Part 1

상남자 Boy In Luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: A Bunch of Asses

 

 

Namjoon loves his bros – but not in that way. Namjoon is NOT gay, and he tells himself that every time his hand brushes against another males and he is caught off guard, and every time he looks at that boy and his heart pounds so hard that it physically hurts him. And he assures himself that he’s just confused, and it is definitely not because he has fallen for Seokjin – never!

It all started with Namjoon’s crew wanting to go to Taehyung’s friends’ high school spring festival. The weather was nice and the boys had time to kill – and they were told that there would be pretty girls there. Namjoon barely knew Taehyung’s friends. He actually didn’t associate with anyone other than his crew which consisted of lazy Yoongi, smart Jungkook, Taehyung and just an overall , Namjoon.

When they arrived at the school, Namjoon didn’t pay much attention to anything. He was busy playing games on his phone and on a lollipop, as usual.

“Hey guys, you actually came!” Jimin raised his hand and Taehyung did the same. Then they began to wave at each other like little children, smiling and laughing for no apparent reason. Jungkook just looked at them like they were crazy while Yoongi just stood there looking like he was just tired. Meanwhile, Namjoon continued playing his game, not giving any s at all. “You guys don’t look too excited.”

“Well, there’s not much to be excited about, really.” Jungkook stated bluntly.

“Trust me, there is. Follow me!” Jimin chirped and Taehyung followed excitedly. The rest of them idly strode after.

They ended up stopping in front of a classroom on the 2nd floor of the school building.

“Here we are!” Jimin was so happy, it was almost contagious. Taehyung had obviously caught some of the happy virus.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and Jungkook looked unimpressed.

“And where exactly are we?” the smartass folded his arms, raising his right eyebrow in question.

“You’ll see!” Taehyung responded instead. Apparently he knew about this too.

When the group of boys entered the room, they heard small chattering noises. Except for Namjoon, everyone else was laughing but he didn’t care. He stood outside the room, playing on his phone and on his never ending lollipop.

“Hey Namjoon, you need to see this!” he heard Yoongi call from inside. But he was almost finished level 43 of Candy crush and he was not about to give up on that over some stupid thing Taehyung and his friend prepared. No matter what it was!

Ten minutes passed by and the boys exited the room, all hyped and excited. Namjoon was still playing and his friends decided that he would not be interested in the festival so they told his they were leaving without him. “Yeah, yeah, whatever!” he waved his free hand into the air. He was not about the festival life at all.

But his legs were tired from standing and the ground was not sanitary enough for Namjoon’s royal to be seated upon so he decided that he would go inside the classroom and find a seat. When he entered the room, he spotted Jimin next to a fabric screen.

Why is there a divider in a classroom?

However, Namjoon could only find himself caring for a few seconds before he put his attention back onto the game. A few minutes passed and everything was going great until his phone suddenly turned off and Namjoon hissed at the stupid battery for being so useless.

“Dammit!”

“Hmm?” Namjoon heard a soft, melodic voice and it was beautiful. He felt his heart stop for a moment as he looked up from his dead phone and saw a beautiful fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter