Fall

The Dear Diary.

And then, One day, Our love story started.  Transferring from province to city was hard for me. I faced some sort of problems that strikes me and yet again, you we're their to comfort me. You gave me 10 reasons not to like you, but you gave me 10,000 reasons to love you.

When my house contract ended, you help me find a new one. And you gave a beautiful option to choose for. Know what is it? It is when you offered me your room. We started living in the same roof. (separate rooms) I had my room in 3rd floor and you we're in the 4rth floor. I couldn't tell you how thankful i am because i gained convenience but not just that, I also gained care from you.

We started setting up rules and regulations in house, specially our responsibilities in cooking every meals. If i was the one cooking, you'll gonna do the dishes and its the same opposite as you are. Our landlord witness everything, the funny jokes, the not so interesting stories and the lovable interaction.

You helped me to know what should i do and not do. Your bargaining with me specially when it comes to fashion styles and as usual. You will never win with me.

I started knowing every details of you. You hate luxury things. You hate veggies, You hate the usual and common things. I promise, You we're one true nerd person in my eyes. But when you smile, It feels different, when you brag on to me, i wasn't really angry, I just laugh because I'm happy that you are concern to me. And when you cook, yes, I usually complained about it, but the real thing is? I do like it alot.

Because you we're fan of cooking at home, You always cook and I didn't have the chance to cook for you because I slept alot.

Up until, July 13, 2015. You gave me a bouquet of blue flowers. Blue roses? Seriously? Blue roses doesn't really exist. but you really made it. I was surprise. I was happy and i am giggling. The thought of you giving me blue roses is awesome. and It flashback to me the story behind that blue roses.

We we're quarreling that time, I can remember the reason but I still remember that we made a bet. And If you win, I'll pay dinner with you, and if you lose, you'll gonna give me blue roses as soon as possible. I won, You reacted like you dont want too. because, Blue roses doesn't really exist and I thought, you'll not gonna give me blue roses anymore. but I was shocked.

You noted, The day we first meet. and yeah, that that 5 months ago, our destiny cross. I couldn't sleep easily, I wanted to talk to you and tell you Thank you, I do love it a lot. but i hesitate first. until I couldn't take it anymore, I went to your room and say,

 

"What's this?" w/ a serious face. And you just smile, you didn't answer me, and so I repeated my question, I said what's this? You looked at me and smiled again.

The next thing I did? I gave you my warm hug saying thank you. :) I went back to my room and sleep.

But this was the complications. We should not engaged in a relationship because we're in the same roof. So I dated somebody else and made everybody think that He was the one I like. Why? Because We're in the same department, we work together and we even live together in one house but different room.

I couldn't think straight and I thought, thus It would be the only way to stop the rumor about us but I started loving you a lot in spite of the other guy I dated was so kind. If the whole story was twisted, him will be the complication. He was like a dream boy to me because he was super kind. He spoil me a lot. And it feels like the effort he was doing is too much to break his heart. But why? Why do when I'm with him, I think of you a lot. Why do I couldn't stand with you, When all I wanted is to be with you. Why do this things are happening to me? I mumbled.

Loving you would cause too much pain for other people especially to the other guy. But I caused too much pain to you though. There are times that I wanted to cry while seeing you. There are times I wanted to hug you in front of other people but I couldn't. There are times that I wanted to be kissed by you anywhere but It's forbidden. And it hurts me more than you. It hurts me not to say I love you to you. It hurts me not to hold your hands and hug you. It hurts me seeing you sad because of me. It hurts me seeing you crying because of me. But I couldn't do anything. I wanna be the reason why you smile, I wanna be the reason why you change, I wanna be the reason why your eyes are twinkling, I wanna be the reason why you wanted to cook.

Is betrayal is justifiable at this moment? Am I doing it wrong? Am I choosing the wrong path? I dont know! The only thing I know i I love you and even if I cant tell you personally, I will always do. If your feelings one day, for me is gone, I'll be happy looking at you in a far away, saying, I Love you and no one can replace you in my heart.