HunHan 3

I Invite You To Write

I'm fully aware there are loads of mistakes down there, so just bear with me!

 

Anyway, hope you like this! 

 

 


 

Luhan was trying to prolong his arrival at home. Not that he had problem with his family, but rather the other way round. He thinks everything is too quiet in his life, he’s even been thinking about the idea of getting his parents divorced, since most of his classmates’ parents are separated and the ones left lack of one of them. Silly thing to think, even though he knows his parents love each other very much, but he just wants to change something. Or maybe is him who has to change.

 

That’s what he was thinking as he crossed the rails to the other side of the town. Looking to both sides as he always does even though he knows the train isn't coming, he catches sight of a body laying across the railings some ten meters away from him. He starts to panic.

What if he’s hurt? What if he was the victim of some drunk man last night? No that can’t be, he usually goes this way to school and he didn’t see him in the morning. Then what if he’s dead!?

 

He rushes to the body and discovers he’s actually a boy about his age, breathing. He lets out the breath he didn’t know he was holding. Then, he starts shaking him.

 

-YAH! YOU IDIOT! WAKE UP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING SLEEPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RAILS!?- he yells at him as he clutches the front of his shirt and shakes him back and forth.

 

The boy immediately woke up, startled as to why he was being awake so suddenly. He looked at Luhan and simply asked:

 

-Who are you?-

 

Luhan, annoyed at the boy’s oblivious question, snapped.


-DON’T SLEEP ON THE RAILS YOU IDIOT!- He then let him go, turned around and stumped back home. Not knowing someone was following him a few meters away from him.

 


 

So... what do you think? 

Anyway, you may imagine where did I take this from...

 

EXO'S COMEBACK

who else died after watching Love Me Right

Let's all cry together... 

So anyway, Subscribe and comment!! :D