one

where am i

chanyeol likes to walk alone. he didnt know if he should call himself a loner but he's certain that he's not.

in fact, he thinks he's popular.

he thinks.

he's too handsome and too popular that's why no one ever dares to talk to him. blergh. but really, he's just super tall at his age that's why no one talks to him.

"ah, there's that nerd," baekhyun stage whispers to his friends. "he likes me." he says with a giggle and a smile that chanyeol doubts if he's still breathing.

"woah, byunB, look at your suitor, so handsome!" another guy, suho or suha, chanyeol thinks, stage whispers too. do they know that chanyeol can hear them? nah. chanyeol thinks he has this ability to overhear someone's conversation. he's a superhuman. eh. baekhyun's friends are really popular. theyve got tons of girl suitors and boys-- mostly, baekhyun's and luhan's--, and they know they can rule their school. and they found their new toy, let's hide his identity in the name of park chanyeol.

 

baekhyun then catwalks to where chanyeol is and chanyeol backs away. "hey, why? you like me right? you asked me out through that letter and you even gave me chocolates last valentines. grow a pair and ask me out where i can see you." baekhyun says and a brow. baekhyun's group of friends thinks that this is just one of baekhyun's tactics but he's dead serious. he likes chanyeol, man.

"why dont you ask me out like a real man, park?"

"i..i'm not a real man, baek.." blergh.

when baekhyun is mere inches from chanyeol's-dont-go-near-me-baekhyun-rule, chanyeol takes a step backward, he sputters, makes an inaudible sound between a dying whale and a dinosaur, flips his whole body from trying to explain that baekhyun should not close the distance between them, he lost it. he flails and trips on his own long legs and on instinct, grabs baekhyun's hands.

baekhyun squeals and so as his friends, and the squeals makes their way to those uncaring students to care and take out their mobiles. "wooooh!" someone shouts and luhan glares at him. "DONT. YOU. DARE." he warns and the guy cowers and throws his phone somewhere.

"PARK. STOP MOVING." baekhyun says and chanyeol freezes. after his brain's inability to recognize his and baekhyun's intimate position, plus chanyeol's squirming and the school body's hidden mobiles, he reacts like what he thinks a real man does. he squeals and the squeal doesnt match his voice and throws baekhyun somewhere.

"PARK!!!!" baekhyun screams and chanyeol flails his lanky arms while shouting, "I'M NOT A ANYMORE!!!!!" and runs for his life.

 

**

fews days after that mortifying scene, chanyeol calls his one and only friend.

"OH," he glares at his phone as though it's a culprit when the receiver answered after a million ring.

"WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE I THOUGHT YOURE MY REAL FRIEND!!" he whines and he knows it doesnt suit him but who the hell cares anyway. "it's because i'm your only friend, idiot." sehun scowls at his best friend though chanyeol can't see him but he knows that chanyeol is aware of what he did. "i can almost hear you rolling your eyes at me." chanyeol adds. "no, idiot. i didnt. but now i did. WHAT'S WITH THE GAZILLION CALLS ANYWAY."

and sehun prepares to sleep in

3

2--

"dont sleep while i'm ranting you ungrateful bastard." sehun snickers, "yeah yeah whatever."

"dude, byun baekhyun.. h-he.. he me."

"...."

".........." the silence continues on until chanyeol heard a snore. chanyeol snorts and ends the call.

**

the next day, he tried to avoid baekhyun. he really tried. but he remembered the reason why he's-- coughs-- popular --coughs-- anyway.

"park." his angel looks furious and chanyeol looks up and down again because baekhyun is smaller than him. blergh. thanks captain obvious.

"yes baby?"

"......"

chanyeol clamps a hand to his big big mouth and on air, "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I DIDNT I DIDNT I DIDNT MEAN TO I JUST I JUST IT'S JUST I JUST--" and baekhyun smiles wide.

then baekhyun blushes hard.

and chanyeol stills.

baekhyun blushes.

blushes.

he lets his idiotic brain function for once but he can't. come on brain think!! he didn't know he said it out loud as his angel looks at him, face red and white teeth feeling the softness of his bottom lip. i want to kiss you. baekhyun looks up, and chanyeol hopes baekhyun looks up because he just want to stare and not because chanyeol said it out loud. chanyeol can't really say it, right? because he's still sane and a sane person doesnt say his thoughts out loud. because if chanyeol accidentally said it out loud---

"y-you want t-to kiss me?" BAM.

chanyeol on air, he really hopes baekhyun didnt said those and he's just imagining things such as baekhyun pursing his lips and baekhyun's arms around his neck and baekhyun's soft lips on his and--

"i thought you want to kiss me?"

and chanyeol's brain is on the gutter.

chanyeol is once again loss at words. he tries to act cool so baekhyun can think that he's cool and handsome. he takes a deep breath and it's a deep because he chokes on air. i'm so pathetic. he thought to himself.

"i really like you!! you're so cute!!" baekhyun grins and kisses chanyeol again and chanyeol--

 

chanyeol stops thinking altogether.

 

**

 

chanyeol and baekhyun are together now. chanyeol likes byun baekhyun so much.

"it's hard to talk about what i feel for my B. this discussion won't end." chanyeol says with a smile on his face and sehun snorts. "you're disgusting." sehun comments. "oh thanks. so i've been told." he snickers to rile his friend more but sehun is sehun so he never cares.

"anyway, your endearments are cute. C and B," sehun says and gags. "ewe." he adds. "you said it's cute then you made a face. just just just what have i done in my past life to deserve such good friend like you?" chanyeol says and the word 'good' needs to be italicized as chanyeol doesnt mean it. it's already italicized.

"scuse you, C," sehun chokes out a laugh, "i should be the one asking all the gods why you ended up with me. my life is hard. listening to your nonsense rants and... you, you're a giant nonsense."

then sehun laughs. before, chanyeol thinks that sehun's laugh is cute. but now, it's not.

"oh whatever. and don't call me 'C'. if my B heard you he'll down your throat."

"ewe." sehun says and ends the call.

 

**

 

"C!" baekhyun squeals as soon as his boyfriend is in his breathing distance.

"B!" chanyeol shrieks and runs to where his boyfriend is. they're not certain that they both look like idiots running towards each other in slow motion.

"i miss you!!!" baekhyun laughs and chanyeol turns into a poodle of goo. chanyeol then cradles baekhyun's face to his and lovingly bumps baekhyun' nose to his.

"so beautiful." chanyeol breathes. "you always take my breath away." he adds. baekhyun giggles and chanyeol thinks he's drooling. "naw, C, stop or i'll always fish for compliments from you." baekhyun raises on his tippy toes and pecks chanyeol's lips. "let's go to my house." baekhyun says and chanyeol, still grinning like an idiot, nods dumbly and lets his boyfriend drag him anywhere he likes.

 

 

"tadaa!" baekhyun cutely opens his arms wide after he opens the door and welcomes chanyeol inside. "woah," chanyeol breathes. baekhyun's home is cute, just like his B.

"C, coffee?"

"juice, B."

"okay!" baekhyun chirps from the kitchen and hums.

chanyeol goes to where baekhyun is and hugs his B from behind.

"i love you." chanyeol admits and baekhyun almost dropped the glass he's holding. almost. "what?" then chanyeol realized he just said the 'L' word and they never said it out loud since theyve been together. chanyeol drops his arms from baekhyun's waist and lets baekhyun face him.

"C..." baekhyun trails off. chanyeol waits for what baekhyun will say but it never came. "i mean it, B." he says and baekhyun smiles. his eyes are glassy and his lips is shaking. "i love you too, C."

baekhyun's tear roll off from his beautiful cheek. "don't cry. i might get carried away." chanyeol says and cups baekhyun's face. "i..ive been liking you for so long. and you know that," baekhyun nods and another tear roll off from his eye. followed by another, then another. "i know that this is love, B, i love you.." and chanyeol kisses baekhyun's eyelids as baekhyun's eyes flutter close. then his nose, his cheeks, and finally, his lips. chanyeol kisses baekhyun with passion, with the love that he has for his B. he hopes baekhyun can feel it through his kiss, that he's thankful for that wonderful commotion that happened ages ago. three months of their dating life and he knows it's love. baekhyun kisses him back with the same intensity, wanting chanyeol to feel just how much he loves him. "i love you," baekhyun mumbles through chanyeol's lips and chanyeol's hands wander. baekhyun's hands didn't stay idle too, as it touches chanyeol's chest and back.

their kisses has gone heated as chanyeol's exploring lips moved to plant kisses all over baekhyun's face and neck, baekhyun unexpectedly lets out a low moan as chanyeol kisses his sensitive spot. "i love you more." chanyeol answers and with that, they proved their love for each other.

 

 

---

 

A/N.

HA. I WASTED YOUR TIME. SEE, SEE?

but comments are very much welcomed lol