returning

forever a VIP

( I had to do this after seeing BIG BANG' performance~ UWAH~ The changes in GD I can't even ; ; So beautiful to see him dancing around the stage and just.. sob. My heart was forever happy as a VIP and so, this is the result! Again, this is purely fan writing, and none of this happened that I know of. Calm yo' faces~! If you're cool with that, enjoy =w= I'll fix da mistakes later )

TOP was elated to see the changes in his leader.

It took a while, but eventually with a little ushering and talking from the rapper, TOP and some others were able to convince him to become more busy instead of hiding away from everything. An "I don't feel well" once a blue moon turned into not showing up or wanting to go out at all nearly twice a week, and they knew they had to stop it. Of course, it wasn't easy. G-Dragon often had temper flares from the combined stress and the fact that he was being nagged to do what he didn't feel like doing. In the end though, it proved the best.

He was solemn, but the more time passed, Seunghyun saw the man's distant expression melt into more smiles, a lighter bounce in his step, and hidden laughs.. One says 'hidden' because he would stop immediately during maknae's silly movement during dance practice if he was seen. He would catch TOP, catching him, and throw him a quick glare that was easy to see past; it was more of the teasing kind, and TOP in return would feel better, and the whole room would light up with the combined feel-better moods. 

After all, with Daesung joining them and preparing for their 2NE1 performance, all the boys were more than happy to see their band mate back on their side, back with his wide smiles and light, joking demeanor. It effected the others, plus maknae's usual antics, it was impossible for there to be a frown in that room. Taeyang would occasionally come in and they would by strutting around and to TOP's surprise, Jiyong even joined in on the ruse once or twice. 

He was coming back.

Back at the dorm however, he was a little less than joyful. He still had some negative feelings built up, as expected. A person couldn't expect the man to change in a day when it took so much for him to hit that near-bottom in the first place. Changes were evident though, as were seen when the leader would exit his room more frequently. When the others sat around to talk whenever they had a break in their busy schedules, instead of an empty seat, they'd turn to find Jiyong there. They'd turn to him, and he'd look back at them, almost daring to ask what they were looking at. The others didn't mind though, they knew Jiyong had a strong personality and didn't want to be questioned. It was just in his DNA. He didn't want to bee seen as weak, or asked about why he did what.. TOP actually admired this about him, and the others respected it, smiling internally as they returned to their conversation.

When it came time to practice, that was when they'd see him shining through, the performer they were nearly afraid of losing. G-Dragon tried hard to keep a stoic expression whenever Seungri tossed his hips in with a little added flair or totally blew off the choreography just to give his hyungs a laugh. He turned around frequently to hide a smile or coughed to cover up whenever he let slip a laugh. He knew everybody knew what he was doing, but that didn't stop him. He was just like that, complicated in his own, stubborn Kwon Jiyong way. 

Days turned to weeks, slow walk-throughs turned into flying through the entire choreography as much as their practice time would allow. Daesung and Seungri caught on quickly while TOP, usually a little shy about his moves, was in such a good mood that he hadn't held back at all, earning him some curious glances from his leader. One particular time during their last run-through was one that he'd never forget. 

The music was quickly coming to an end, members gliding to their spots and going through the rehearsed movements almost flawlessly as the last chorus played. TOP was practically lost in the world were it was just them four, getting lost in the music (it happened to also be one of his favorite songs) before stopping, waiting for his cue to turn and grinning to himself as he heard Jiyong's distinct voice joining the music, followed by Seungri's. With a last "Oh ma god", they finished off the song with a bang, striking their individual poses as the music died down quickly (their live performance wouldn't allow them to linger, so they didn't want to get used to dragging out the song). Each of the four stayed still for a few moments, breathing a little heavier from the effort but smiling nevertheless on another flawless practice.

Daesung looked at Seungri, Seungri looked at TOP, and TOP looked to his right at Jiyong, who he found was already looking at him. He doesn't know what came over him at the moment, but the tall rapper smiled and wiggled his hips around, winking as he nudged the other with his shoulder. Jiyong's eyes widened, then nearly disappeared as he laughed, clapping his hands before bringing one up to cover his face. Seunghyun bit his lip, feeling a small wave of embarrassment but then laughing along, not even aware he was tensed up until he felt his shoulders relax at hearing the other man's laugh; he hadn't even tried to hide it. 

TOP turned to the other two for their reactions to see they were grinning quietly seeing the two's interactions, Seungri bouncing a little in place. TOP turned back to Jiyong and found he had already quieted down. Puzzled, and a little worried the moment was short lived, he raised an eyebrow questioningly. 

G-Dragon just half-smiled and shrugged, showing no signs of reverting back to a person of hidden smiles and distant looks. Instead, he moved closer and leaned up to quickly kiss TOP's cheek. It was chaste, and afterall, they had kissed before so it wasn't a huge deal. It was more of a sign of thanks, one of pure gratitude and it conveyed more than if he was to just say the words. Seunghyun blinked and lightly touched his cheek, nodding and eyesmiling before Jiyong nodded and saluted him back, grinning as he turned and promptly exited the practice room to change. 

Kwon Jiyong, G-Dragon, rapper extraordinaire, master of confidence and ruler of the stage, was back.