HunHan 4

I Invite You To Write

I've got quite a big list of HunHan ideas lol

enjoy~ <3 

 


 

 

There was a time when Luhan used to stay awake waiting for Sehun to arrive home. There was a time when he used to make lunch for Sehun and he took it to his job so they would eat together. There was a time when they would spent the night tangled in each other's arms.

  But that was many years ago. It was before the day Luhan decided to go surprise Sehun before he left his work, before he saw Sehun kissing and touching a woman whose name he couldn't remember but he knew he saw her before, maybe at some after work party or something like that. Since then he never look at Sehun the same way again. He didn't wait for him ever again. He didn't cook for him, whether it was lunch or dinner. Never did he feel the same way he did when Sehun used to make love to him. But never did he leave him either, because he couldn't get himself out of his life. Sehun was everything to him ever since he confessed to him on their graduation day.

He couldn't live without him, even though it hurt so much. 

 


 

 

So... just so you know, I didn't think to make this fluffy, neither did I intend to make a happy ending, but it's up to you anyway. 

Subscribe and comment~! <3