Bathroom Floor

Paws The Music!

Cheondung’s POV

“I’m coming in.” I said as I opened the bathroom door. I knew that Sky was in there, we had searched everywhere else in the house and no one bothered to check the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door. I wanted to be alone with her so I had a plan. “Oh, I found you. I’ll go tell the others.” With my hand still on the door, I turned around and faced her with a shocked expression on my face. “Sky, it’s locked. It’s been happening a lot lately but this time I can’t open it at all!”

“It’s locked? How can it be locked?” She stood up and knocked on the door. I was worried that she would try opening the door because it wasn’t actually locked, I was just pretending. She kept knocking and at one point she twisted the handle.

“It really is locked!” She exclaimed.

“What?” I couldn’t believe it. My plan was to pretend that the door was locked so she wouldn’t want to leave, but now the door really was locked! I double checked and sure enough, it was locked. I knocked on the door. “HELP!” I yelled. When I couldn’t hear anyone coming I stopped knocking. “We’ll have to wait until someone on the outside opens it, okay?”

“That’s a good idea.” She sat down on the floor again. “What if they don’t come?”

“Someone will, eventually everyone needs to go in the bathroom.” I said as I joined her on the floor.

“Right…”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Bae was telling the truth, he kissed me. It was a shock, that’s all.” I nodded as she talked. We weren’t looking at each other; we were just staring in front of us at the wall. We sat in silence for a few minutes until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Was it your first kiss?” I asked quietly. She shook her head. “Oh. You’ve been kissed…” I wanted to ask who she’s kissed but I felt rude, she would tell me if she wanted to, I didn’t need to pressure her. Maybe her first kiss didn’t mean anything, just because she has been kissed before, doesn’t mean it happened recently, right?

 

 

Loila’s POV

I wanted to tell Thunder that I kissed Mir but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. “Um… I noticed that the gossip about us is gone!” I blurted out.

“Yeah, Rain gave us a long lecture about that. I thought it would take longer to clear up though. Did you like the story I made up?”

“A hidden camera was a good idea. I feel sorry for the fans though.” I admitted. He nodded and we became silent again. Thunder looked like he was in deep thought so I just sat there, fidgeting with my hands; it was at least 5 minutes before we said anything.

“I’ve got it!” He jumped up and clapped his hands. “Please tell me you have your phone. I left mine in my room.”

“I have my phone.” I said as I handed it to him. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to call someone to open the door for us. I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before!” He turned my phone on and stared at it.

“What’s wrong? I charged it this morning so it can’t be dead.” I asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I like your background!’ He said with false excitement. I just remembered that my background was a picture of Mir at the pet store. I felt the need to explain but Thunder held up his hand and dialed someone’s number.

“I said I liked it, you don’t have to explain…”

“I want to clarify that-”

“Hello? I found Sky. We’re locked in the bathroom.” He was talking on the phone. “All done.” He handed my phone back and smiled. “You can get off the floor now.” He held out his hand and I hesitated. I thought he was angry at me but he was being so nice. I took it and he lifted me off the floor into a hug. The bathroom door opened and I knew there was a person standing there but I couldn’t see who it was.

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

When I saw Sky’s background it made me angry. It was a picture of Mir. Not Mir and her, which I would have understood more. It was just Mir. Did that mean she liked him? No, I refused to think that. I rang Mir to open the door and held out my hand for Sky to take. When she took it, I lifted her up into a hug. The door opened and Mir was just standing there with an expression of hate. I let Sky go and smiled at Mir. “Thanks Mir. Our next plan was to wait until someone needed to go to the toilet, which would’ve been awkward!” I walked out expecting Sky to follow. “Are you coming?”

“Um…” She looked at Mir and then back to me. “Go ahead. I’ll be out in a few minutes.” I walked away smiling. I hugged Sky and she didn’t pull away. I was a bit confused that she wanted to stay in the bathroom with Mir but I left her alone. She might need to talk to Mir and I didn’t want to be in the middle of that.

 

 

Loila’s POV

“Hey Mir!” I laughed awkwardly.

“What was that?” He asked seriously.

“What was what?”

“Don’t play dumb. Why were you hugging Cheondung?” He crossed his arms.

“I was holding his hand and he lifted me up into a hug.”

“Holding his hand?” He whispered to himself, staring at the floor.

“Um… I’m going home now!” I picked up the presents and ran out of the room before he could even look up. “What’s happening to me?” I thought. “I had more in common with Thunder so I shouldn’t feel guilty. I shouldn’t care what Mir thinks.” I ran outside and slammed the door shut on Dae’s car. I ducked in the passenger’s seat and dialled Dae’s number.

“Hello Lola. What’s wrong?”

“Can we leave now? I’m in the car.”

“I think you mean that you’re hiding in the car.” She said with emphasis on the word ‘hiding’. She laughed and continued. “I don’t want to leave, I’m dancing with Joon!”

“If I get into another awkward situation with MBLAQ, I’m blaming you!”

“It’s not my fault you’re awkward!” She laughed.

“I’ll wait. Then again, I could walk home…”

“You are not walking home, do you hear me!?” Dae yelled. “I’m taking you home now!” She hung up the phone and a few minutes later I could hear her saying good bye to MBLAQ. “Bye! I had fun, have a good Christmas!” I lifted my head up and saw her coming towards the car. I bent over again so they didn’t see me. Dae got in the car and started the car. I kept my head down until we were a few houses away. “The coast is clear.” Dae said while looking at me. “You are completely ridiculous, you know that?”

“They’re so demanding lately.”

“I wonder why…” Dae said sarcastically.

“Me too…” I said seriously, ignoring the sarcasm.

“You’re an idiot… but I love you!” She added after I gave her a glare.

“Good save.”

“You didn’t tell MBLAQ about the Stalker, did you?”

“I was stuck in the bathroom so I didn’t get any time.” I lied.

“You had the whole day. If you won’t tell them, I will.”

“Don’t! I will do it.”

“You need to tell them before something horrible happens. I’m not always going to be there for you, darling.” I nodded not knowing what to say. Why wouldn’t Dae be there for me?

“Do you think Bae’s okay?” I asked closing my eyes. It was dark outside and I was beginning to feel tired.

“Why are you worried about him? You should be angry!” I could feel her looking at me again.

“Keep your eyes on the road!” I scolded.

“I am. I hope Bae doesn’t get lost on the way home. I really don’t want to tell my Umma and Appa about this.”

“He said he loves me.” I said slowly. I was almost asleep.

“Wasn’t that obvious?” She laughed and I my side to sleep.

 

 

Bae’s POV

Seungho and G.O threw me out of their house after my fight with Mir so I decided to go for a walk. I wanted to walk back inside a punch Mir a couple more times but I knew I would get into more trouble from Dae and I didn’t want her to punch me, she was too strong. I slowly stumbled in the direction of my house. I kept thinking about Sky and how I kissed her. Why doesn’t she like me? I wrote a song for her and I wasn’t mean to her. “You were mean to her today.” A little voice in my head told me. “You took advantage of her.”I stopped walking. I didn’t mean to hurt her. I just want her to like me. She’s the most fantastic girl I’ve ever met. She’s shy like me, she loves music and she is beautiful. She’s perfect!

 

When I finally got home I had a huge headache. I rubbed my head as I walked in the front door. I locked the door behind me and didn’t even get the chance to turn around before Dae grabbed my arm and dragged me into my room. She slammed my door behind her and crossed her arms. I sat on my bed, massaged my temples and groaned. “You are starting to get a hangover, aren’t you?” She said through gritted teeth.

“Stop talking so loud.”

“You’re underage. You are not supposed to be drinking. You took take advantage of someone, my best friend, I might add!” She yelled. She was turning bright red and she sounded like my Umma. “You even had a fight. What do you have to say for yourself?” I didn’t say anything. I knew what I did was wrong, I was thinking about it the whole way home. Dae started tapping her foot and sighed. “I’m not telling Umma and Appa, okay?”

“What?”

“If I tell them, I’ll be at blame too. I want you to apologise to MBLAQ and Lola. Please don’t ever drink until you’re older. I’m getting frown lines from all this yelling!” She whined staring in the mirror. I hugged her and smiled.

“You could never get frown lines… you use too much make-up!” I teased.

“Don’t push it kid!” She pointed her finger at me and left the room. A few minutes later, Sky knocked on my door and took a few steps into my room. She left the door open which made me feel horrible, it meant that she didn’t trust me to be alone with her.

“Hey.” She said quietly. “Dae said you wanted to see me.”

“Yeah.” I stood up and put my hands behind my back. I stared at the floor because I couldn’t bear to look into her blue eyes, the beautiful blue eyes which I loved.

“What do you want?” She said bluntly.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about today…” I began. I could feel tension in the room as soon as I said this. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too. Dae said you liked me. I didn’t realise-”

“I was drunk and I really regret it and-”

“I should’ve told you-”

“Can we stop cutting each other off?” I laughed. “We’re having two different conversations!” She smiled briefly, shook her head and then stared at the floor again. “I just want to say that it won’t happen again and I understand if you don’t want to talk to me.”

“Bae…”

“That’s all I had to say.” I picked up my guitar and started to play, ignoring her completely. She walked out of the room.

“I forgive you.” She said before closing the door. I fell back on my bed and smiled. Sky was such a forgiving person, even to jerks like me. Now all I had to do was call MBLAQ and apologise, which was not going to be easy.