Unsure

Behind The Mask/ The Lost Runaway

You find yourself in a dark warehouse. It's also dark outside, you're not sure what time it is. The only way you can see clearly is with the quick flashes of lightning that illuminate the room for only a few seconds of time. You feel kind of uneasy.

Something isn't right.

Suddenly the windows fly open and the strong wind and rain come shooting towards you, stinging your face. The windows fill with masses of different colors and textures of fabrics bursting into the warehouse, flying straight towards you. The never ending assault of the fabrics start to drown you and tie around your legs and arms and throat. You can't breathe. 

Someone help.

Anyone?


Your eyes shoot open and you find yourself wrapped up in your blanket as if you've been tossing and turning. Your alarm is going off.

"Jeeze..." you whisper to yourself while trying to escape from the blanket prison.

Eventually you find yourself free and hit the off button on your alarm. You yawn loudly and readjust your hair into a messy bun. You get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom you stare at your sleepy, unwashed face in the mirror, you look tired and sad.

Unhappy with what you see you splash some water on your face and then head to the kitchen to make some toast with jam and orange juice. You sit eating your light breakfast thinking about the nightmare you just experienced. The biggest thought that has been staining your mind for the past few weeks graces your mind. "is designing clothes really something I want to do with my life?"

You look at your clock on the wall and sigh.

"Guess I better get ready."

You hastily throw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and an oversized mesh black jersey with the number 90 on it and some plaid flats. You decide your hair looks fine enough in it's messy bun with some strands hanging down, you're not trying to impress anyone anyway. After brushing your teeth and apply light make up (just some eyeliner and mascara) you grab your messenger bag that is filled with various papers and notebooks and rush out the door towards your car that your parents gifted you for college. The weather in Oregon is beautiful this time of the year. It's not too hot or cold. The sun was shining and there were enough clouds for the sun to not be overbearing.

It's only a twenty minute drive from your apartment to OS Lux Academy of Fashion and Design. You parked your car and grab your messenger bag, laptop, and some old coffee cups that were trash out of the back. 

You get out of your car and start heading towards the school when your phone's notification sound goes off,

~"Swag."~ 

G Dragon saying swag catches your attention (which is why you set it as your notification sound) and you check your phone.

" Hey ____! I'm going to be a little late coming in today, please don't be mad! I know our early spring fashion show ideas need to be done today, I'll be in as soon as I can I promise. It's going to be so good I can feel it, please don't be stressed."

Even though Sarah told you not to stress, you couldn't help it. You've been stressing a lot lately. You take some deep breaths to help calm your rising anxiety and placed your phone back in your jeans pocket. As you were doing this you heard quick footsteps behind you, like someone was running. You quickly turned your head towards the sound and saw a shadow disappear around the closest corner of the building to you. You then proceeded to hear a loud noise like something metal hitting the ground towards the area where the shadow was, that was also shortly followed by a voice faintly saying a curse word. Just with that your interest was piqued. 

You grab your set of keys to hold which has a pepper spray attachment on it, just in case something goes wrong. You slowly walk towards the corner of the building, making your way to turn it.

"...Hello?" you spoke softly.

Nothing. You turn the corner and don't see anything. There is an overturned trashcan, which explains the source of the loud noise.

"Huh." 

You picked up the trash can and then placed the empty coffee cups that were also in your hand in the trash can. 

~"Swag."~

You pulled out your phone. 

"I'll be there in 2 hours."

Just as you were putting your phone back in your pocket you feel a hand grab your wrist. You screamed, but another hand covered your mouth.

"SHHHHHHHH! Please! I'm not going to hurt you please!"

You stopped the muffled scream. The man's hand rested on your mouth . You looked at him with desperate eyes. His mouth was covered with a black bandana, which should have made the situation seem worse by the looks of it, but when you looked at him in the eyes, his eyes were desperate as well. They seemed gentle and harmless. He slowly took his hand off of your mouth but kept a hold of your wrist.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?" you said in a slightly louder tone than normal.

"Please, try not to draw attention to yourself. I just need help and I think you can help me." He said with a hushed voice.

"I'm sorry but this situation is a little tense, and I'm going to need more information than what you're giving me." You replied matter of factly.

"Look. I can understand why you would question this right now..." He grabbed your other wrist and slowly walked closer to you facing you completely. You started slowly walking backwards closer against the brick wall that was behind you. "...But believe me when I say I need your help. I can fully explain when we are in a quiet space alone inside and I can explain myself. Do you have an office or studio here?"

Slightly scared you nodded your head.

"Please."

You looked at him in his eyes. They still looked desperate and were a little cloudy as if he was holding back tears.

He still had on his bandana and a black snapback hat on, which was backwards. He was wearing grey basketball shorts and a plain white v neck short sleeve shirt. 'This guy needs to get out of the 90's hip hop style" you thought to yourself to lighten the mood of the situation.

"Take off your bandana." 

He seemed hesitant to do so. Why would he be-

just then he took it off. Your face turned to utter surprise as you saw who was in front of you. This isn't real. Is this real?

"Are you fuc-are you who I think you are?"

"Please don't freak out."

"G Dragon? Kwon, Jiyong?" you said with a slightly loud expression.

 

 

 

 

Annndddddd this is the beginning of what I hope to be a great Fanfic that many people will enjoy! Let me know what you think?? ^_^