Result

Cool Yeoja and Annoying Namja
“Class, aft=er  I’ve synchronized your results,like usual… streaming session.”

 A2 student gave big gasps.They kept “OMG,Oh dear,Uh-oh,Please not me”.Everyone could not rest ,their voices bustled the class.

“Class,calm down!” their voices were volumising that they could not heard.

Mrs.Chung ended up slammed the desk and shouted.”Aaa2! “

They stunned and took their own seats.They bowed their head down to avoid her death glare.

  “I’m so disappointed of you.ALL of you.”she cried LOUDLY.

“I expected more from you but these are what you gave me?”she held a stack of paper and threw on the desk until the papers scattered around and tore from staples.

“Most of you decrease from 90% into 80%.Dear,God,my students are getting dumber every test this year.”Those words pierced each heart in that class.

Moo Won hated such words.”Oh,really?Yes,Mrs.Chung is the most intelligent in the world.”he mutter annoyingly under his breath.Jeeju and Youngmin shsh softly ,making ‘shut-up!’ face.

“Is it difficult to focus or you’re too clever to be taught?”Mrs.Chung heard it vaguely but could guess.

Moo Won croaked,”Excuse me?”

“I know that you’re good in Law Club.You are the best debator in Seoul and you’ve won many debate competition but now you’re incapable of speech and writing?

Moo Won silenced.”Writing?Did I wrote an irrelevant essay again?”

 Mrs.Chung turned to others“I would advise to spend more time worrying about your  studies more.In fact, The Curricular Unit is making a serious calculation of students’progression. Make sure you improve your results next year.Last but not least,altogether should cooperate including you three, Rin Jeeju, Cha Moowon and Jo Youngmin.Help others more often.

“Yes,Mrs.Chung.”they bowed in unison.

She was simply exiting the class,abruptly ending the class earlier.The door banged behind her. No one move or speak for a few beats.It was as though they were expecting Mrs.Chung to come storming back the class.But as one moment passed,and then another,yet another without her reappearance,silence  began to break.Nervous giggles,loud whispers and thuds of few dozen of textbook closing echoed.

“WE ARE TOTALLY DOOMED.”slowly, Youngmin said.

"I wish school break is tomorrow,"Moowon muffled.

"I can get A,"Jeeju convinced herself.

Donghyun shuffled and distributed each paper to each.(Poor,class monitor) Before they could rummage through the paper,

"Students,are you doing good?"the headmaster,Mr.Cheng craned at the door. They were speechless.Not at that agonizing time.So Donghyun,the class monitor bowed and exclaimed ,"Yes,we're doing it excellent."tried to cover-line.

"Dear,A2 students.As an elite student,you should secure your image well as you guide the whole grade.You are so lucky to have special programmes for encouraging healthy development.Therefore,use the chance to be hollistic students.Study is not about intelligence but to coordinate many challenges while achieving the target,"he lectured meaningfully and walked away then.

"Before that,be nice to your pending new friend,"he told them.The word 'new friend' echoed one by one.

"New friends?Whoever they are,they can't help us with this right now."Minwoo sighed hopelessly and turned to his paper."Oh shoot!!! T______T

 


P/S:I need to insert some characters,so their presences make sense.It take only a few chapters then the story begins.Bianhe Y(Peace)