04.

Jams [VMIN]

   He tasted...sweet. Like strawberries. A soft moan escaped Jimin's plush lips as he felt V's tongue trail across his lower lip. He melted into V's touch and kiss; he hated to admit it, but it felt so right...

   V stuck his tongue between Jimin's entrance, exploring his mouth and flicking the roof of it occasionally. Jimin trailed his hands down V's abdomen, feeling every inch of his body, until a fleeting thought flashed in his mind.

   With a gasp, he pulled away and shakily wiped the string of saliva connecting his and V's mouth. This was so wrong. So, so wrong. 

   V, looking disappointed, held Jimin tightly and whispered hotly against his ear, "What's wrong, hmm? Didn't you like it, hyung~" 

   "I'm not gay, Tae," Jimin mumbled as he tried once again to push away V. "I never was, and never will be."

   "Stop denying it, Jimin." V brushed his lips against the elder's jawline. Jimin shuddered and spat, "I'm. Not. Gay. off, Taehyung."

   "I'd gladly you, not off. Plus, I see the way you look at me. You know you want some of this." 

   "Okay, okay. Fine. If it made you happy, yeah, I like you. But I'm not gay." Jimin grunted and tried to hide his burning face. 

   V giggled, literally, and smirked. "That's the spirit! Now let me kiss you." He angled his head and pressed his lips against Jimin's passionately, creating a loud smacking sound.

   Jimin groaned at the contact, but returned the kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance, and of course V, no, TaeTae, won. He ran a hand through TaeTae's hair (He'd always wanted to do that) and accidentally, yes accidentally, grinded against TaeTae.

   TaeTae quirked a brow, smiling. "Eager, aren't you?" Then, he stared into Jimin's eyes. They stayed like this for a while; Jimin's hands against TaeTae's chest, TaeTae's arms wrapped around the smaller boy's waist. 

   Then: "Kim Taehyung, be mine." 

   "Gladly." 

   And he marked Jimin's as his by leaving a huge hickey on the groove between his neck and his shoulder.