Please don't be good to me.

Please don't be good to me.

JongKook opened his eyes due to the sharp brightness of the sun shining into his little eyes. He rubbed them and smiled.  Right infront of his eyes was his sloppy, sweetheart KwangSoo. He could feel his long and skinny limbs hugging over him. He gently his hair and kissed his forehead, whispering " Good Morning, jagiya. " He carefully escaped from KwangSoo's embrace and went close to the curtains, so that the sun rays wouldn't wake the giraffe who is still in a deep sleep. He knows he should let KwangSoo sleep a little longer, as he only recovered from his fever last night. 

He walked out of the bedroom, prepared his usual breakfast, eat them and left a note on KwangSoo's table saying, "Eat your Breakfast and take your medication. Its important. See you later." and left the apartment.
As we know, JongKook is always the shy and cool hyung. Although he is a big softie inside, he wouldn't want to let people know the soft and fragile side of him. Right before he leaves, he actually made sure to clean up KwangSoo's house a little, pressed his toothpaste and place them all in the right places. After he stepped out of the door, he arranged KwangSoo's slippers and shoes as well.

It was 10am in the morning, it is considered really late for a person to wake up but due to the drowsy medicine that he took last night, he slept a little longer. He woke up feeling great, because he was free from the heavy headache that he had during the previously ! But at the same time, he was sad, for not being able to wake up and see his hyung by his side. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom, and saw all the little deeds that his hyung did for him, and his sweet smile is back again. He felt really warm inside, knowing that his hyung did so much for him these days, and knowing how important he is for his hyung.

Today was another Monday for Running Man filming, the Running Man casts were informed that their filming starts at 3pm. All the members rested well before they head for the shoot, as it will take another long day and night to finish the episode. At 3pm sharp, all the members gathered at the venue of the shoot and began their Running Man race. Its another tough race, but it was considered FUN for JongKook and KwangSoo! Because both of them were teamed up as the same team !

Try feeling it with this photo of them :

Although it was fun, it was really tiring as well. After the long shoot ends, all of their respective managers sent them home. KwangSoo today was extraordinarily exhausted, due to his still-weak body, and also did a lot of physical threatening missions. He slept straight away once he was in the car. When he woke up, he was surprised to see a familiar ceiling, looking left and right and noticed, it was his own room ! How did he even went up here and he has 0 memories about it? He looked to left corner of his bed and saw a cup of warm milk, with a note " Drink it and rest. You must be really tired. I will come over tomorrow morning. -Hyung. "
With his blur mind as he just woke up, he was actually wondering , "Hyung? Which Hyung? "
When he came to his senses, he rolled all over the bed excitedly, and laughed on his own. He grabbed the note and rushed out of his room to check if JongKook is still there, but there was no sign of him. He held the note and look at the familiar handwriting, and kissed it. He was really deep in love with the small ,cute heartwarming things that his hyung did for him. He slowly walked back to his room, drank the milk, fall straight onto his bed and slept within seconds.

 

"SCHHIINGGG!" a loud sound shocked KwangSoo and he jumped out of his bed. He rushed out immediately and saw a familiar person bending his body over, and fresh red blood dripping on the floor tiles. He zoomed over to find that his hyung, JongKook accidentally dropped a plate, and had his arm njured and bleeding. KwangSoo was so terrified and worried, he just did not know what else to do. He quickly grabbed his emergency box from a drawer ,applied ointment, and bandaged it. JongKook looked into KwangSoo's clutched face, and chuckled. He KwangSoo's hair and say, " You look so cute when you're worried. Haha. " 

KwangSoo lifted his head and stare at JongKook with watery, bitter eyes. He bang the back of his hands onto JongKook's chest and yelped, " I was so frightened and upset, and theres YOU who can still laugh at this situation. Do you know how much you bled? There were like total of THREE DROPS on the tiles! "
JongKook sway KwangSoo over with his fine arm , closer to his chest, hugged him and say, " Gwaenchanayo! Silly ! I'm fine ! I'm sorry that I made you worried okay? " KwangSoo looked up to his face and kissed his hyung's right cheek. JongKook blushed and did not dare to look into KwangSoo's teary eyes. He angled his face to the right, because he was really shy! KwangSoo change the direction of his head back to him, moved forward with his nose touching his hyung's. He looked into JongKook's small shy eyes, sending him all the love messages through the sight.

"Hyung, Saranghae. " KwangSoo muttered softly and lay his soft lips onto his hyung's.

Both of them then spent the day together watching reruns of Running Man and laughing over their own gags, in each other's embrace.

 

THANKS FOR WAITING ! ENJOY !
Some cute KookSoo moments for you guys ! :)