EYE (End Year Exam)

Cool Yeoja and Annoying Namja

Riiing!

"Please submit your paper and proceed for recess,"Mrs.Chung announced after they had struggled in Maths for two hours.

Every one in 4A2 passed up the papers with frowny,fearful face.

"Pheww!That was close.I used the whole time to get the bulb inside my head(answers) for those "mind-numbing" questions," Youngmin sighed in annoyed tone with double apostrophe fingers.

"Urrgh....I didn't have a chance to double-check my paper.Hope all are fine,"solemnity carved on Jeeju's face.

"It's hard this time.Mrs.Chung really makes my brain explode like hell.Wanna break?"Moo Won smiled after got tired of it.

They gesticulated their head,indicated "Let's go."


At the relaxing cafeteria.....

J:Frothy praline.

M:Cappucino.Big mug.

Y:Hot mocha and big bowl of fruit salad,please.

They served themselves and Jeeju switched on her iPad,searching for Maths solution."Right","Lucky I am","Uhuh" ,"Correct","A","B","C","D".Luckily,they answer the whole questions perfectly.They could enjoy the drinks now.

Youngmin broke the enjoying moment."Are you ready for Aptitude test?"his hand clasped.

"What do you mean 'ready'?"Moo Won responded first."It's just an IQ test.The questions are easy,don't you think? It requires thinking capabilities.Logical,creative,critical thinking.Besides,we could figured it out very well because we're A2 students,right?

"Yeah,maybe I'm just too worried about it,"his face loosened.Then,his eyes widened.

"Hey,do you guys know?Lately,most of students' results have some excellent improvement.Everybody races for A1 and A2 classes which means our class,A1 as well should work out our to stay away from the streaming session.We should maintain our positions either in compulsory subjects.Impulsory subjects help our ranking too.I surmise that they've targeted our class,easy to compete with the above top 15 students.

"Huhh(arrogant sigh).Why should our class?Not A1?"Jeeju folded her hand.

"Huhh.Of course they can't beat them.A1's results are tip-top while theirs are far too comparative.Most of them don't excel as well as A1 and A2,you know,"his eyebrows lifted.

Suddenly,Youngmin slammed the table."The worst thing besides that!"Moo Won almost choked.(Cough,cough) Jeeju leaned forcefully against the chair,shocked.

"Do you know the girls?"he narrowed his eyes."They.Who are from B,C,D classes are dyingly....he shutted a while. "....dyingly try their best to be with A1 and A2 students guys.No idea what will happen next year.

"Lucky to have you as our friend,Jeeju.You aren't like the other girls.Guys in our class are quite comfortable with you,"she got pats from them and smiled.

Thanks,friends.That's why I love you all so much eventhough sometimes you are annoying.By the way,I'm the only girl in 4A2.That's why I'm fine with boys mostly as I love can cope with their certain programmes.Yeah,I hate those kind of girls....

"Speaking of the girls,what's with them to transfer into our class?You knew that some girls abhor hate me for unreasonable reasons,especially Kara and SNSD girls."her voice deepened when she said 'Kara and SNSD girls'.

"So what if they hate you anyway?You always win whenever you are involved with them and you're better than any girls to us."Moo Won smiled at right side.

"Plus,no you,no life.Seriously!"Youngmin lifted his eyebrows and nodded vigorously.

(Bell rings)They finished up the beverages and walked to their class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the lockers row....

"Hey there,"alluring girl's voice exhorted Jeeju.

(She smiled lifelessly)

"So....." Now what? Jeeju monologued."How was Maths?"

"Pretty hard."

"Awwhh...Looks like she's exhausted for only a paper?"Hyeoyeon pitched."You look damn so tired.Smudged eyes aren't good for girls,you know?"Hyoyeon showed off her sarcastic face.

"Well,at least my smudged eyes worth my studies.Rather be a clever girl than a bimbo,"Jeeju pointed her own head.Her cool smile ignited Hyoyeon's fire of rage.

"Oh,really?But..I'm not just beautiful,I'm brainy either.Not like you,"She holds her chin,raised her right eyebrow with sinister smile.Then,she touched messed up Jeeju's shiny hair.

"Look,your hair is Frankenstein-ed.You lips are browny and your nose is oily.Eww!"she stepped back with discusting face and clenched palms in front of her shoulders.

"It's 1255 p.m. already.Guess,I gotta run after my friends now,"Jeeju stashed her stuffs quickly and ready to go.

Hyoyeon grabbed her arm."Hey,about the streaming,you're welcomed to B class," she smiled and walked to her class.

"Mwoh?Whateverrr,"showing 'W' finger while watching Hyoyeon cat-walked forward.

Riiiiing!"Oh,man!Must I run again?"She looked at her Guess watch and moved.