I hope you understand.

Behind The Mask/ The Lost Runaway

Ji Yong stared mindlessly at the rain falling on the windowpane.

"Rainy window..." he thought silently to himself.

"YO! Ji?" 

Taeyang's voice snapped him back to reality.

"Hm?" 

"jja-jeung-na" Taeyang expressed softly while shaking his head. "Pay attention."

"Mianhe" 

"What do you think our new concept should be? We're past the cute-like feel. We're older now. Plus I don't think I can stomach the thoughts of the outfits they could make us wear."

Ji Yong looked over at Taeyang with a serious expression.

"Hmm. Let's do a prince charming feel? Fairytale wonderland. I'll sweep you off your feet!" 

"Babo! You're saying that to go directly against what I just said! There's nothing more cute-feel than a prince charming fairytale concept!"

Ji Yong got up from his chair and strolled over to his best friend, leaned in close to his face and gave him a half smile.

"Eh? You want it to be a y prince charming fairytale concept? Pyun Tay." Ji Yong said jokingly.

"I can't even deal with you right now. I'm going out for a drink. I suggest you do too, and in like 2 hours lets come back with our heads in the game and get some reasonable discussion out of the two of us." 

Taeyang pushed Ji Yong to the side slightly so he could get up out of his chair. Ji Yong stepped back with his half smile still plastered on his face. Once Taeyang got his jacket on his smile turned into a small frown. He grabbed Taeyang's shoulder before he walked out of the door.

"Young-bae." He paused.

Taeyang looked back at his friend.

"2 hours right? I'll be here. Until then make sure to take care of yourself okay?" Ji Yong said in a serious manner.

"Of course Ji. I always do. What is up with you today you're in such a weird mood. Sheesh, I can't handle you on days like this really.." 

He continued to mutter to himself while he walked out of the studio door.

After a few minutes Ji Yong pulled out a piece of paper, grabbed a pen, and jotted down some words. Before grabbing his jacket and shutting the lights off in the studio he looked back into the room and stared for a few moments blankly.

"I hope you understand." he thought to himself. 

He turned and shut the door behind him.


"What the f*** do you mean he's gone?" TOP asked in a slightly worried tone.

"I mean he's gone dude. He left this note. He ran away somewhere for a while I guess, said he needed to clear his head." Tayang responded.

"What does the note say?" Daesung said.

Taeyang picked up the letter and read it out loud.

"Dear members, no...friends, no... family, really.

For the past few weeks my mind has been clouded. Although I enjoy the spotlight, fame and our VIPs attention, I feel it is necessary for any human being to be able to spend time alone and away from everyone, even if their name is G-Dragon. I feel robbed of this 'luxury' (I really view it as a luxury now.) I didn't want to bring this up to you in person because I know we are in the middle of planning a comeback. I knew if I were to express my feelings it would lead to the president calling for a mandatory vacation for everyone. I didn't want to bring everyone down, and not only that but even the mandatory vacation he were to give us wouldn't soothe the pain that has been inside me for sometime now. I need to be completely off the map. Away from everything and everyone I know, just for a little bit. This isn't goodbye forever, I promise you that. Please complete as much as you can for this comeback while I'm gone, heck maybe this little stunt I'm pulling off will give you some sort of inspiration to make a new song or even help with the concept? I know the president will be mad at me. I've already prepared myself for that. I have a pretty good plan to make up for it when I get back. I promise it won't be for too long. I understand I have responsibilities here, and I will not leave you guys hanging for too long. I am your hyung and I promise when I get back I will be 100% ready to roll, if anything with new ideas and inspiration for the long future ahead. I hope you understand. Saranghae.

-Kwon Ji Yong

Seungri sighed loudly.

"Well... I can't say I don't understand him. It makes sense. Especially since him and Kiko broke up not that long ago." Taeyang chimed in.

Just then the studio door opened.

"Why the hell did G-Dragon withdraw 300,000 from his bank account without telling me?" President Yang Hyun-Suk said while walking in, his expression slightly angry.

"Oh dear." Daesung took a seat.

"Well.... um... about that." Taeyang looked at their president with worry in his eyes.

Seungri filled with fear could hear TOP mutter a few cuss words under his breath.

 

 

 

Sorry for the long-ish wait for another chapter! Bad time to start writing this, that's my fault. It has been the last 2 weeks of the school semester and it's always so hectic. BUT HERE IT IS. And to apologize for the long wait I'm going to be posting chapter 3 right after this one! I wrote this chapter and it was so long so i split it into 2 chapters. I hope you're enjoying it and please let me know what you think! <3