So grandma took his hand and brought him inside. The door was so bright his grandma made him wear sunglasses and walked in. But there were only little light in the house. There were glowing stars everywhere on the wall and the ceiling. Grandma took him to the kitchen and told him to sit on the kitchen counter. "Grandma, I can't sit there, I'm 18." Hush hush, grandma said and carried him to sit on the counter. Jungkook was surprised to witness such strength from an old lady. It was so dark that he took out his cellphone from his jacket pocket and turn his flash on. Something on the wall was more shocking than his grandma's tight swimming suit, there's another suit hanging on the wall. A clown suit, with some blood on it. Tje walls too has smears of blood.

He silently jumped down from the kitchen counter and walk with small steps without making a sound so that his grandma would not hear anything. "GRANDMA! Can't I sit at the sofa instead?" His grandma didn't respond, only heard the sound of a knife chopping. Then he slowly walked to the corridor, touching and even smell the clown suit. Jungkook thought to himself, ", it's real blood, where am I, what am I doing here?" He literally checks anything since his grandma did not care anyways. Jungkook is the kind of guy who is very curious of everything. He went to check his grandma because she took 15 minutes and peek what she is chopping.

Upon realising that his grandma has been chopping for 15 minutes already, Jungkook decided to take a peek at the kitchen to see what is she chopping. He silently walks behind his grandma, looking through her shoulder before suddenly letting out a surprised gasp when he saw the thing on the chopping board, blurting out. "Is that fing - " He doesn't get the chance to finish his sentence when his grandma suddenly turned around with the same kind of creepy smile plastered on her lips, waving the knife she's holding. Jungkook can feel the hair on the back of his neck standing as he stares at his grandma, unable to say something. 

Jungkook starts to back away slowly. "G-Grandma?" He stuttered. "Yes, honey?" She kept that creepy smile on her face, walking towards the young lad with a slow pace. Jungkook got scared so he ran out of the house, far away from his grandmother's. He looked back to check if his grandmother was there, he didn't see her but just to be safe he knocks on someone's door impatiently. He counted to 10, still, no one was opening the door, he started getting goosebumps because of the weird atmosphere, he tried opening the door and to his surprise, it wasn't locked, he ran insdie and locked the door.

The lights suddenly came on. There, sitting on the couch, was Jungkook's grandfather. He had the same creepy smile as Jungkook's grandmother, and he was decked out in a leotard. With one finger, he gestured for Jungkook to come over. As Jungkook stared at his grandfather's hand, he noticed that it had one extra finger pasted on with super glue. Was that why his grandmother was cutting.

Jungkook slowly went closer to his grandfather and stared at the one extra finger pasted on with super glue, making him shiver a little bit. "Oh, Jungkook. Have you seen your grandmother? Come here and sit beisde grandpa." His grandfather said as he patted the space beside him. Jungkook decided to sit beside his grandpa and gulped his saliva. "G-Grandma? Y-Yes..." Jungkook answered and his grandfather nodded. "Did she do something?" His grandfather asked and Jungkook doesn't know if he should tell him that's the reason why he's inside the house, but he decided to keep quiet. Suddenly, the door opened and when Jungkook saw a familiar woman which made his eyes widened.

"Come here Jumgkook." The familiar woman, his grandma, said. She slowly walks towards him in her clown suit with a knife in that same creepy smile. Jungkook who was now frightened, backed away until his back hit the wall. She continued to walk towards him and he closes his eyes shut not wanting to see her smile. 

"Grandma just wants to play ~ " The voice sang playfully, and Jungkook gulped, shaking his head widely. He could hear the footsteps of his grandma draw closer and closer and his hands blindly searched the wall for an object to defend himself. But how could he hurt his own grandma? And what about grandpa, too? His eyes peeked open slowly and he was surprised to see that he was suddenly alone. "He-hello?" He croaked, his voice scratchy and weak. 

The only thing Jumgkook could hear was the creaking of the empty rocking chair and the sound of the wind outside. Cautiously, he went to make his way outside of the house, but noticed that the door to the basement was cracked. He shuffled ober to the door, shinning the light from his cellphone in front of him. He went to open the door, but retracted his hand when he noticed the handle was covered in something red and slimy! shuddering, he toed open the door and stared down the steps into the black darkness.

Slowly, he starts walking down the stares into the basemen. Hollow and slimy scent surrounded him as he stepped down the way, unsure of even what could be around his feet by the time his foor places on the creaky wooden board. Silence, the only thing that he knew that was surrounding him, and all he could hear was his own shaky breath in tense, and the steps creaking under him. Slowly, he made it to the dark basement and lifted his phone, looking around. Fear washed through his body as the voice of his grandma came again. "Where are you ~ ?"

The only thing Jungkook could hear were the sounds of grating metal and what sounded like his grandma's cackling. Turning up the brightness of his phone, he stepped around a couple dusty work benches, the feelings as if someone was watching him strong. His phone caught on something reflective, and he shined the light in that direction - only to come face to face with hundreds of mason jars filled with eyeballs, fingers and toes! Letting out a terrified squeak, he stumbled backwards, only to bump into something. 

A bony hand dropped onto his shoulder and he stilled. Turning around in an almost clocklike motion, he was greeted by a wide grin, his blood ran cold and he blindly stumbled back dropping his phone. Desperate to grab any form of support, his hands flailed around clumsily, sending loud clatters to echo through the room. Now on the floor, he stared up and hanging skeleton, his phone illuminating the figure from below. He dove for his phone, holding it up in between the carcass and the dark corner shakily. Bile rose in his throat - in a few parts were chunks of rotting flesh, some crawling with parasites. 

He cringes at the sight and holds his breath because of the stench of the rotting flesh. He quickly leaves the corner, and runs away from the sight. 

Full fledged panic began to wrack his body, shivers running through his body as he reluctantly reached out for his phone, flicking off several bugs before turning the light to inspect the rotting flesh. His grimaces, shuddering once more before he feels moist, hot breath on his nape. He spins around, shrieking at the sight. 

"There you are Jungkookie ~ " said his grandma, creepy grin still gracing her lips. He was terrified. With all that's been happening tonight there was one thing he knew for sure: this eas not his grandma, nor was it his grandpa he saw upstairs. Pushing the creepy lady in front of him with all his strength, he left the old lady fall to the floor and ran away as fast as he could from the basement, without looking back. He was about to reach the front door of the house when he saw something extremely terrifying on the door. Screaming at the top of his lungs Jumgkook.

He fell down on the floor and can't even move a single finger. He just stared blankly at the door. While trying to comprehend what's going on he heard footsteps getting closer and louder. Suddenly he felt someone touch his shoulder and a familiar voice calling his name. "It's definitely neither grandma's nor grandpa's voice but I can't remember whose voice was it." He said in his mind.

He looked back, it's actually Annabelle from the conjuring. He couldn't believe from his eyes. No wonder he heard the voice familiar because he watched the conjuring for multiple times. "Wait this isn't right, why was she even here?" He said in his mind again. Jungkook looks at her in every pattern. Annabelle doll dress was stained by blood, everywhere. "Trick or treat?" Annabelle casually smiles, carring her cute little punpkin bag, taking out bloody fingers for him.

Jungkook suddenly out because of the terrifying scene. Few hours later he came to his sense and found that he was lying on bed. But something seems awkward, he found that his wrists cuffed on bed. He tried to free his hands but it seems impossible without hurt them. Then he scanned the room and found that it was an operation room.

He looked down at his cuffed wrists, he sighs. How did he even get into a situation like this? He takes another glance around the room. This time, towards the door.. He calls out, "Is there anyone there?" He does so multiple times, just in case there was someone. Jungkook sits still, hopefully waiting for someone to come through those doors and save him. He lost all hopes of leaving just until he heard the clicks of footsteps coming down the hall.

The person who comes into view is the last person he expected, but he's grateful for it. Standing there is his dear friend, namjoon. A sigh in relief escapes from his him this time upon seeing the familiar mate. "hyung! Finally! I'm so gald it's you! Free mme quickly." He refers to the cuffs restraining him. Namjoon greets him with a small smile, but doesn't speak. He strolls over to the helpless boy. A wave of relief washes over the younger. Finally he would be free. The comforting thought of being in his own bed and sleeping peacefully was what he truly wanted. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Jungkook inquired. Namjoon gives him a wide smile this time, flashing a pair of white fangs.

After realising that Namjoon wasn't there to actually save him, he started to yell and call for help. Namjoon quickly pins Jungkook down so he can't move and sinks his teeth into the younger boy's neck.

Jungkook cried out for help as he felt the pain seeping through his body. The dizziness caused him to shut his eyes slowly. When he woke up, he noticed his skin became green. He spotted a mirror and ran quickly to inspect his body. "Not this again!" Jungkook stomped his feet when he looked at his reflection, he transformed into princess Fiona!

Jungkook was utterly surprised at the sight. "Shoot, I look even more scarier than all things I witnessed today." As he was inspecting his body, he heard someone opening the door and to his surprise, someone who looks like spongebob came in. Both of them screamed in chorus. "Who the heck are you?!" Both of them ssaid in unison. Jungkook nervously took a step closer and looked at the opposite's familiar orbs. "Wait, Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked with a weird look.. "Jungkook? Is that you? Why the heck are you princess Fiona.. again?" Yoongi exclaimed. "I don't know! and.. can you tell me why are you dressed like spongebob?" The younger pointed out.

Before Yoongi could reply, Spongebob's usually spongy yellow squishy face suddenly distorted and morphed into a purple snarling beast with a snarl, brandishing it's ten rows of knife sharp teeth in its gaping mouth. Jungkook franticcally scrambled to his feet and ran as fast as he could into a dark hallway that opened up in the wall. Jungkook found himself in a dimly lit hallway of mirrors, where his green face reflected back at him in various mirros big and small, simple and exquisite. An itching sensation started on his cheek, before it slowly spread into the feeling of a hot poker burning into his flesh, skin peeling. Unknowingly Jungkook lifted a hand and scratched his face to get rid of the itch, but as a result he found oozing blood and scorched skin on his fingertips. Screeching, he sprinted down the hallway towards no end, only catching a glimpse of his melting face in a winking mirror. In moments he was engulfed in darkness and could only heavily rely on his hearing, where he heard the beast's low growl and its drool dripping on the floor. 'You can run, but you can't hide." The gruff, animalistic voice howled. At the horrendous reminder that he was still not alone, Jungkook tip-toed as softly as he could to avoid any detection whatsoever, taking tiny steps until sQUELCH. 

All of a sudden his surrounding is quiet. The silence is ponderous. There is no one here. For some unfathomable reason, the scary creature had gone away. Jungkook is alone. "I won't cry. I won't scream. I just have to get out of here." He thought to himself. Just go! One foot in front of the other. It's just an empty house! But suddenly the hallway light went on. His heart is frozen in panic. "Oh, God, here;s here! He's in the house. He's got me --" Go! He stumbled into the hallway, heading for the door. His legs are shaking so badly he could hardly walk. Every inch of his skin is tingling. Shrinking - as if expecting an attack from any side. He could be anywhere around him. After a few seconds of battling with his now weak body, Jungkook stepped against something warm and sticky on the floor. He looked down and screamed at the sight of a bloody lifely human body lying on the floor. But what made him in shock is the familiar face. It's Taehyung, his first love in high school.

"...T-taehyung?" He stutters. "No.. this can't be..." Jungkook's whole body starts shaking, slowly on the verge of a mental breakdown. He bends down, examining Taehyung's lifeless body. "What happened.. why is this happening?" Jungkook stands up and runs in a completely random direction, soon knocking into something warm and breathing. "Where do you think you are going?" A chilling voice brings a shiver down his spine. Jungkook steps back and sprints to the other corridor where he hears Taehyung's voice calling out to him. "Help me..." He turns and sees Taehyung walking towards him in a zombie-like manner. "Oh crap, it's the zombie apocalypse. We're all going to die!" he shrieks, grabbing the nearest metal obeject. "I'm alive Jungkook, chill." Taehyung laughs. 

The younger boy is at first hesitant. He carefully studies Taehyung's face, searching for anything out of the ordinary. Taehyung's face is ragged, slightly bloody and his clothes are worn, however his smile remains bright. Jungkook slowly lets out a smalll smile of relief and lightly punches Taehyung's shoulder, laughing before facing him seriously. "I don't know why you're here, but this place is bad. We need to get out of here together." Taehyung's smiling face doesn't falter and asks. "Why?? I like it here." Jungkook looks at the latter in horror and he grips his shoulder carefully. "There are horrible things happening here! There's a bunch of murderous old people and it's weird...I..We need to leave." "But why? Why leave before the fun has even begun?" Taehyung's tone changes. "Why leave when I've finally found you?" Jungkook stiffens, peering into the older boy's eyes. His eyes are welcoming, but they have a deadly glint in them. He takes his hands off from Taehyung's shoulder and slowly moves back. "You're not...Taehyung..." He whispers. The latter's smile twists and his face begins to morph. His eyes slowly wrinkles and his clothes tighten around his, turning his ragged shirt into a swim suit. Jungkook looks on in abhor as he realises standing in front of him is his grandmother. She brandishes a gun at him and his foot is shot off immediately. Jungkook screams in pain. It was the end...

"Oh." The little girl frowned and stopped to pick up the fallen foot. "My doll is broken." She looked aside at her doll house, containing various dolls ranging from spongebob and shrek to grandparent swim set dolls and the latest bullet proof boy dolls. She looked sadly back at her main doll and his un-fixable foot. "I guess he wasn't bullet proof after all." With heavy relutance, the little girl threw the doll into the bin, saying her final goodbye before closing it. "Dinner time," Her grandmother appeared at the door and gave her a kind smile. "I made some fish fingers for you." The little girl ran out in excitement, leaving her grandmother still standing at her door. Her grandmother chuckled to herself, and then eyeing the doll house with a sly smile, she slowly closed the door. 

jungkook's words

Thank you for everyone who have taken a part in this story, I appreciate your great efforts and let's do this again next time, if we have the chance.

special thank to Joshua for the awesome great ending, last two paragraphs.  

< a tori creation >