Please don't be good to me.

Please don't be good to me.

" YA! LEE KWANG SOO!! " JongKook yells at KwangSoo for walking around with his burning hot body due to fever.  

" GO LIE DOWN ON THE BED AND STOP MOVING! " Jongkook commands.

"AISH JINJA! I just wanna go get a cup of water, hyung... (coughs)" KwangSoo got a little irritated with JongKook's act of being over protective towards him.

" DAE! TELL ME AND I WILL GET IT FOR YOU. NOW. REST! " There it is. JongKook's never ending explosion commands when it is regarding someone he cares for. KwangSoo immediately lay down on his bed and shut his eyes, knowing that it is impossible for him to response when JongKook is getting mad. When he heard footsteps moving away from him, he opened his right eye a little and peeked if JongKook is still there. 

"Phewww.." KwangSoo sighed in relieve, knowing that JongKook went out of his room, and theres no one to keep an eye on whatever he was doing anymore! He sneakilly took out his phone to check for messages and notifications from his friends and also his beloved fans. All of them were worried of his condition as he collapsed during the filming of " Its Okay, Thats Love" movie. He was then rushed to the hospital without informing the media about his exact condition. Therefore, his health condition wasnt informed to anybody besides the staffs of the movie and also KIM JONG KOOK. When he was busy replying his messages, he heard some footsteps getting louder and louder and stopped outside his bedroom. He jumped back under his blanket and acted like he was in a rest. He heard a soft sound of the placing of a cup on the table next to him. 

"He brought me water. Thats so nice of him. " KwangSoo said that in his heart. Happy to know that his hyung was being so caring and nice towards him. Suddenly, he could feel fingers lingering on his broad forehead, swapping his curly hair away. The fingers then on his cheeks and there was a soft voice saying, " Soo ah.. Get well soon okay?.. You never know how sad I am to see you like this. Saranghae." He could clearly recognize this familiar voice, it was JongKook Hyung! His heart felt like it is popping out his chest. He never felt that excitement and sweet feeling before. He was shocked but at the same time, he loves it! He loves how his JongKook hyung expresses his feelings towards him without him knowing. KwangSoo couldn't bare it so he closed his eyes really hard and smiled a little.

"YA! LEE KWANG SOO! YOU'RE NOT ASLEEP?!" JongKook pushes KwangSoo's shoulder trying to wake him from his acting. KwangSoo shyly cover his face with the blanket and opened a little just to peep at JongKook. He saw JongKook sitting on the armchair next to his bed, crossing his arms, like he is really angry at KwangSoo for lying to him which made him realize that KwangSoo actually heard what he said just now! He stood up , wanting to leave the room when KwangSoo suddenly grabbed on his wrist. 

"Hyung.. Please dont go.. " KwangSoo pleaded JongKook to stay by his side. JongKook's heart was melted with KwangSoo's words and sat back down on the chair. Although JongKook has the muscular body and acted all manly infront of everyone, he is a BIG SOFTIE inside him. He gets melted and convinced easilly by people that he loves and cares for. 

"What? Why are you holding onto me? " JongKook said to KwangSoo in a harsh tone. Acting like he didn't care.

"Hyung.. You should know why... right? " KwangSoo said as he still hold on tight on JongKook's arm, not willing to let go. 
"Hyung.. Let me show you something.. " KwangSoo stood up and walked to his wardrobe. He threw out some of his clothes then took out a booklet with some wordings on the cover. The words are, 'Words I Want To Say To You.' KwangSoo handed the booklet to JongKook and JongKook flipped it open. As JongKook flip the pages of the booklet which is full of pictures of himself and KwangSoo, JongKook couldn't hold his tears. He cried as he read what KwangSoo had written under every picture attached on the book. It was words that KwangSoo wanted to say to him. Words like, I Love You.

"Soo ah.. You...." Before JongKook even finish his line, KwangSoo placed a finger on his lips to shut them. 
"Hyung.. it has been.. 6 years.. the feelings that I'd kept for.. (coughs) a total of 6 years.. I did not dare to let you know.. afraid that we wouldn't even be able to be friends anymore after you knew about it.. " KwangSoo confessed, and in tears. 
"Everytime.. When I see you being close to the female guests.. I feel bad.. Really bad inside.. " JongKook was really shocked and surprised with what KwangSoo has said. He didn't know that his crush, had already fell for him 6 years ago, and he didnt even notice it! Infront of him is the tall man that he really loves, the man that melts him inside. He couldn't hold it back anymore, and grabbed KwangSoo on his neck, and drag over to his face. When he was about to lay his lips on KwangSoo's, KwangSoo stopped him and said , "No..Hyung..You'll get sick too..". JongKook didn't listen to him and kissed him anyway. Their lips touched each other's for just a short while, then they looked into each other eye to eye.

"Soo ah.. I will never let you go anymore.. I will not waste the days in our future.. Saranghae. "

"Hyung... Saranghae. "

And they kissed more passionately, JongKook fell on KwangSoo's bed, right next to him. They cuddled each other and slept under each other's embrace. There's smiles on their faces.