Please don't be good to me.

Please don't be good to me.

(cough) (cough) 
JongKook heard some dry coughs from KwangSoo who was sleeping. He opened his eyes and reached for KwangSoo's forehead to check on his fever. It is still burning hot. JongKook gently move the long limbs that was hugging onto him and went out of the bedroom quietly. He went to the kitchen and took a cup of warm water together with some pills for KwangSoo. When he returns to the bedroom, he didn't see KwangSoo on the bed. Just then, he heard some groans from the washroom and he immediately drop off his cup and the pills on the coffee table next to KwangSoo's bed and rushed off the washroom to check on him. It was so heartbreaking to see that KwangSoo was vomiting inside and feeling nausea. 

"Kwang Soo ya! Oh my god. Are you alright?!! " as he pats and KwangSoo's back to make him relieved. KwangSoo didn't manage to speak a word and continued vomiting. He then washed his mouth and face and sat on the floor, feeling really weak. JongKook held on him and carry him to his bed so that he could rest more. Due to the drowsiness of the medicine intake previously, he felt really tired and exhausted which resulted him to sleep immediately by the time that JongKook lay him on the soft bed. After making sure that he covers KwangSoo with a blanket, ensuring that he is sleeping soundly, he went to the washroom to clean up the mess that KwangSoo left. Although he thinks it is pretty gross at first, he overcame this problem by repeating " For my love, its okay. " in his heart. This phrase chants repeatedly inside him until he cleaned up everything and also making some breakfast for KwangSoo to eat when he's awake.

"Hyung! Hyung!! " As JongKook heard loud moans of his name, he dashed off to KwangSoo's bedroom and only to find that he was having a nightmare. He gently KwangSoo's cheeks and patting his back.
"Its okay.. Soo ah.. Hyung is here.. Hyung is here.. Dont worry okay.. " JongKook comforts KwangSoo who was having a nightmare, probably a dream of his hyung leaving him? The moans got softer and JongKook wets a towel into warm water and wiped off the cold sweat on KwangSoo's forehead.  He layed a soft kiss on KwangSoo's forehead then head back to the kitchen and continue his work.

After preparing some breakfast, which is JongKook's healthy diet breakfast again, plain pancakes with berries as the topping, a cup of warm Ginseng tea and also some fruits. The big softie, JongKook wanted to cheer his lover with his breakfast surprise and arranged the food into a smiley face. He grinned, because he was really proud of his masterpiece, SMILEY BREAKFAST!

 

When he was about to wake KwangSoo up for breakfast, he lifted his head and saw KwangSoo infront of him. With the uncleaned face, messy hair, KwangSoo smiled at JongKook and says, " Hyung ah.. Thats so sweet of you! " and threw himself on JongKook. He wanted to kiss JongKook but JongKook stopped him because he have not brush his teeth!
"Go away! You smell like poop! " and pushed KwangSoo to the bathroom. KwangSoo grabbed JongKook along into the bathroom and hugged him, acting like a kid, wanting JongKook to press the toothpaste for him. JongKook smiled sweetly and did it for KwangSoo. KwangSoo smiled like a little kid who got a candy and brushed his teeth in a really happy way. JongKook went outside and sat by the dining table to wait for KwangSoo so that they can eat their breakfast together. After KwangSoo had done cleaning himself, he tiptoed towards JongKook and back hugged him. 

"Thank you, Hyung. ", and KwangSoo kissed onto JongKook's soft lips. JongKook was shy and blinked his eyes hard. Thats the face that KwangSoo loves to see. When the Commander Hyung was shy! He look extraordinarilly cute whenever he do so. JongKook hold onto KwangSoo's arms and ask him to sit on his laps. KwangSoo did as what his lover says and JongKook fed KwangSoo the breakfast that he made just for KwangSoo. 

"Soo ah... Is it good? "

"It is sweet !"

"Sweet? But I didn't even put syrup on it, not even a small amount. " 

"Sweet, because its from you, hyung. "

"Since when are you so cheesy hah ! Soo ah !"

And the lovebirds began playing and cuddling each other and spent their precious morning together.