03.

Jams [VMIN]

   It's been weeks since Taehyung last spoke to Jimin. Whenever the younger caught even a small glimpse of Jimin, he would bite his lip and head in the opposite direction.

   Taehyung had started hanging out with the popular kids consisting of Yoongi, Namjoon, athletic Jungkook, Jin, and Hoseok. He'd, after being adjusted to his new friends, began to slowly change. In a bad way.

   He'd started becoming 'badass' and bullied students, both younger and older. His new group of friends cheered and encouraged him on. 

   Jimin could only watch sadly from the sidelines; he'd lost his best friend. And his only friend. To those jerks. 

   One day, as Jimin was putting back his textbooks into his locker, Taehyung had slammed the door shut and blocked all exits, leaving Jimin backed up against his closed locker. 

   A sinister grin spreaded Taehyung's, who everyone calls V, lips, replacing his once sweet smile. He growled in a husky voice, "So, Jimin."

   The two simple words left a sting. First, V never called Jimin just Jimin, and second, he never disrespected him. Oh, and he never pushed Jimin against his own locker. 

   "What do you want?" Jimin couldn't help but spit, eyes blazing with both sadness and a new feeling. "Why don't you go with your new ers?" 

   "Wow, I just wanted to talk. You don't have to get your in a twist." V met Jimin's gaze with his own blazing gaze.

   ? What the...

   "Just...just leave me alone." Jimin felt heat radiate on his cheeks. V was so close...his hair was brushing against Jimin's forehead. 

   "Go out with me, yeah?" Jimin couldn't tell whether V was being serious or not. 

   "Seriously, what's wrong with you?" Jimin planted his palms on V's chest and tried to heave him off. He was as hard as a rock.

   "C'mon, just one date. And maybe a smooch?" V closed the space between their faces. And not to press his forehead against Jimin's; he leaned in for a kiss.

   Jimin had no idea how to react. This was his first kiss. So he just...let him.