I Know

Because It's You....

 

And there I laid Yunho down on my bed, his head continued bleeding.

“Oh, Yunho, why did this happen to you?” I caressed his hair.

“Stay here okay, I’m gonna get the first aid kit.” When I was about to stand up, I felt my wrist being dragged down.

“No, Jae, don’t you leave me alone. Don’t go away,  I don’t wanna be alone” Yunho said in a pleading matter, his eyes still closed.

“But, your head is still bleeding” I tried to jerk of his hand slowly putting it at rest near his side. “Don’t worry okay? I’ll never leave you alone, hmm? Just stay there, I will back in a second.” so with that he calmed down, and I stood up and opened the cabinet near the door parallel to the bed where he was lying down. In the top bunk of the cabinet there I saw the first aid kit placed at the corner, dust covering its interior.

“Jackpot.” I stood up and got the kit and went to the person lying in my bed. His face is slowly turning pale as sweat dripped from his forehead. I sat down quietly beside him, and opened the first aid kit. I breathed deeply as I opened the alcohol bottle and dab some in a cotton ball.

“This may sting a bit but try to resist the pain.” I slowly brushed the cotton with alcohol in his wound.

“Aahhh. It hurts!” he shouted as he sat up, eyes opened and face scrunching in pain.

“I said deal with it. Now lie down again. If you keep in moving I’ll pour all the contents on your wound.” I pushed him down the bed. “Relax okay.  If it hurts again just tell me and I will make the pain go away okay?” I tried to calm him down and thank God, he did.

“Okay here comes another.” When I touched his wound he jolted again but he did try to resist the pain scrunching his eyes and nose together.

“Good boy. Now let’s put some gauze unto it.”

After a little while…

“Okay, It’s done! it’s a good thing that I still remember my health lessons.” I sighed. “Are you asleep?”

He didn’t answer back so I guess he’s already a sleep.

He looks so peaceful. I caressed his hair and his cheeks that seemed to be going back to it’s normal color. He moved a bit turning his face away from me and now facing his back.

He seems sweating a lot, so I took off his tank top, and covered him with my blanket. I stood up going inside the bathroom to wet some cloth and wiped it on his small face. I sat down for a while and watched him in his sleep.

‘I wonder if I ever crossed your mind, I wonder if you ever dreamt of me. I wonder if you heard the words I said before and I wonder if…you… would ever love me back like the way I love you now. I wonder if my dreams will ever turn to reality. I wonder, if everything that is happening to me is reality, or is this a dream inside a dream.’ I said to myself as I heaved a long sigh with pure anxiety.

 

After a while he again started to move and faced me this time. I can see his face very well.  The afternoon sun helps me a lot. I again caressed his cheeks then his lips.

“Oh Yunho.Why did I even fell in love with you in the first place?” I said with a fake smile. I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ears.

“Yunho-ah, I love you.” Then after that I kissed him softly in the lips. After about 5 seconds, when I let go of his lips with my lips still ghosting over his, I saw him looking at me…with his eyes completely oh God opened in shock. Damn it! Stupid Kim Jaejoong!

“Ah…Y-y-yunho-ah.” I said with a quivering voice.

I don’t know what to do. Is he shock because I kissed him or the fact that I just confessed to a sleeping person who was awake the whole time. OMO! LORD WHAT DO I DO!!!!

“Ah, y-yunho-yah I didn’t mean anything about that, I-I..” I tried to explain but he sat up and looked at my eyes.

Without blinking I tried to look a way but I was scared that he might get angry. He might say how rude of me to look away after I did such thing to him.

“Yunho-ah I… I’m sor-” I was immediately cut off when he embraced me tightly.

“Y-Yunho-ah…” I looked at him, his chin resting on the nook of my neck and shoulder. I can feel his warm breath touching my skin. I can feel his skin touching mine making me feel warm deep inside.

“Yunho-ah… I-”

“Jaejoong-ah, let us stay like this for a while.” He said holding me tighter in his embrace. He smelled my hair and brushed his hand over it.

I can’t move an inch; I was frozen by his sudden action.

‘Is this another dream or is this reality? Is my wish now being fulfilled?’

With all my strength I embraced him back, holding him tightly In my arms…

“Yunho-ah.. I-I’m” He silenced me.

“shhh… don’t speak anymore Jae, I know…I know.” he said.

 

And with that, I didn’t realize that there were 3 little devils peeping at us.

 

OUTSIDE THE DOOR…

Changmin’s POV.

“Oh my God… what is this that I’m seeing” I whispered.

“You didn’t know? How shallow of you?” Yoochun answered me back focusing at the two persons hugging each other.

“Why can’t we be like that?” Junsu pouted looking at Yoochun. Why are these two twins? So weird.

“It’s because your twins stupid.” I answered him in an irritated tone but still whispering.

“I’m not stupid… You food monster, who only thinks about eating and getting fat.” Junsu scowled.

“What food monster! And I’m not even fat! I even have abs you see!” I lifted up my shirt and flashed them my wonderful beautiful abs.

When I put it done, I saw shocked faces.  Ahahahha, nobody can’t stand my abs. cue in the evil laugh!

 

Well after that, that’s it… Jaejoong-hyung, and Yunho-hyung, never went out of that room. They stayed there for the rest of the afternoon.

Jaejoong-hyung didn’t even cook for us… my stomach is now very angry and is now cursing bad words at me. I went down, and left the stupid twins still peeping at the hyung’s whom I don’t know whatsoever if they have a relationship…

I opened the refrigerator, and opened it and damn, it was like heaven. The fridge is full filled with food! So into my conclusion, I WON’T MIND IF YUNHO-HYUNG WILL MARRY JAEJOONG-HYUNG, AS LONG AS I HAVE JAEJOONG-HYUNG TO COOK FOR ME~HIHIHIHHIHIHI…