Please don't be good to me.

Please don't be good to me.

"Bzzzzzzzzzz" the sound of the door bell buzzed, waking up both JongKook and KwangSoo who slept on the couch. 
KwangSoo moved JongKook's arm that was circling his waist, walk to the door and peeked through the peephole of the door. Out stood a buff guy in black, Gap Jin.
Gap Jin is JongKook's manager who was really close with him and also other Running Man casts.

"Soo ah.. Who's that? " JongKook asks KwangSoo as he saw KwangSoo with the confused look on his face.

"Err.. Hyung.. Its Gap Jin Hyung.. " KwangSoo answers softly.

"What?! Gap Jin?! Why is he here..WAIT A SECOND. I'll hide in the bedroom. "

JongKook ran to the bedroom, locked the door, and remained silence. The reason that JongKook hid himself is because he told Gap Jin he was hitting the gym instead of being in KwangSoo's place. Gap Jin is a smart man, he might figure out all this slowly if he notices JongKook acting suspiciously just to go to KwangSoo's apartment. KwangSoo opened the door after JongKook hid himself.

"Oh hyung.. Sorry I... I was... in the toilet.. What blew you here?" 

" KwangSoo ah.. Hyung is here to ask you some questions.. can I come in? " Gap Jin asks politely.

"Oh.. Sure hyung.. Come in ! " KwangSoo welcomed him into his apartment but at this time, he saw JongKook's shirt lying on the couch.
JongKook forgot to bring it with him! Before KwangSoo can even pick the shirt up, Gap Jin was a second faster than him. And of course, Gap Jin can immediately recognize that the shirt belongs to JongKook. He picked it up and sat on the couch, without saying a word. KwangSoo felt extremely nervous and to break the ice, he offered Gap Jin a cup of tea.

"Hyung.. Have some tea.. " 

Gap Jin stretched out his hands and took the cup of the tea. He took a sip and let out a big sigh. KwangSoo wasn't sure of what's actually happening and he was a little worried. At this moment, JongKook who was currently hiding in the bedroom, moved closer to the door, trying to listen to their conversation, but was surprised that it was completely dead-air silence

The awkward situation took about 3 minutes, both of them did not look at each other and did not even say a word. Suddenly, Gap Jin broke in.

"Erm.. KwangSoo ah.. Hyung.. Want to ask you something.. Please answer honestly.. Okay?" and looked up to KwangSoo's face.

"Oh.. Sure Hyung! What was it? " KwangSoo tried his best to remain his pokerface and pretended to be calm.

" KwangSoo ah.. Err.. Did JongKook come to your place like.. everyday? Including.. this morning? "

KwangSoo who was questioned and JongKook who was behind the door were surprised with the sudden question from Gap Jin. They were both wondering, ' What's Wrong? ', 'How did he know?' and thousands of question marks.

" Err, hahaha, Hyung ! What do you mean? Hahaha. " KwangSoo tried to make it as if it was a joke. Like how would JongKook come to his place.

" KwangSoo ah, didnt you promised Hyung that you will speak the truth? KwangSoo ah, maybe you didn't know.. " GapJin hand his phone to KwangSoo, as if there was something in the phone that KwangSoo need to know. The big fonted words on the phone was so shocking that he fell back on the ground.

KPOP HEADLINES : REAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RUNNING MAN'S CASTS KIM JONG KOOK AND LEE KWANG SOO !
LEAKED PHOTOS OF KIM JONG KOOK HUGGING LEE KWANG SOO IN HIS APARTMENT?!
ARE THE RUMOURED BROMANCE IN RUNNING MAN TRUE?! 

JongKook who was behind the door heard a loud slam on the ground. He was worried so he sneaked out of the bed room, and he saw KwangSoo who sat on the ground. He rushed towards him and he saw Gap Jin on the left, looking frustrated. He did not care much and insisted to pull KwangSoo up. Gap Jin couldn't believe his eyes, so the news about their relationship were real? How awful this will be if the media knew about the relationship? Both Jong Kook and Kwang Soo's future might turn into ashes within a day!

" KIM JONG KOOK ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AREN'T YOU IN THE GYM ?! " Gap Jin raised his voice and yelled at JongKook. He was really frustrated and angry over this. 
"DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO IN THE PHOTO?! EXPLAIN IT NOW! "

" Gap Jin Hyung.. Aish what's wrong with you? I only came here to help out KwangSoo and fix his new coffee table. He couldn't carry it. And about the picture, it was only the angle, I coincidently wanted to take something infront of KwangSoo so I placed my arm in between his to take it. Dont thnk so much okay. " There was no choice for JongKook. It is impossible that he is going to reveal the truth to Gap Jin and also the media. KwangSoo had just started raising his popularity and was ranked a hallyu star, news like this will ruin his future.

"Jinja? Is that all? KwangSoo.. Jinja? " Gap Jin is still suspicious on JongKook's answer. He tried to question KwangSoo, because KwangSoo is that kind of person who couldn't really lie well. All his emotions just write out on his face obviously.

"Erm.. Yeah.. Its the truth. " KwangSoo answered in a really soft voice. Deep inside, he misunderstood with JongKook's statement. He insisted that JongKook was embarassed to let the crowd know the truth of their secret relationship. He's hurt.

"Oh I was about to leave too. Gap Jin lets leave together, okay? Bye KwangSoo ! " and both GapJin and JongKook headed out of the apartment. Leaving the heartbroken giraffe all alone in the apartment. It was all empty and quiet all of sudden. KwangSoo sat on the couch, looking at the cups and plates that was left on the coffee table, and memories of last night keep flashing back. Rewinding all the memories made the tears that were rolling on his eyes to fall down his cheeks. Just by thinking of how tough this could be, when the boyfriend wouldn't even dare to admit their relationship, not even to one person, was heartbreaking enough.  JongKook who was on the other side was dying as well, just that KwangSoo did not know, and did not understand why he acted that way. JongKook looked out of the window on his journey back to Anyang, tears keep rolling on his eyes and he keep circling them so that they dont fall. It was hard for him too.

In about two hours later, KwangSoo received a text message from JongKook. KwangSoo wiped off his tears, that he had been upset for the two hours straight, and read.

" Kwang Soo, I wont come over for a few weeks until the rumours fade. Take good care of yourself and remember to delete this message after you read it. "

That made KwangSoo cried even more. It is so upsetting! KwangSoo did not know what decision to make besides the worst thought, the thought of a break up.

Listen to this for the feeling. :

Please Dont Be Good To Me - Kim Jong Kook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWCIHRWuv_s

SOME KOOKSOO MOMENTS TO SHARE :

THANKS FOR READING. WILL BE CONTINUED.