Chapter 1

The price of misfortune

They stayed a long time and so they did not want to separate for fear that one of them disappears.

Luhan profited from to rest his hands on hips Sehun fine and breathe the sweet smell muscée. All this him had missed so much!

Stay in touch with the mother of the latter allowed him to learn about his health and to know its address. He wanted so much to come unannounced and brighten the sublime face that haunted her mind. The face of the person he loved. The face of his angel

When he learned the growing evil that gnawed Sehun, his heart had been terribly injured. Much more deeply than when he came to see him, hand in hand with another boy on campus who had Sehun views. When they made the presentations, the master organ of his chest was cracked. This huge wound had given him so much pain that he had begun to hate and feel bad feelings towards Kai. Nevertheless, he knew that the heart of Sehun could still wait and expect the claim.

However, he doubted that this one knew his feelings towards him. But he had promised to do everything to change this truth.

They finally decided to separate when they felt the presence of Kai. He violently grabbed and pulled Sehun of Luhan,causing the latter to sulk and to growl at that vacuum sudden presence that was felt between these arms. Then Kai had shaken his hand and launched on cheerfully:

"Welcome back Luhannie-Hyung! "

This lack of respect for his elder does not really missed him!

"Hmm, yes, hello to you too ..."

"What you become Hyung? I hope you will tell us next time. See you soon! "

He quickly shut the door but her could not reach its encadrure because of a foot having suddenly stopped his race.

With all his strength, Sehun pushed Kai and opened the door greatly .

"I'm sorry Kai but I have not finished with Lulu-Hyung, moreover I doubt whether it is came for you. "

Luhan not refrain from hide his smile. Sehun had always been very affectionate towards him. Perhaps luck might be on his side: They could live the rest of their lives together if Sehun managed to get rid of this damn cancer cell that lay in his lungs. And if he gave him free access to the key that was buried in his heart. Thus, it could take Kai and remove far from it. It was still necessary that Sehun feel the same feelings for Luhan it has to Kai. But yes, it was decided he would try his luck.

"Sehunnie" Luhan seized the arm of Sehun. "I can stay with you a while until it that I'm install? "And with these words, he smirked at Kai who was giving him the look of death.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg

Kai felt obliged to show a minimum "affectionate" with Sehun in the presence of Luhan

He decided to eat with them and cook. He would do Sehun regret it later ...

He was slumped on the table while eating lazily. His eyes never left Luhan who told his "wonderful and beautiful" adventures in China to Sehun . Why was this guy back? His life was practically perfect!

Listen to the words of Luhan did not interest him. China does not really marveled and to be frank, virtually nothing could catch the attention of Kai. Sehun had succeeded but the subsequently and soon Kai was wearied but it was too late for any turning back.

When it was all realized, he had just moved into a house with Sehun that this last had managed to acquire.

He remained with Sehun purely out of interest. But still it was agreed to focus a little to his "lover" so that the latter does not suspect anything.

When he had slightly forced Sehun to go to consult for his pain in his chest, history of pretending to be concerned about. He could not foresee that he would soon "be happy." When the latter had told him he had cancer, he felt finally free. His "boyfriend" not alive for very long, he no longer found themselves forced to lie to himself. He felt no pity but only a feeling of intense deliverance.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

While Sehun was into admiration about the amazing words of Luhan, he began to feel nauseous and he could clearly note that food dated back his stomach. He hurried to escape the kitchen and go to empty himself in the toilet.

He sat, exhausted, his arms embracing the cold toilet if his esophagus still would serve as a unusual way.

Luhan soon came to his side, him gently rubbing the back and whispering comforting words about his ears. He had a glass of water in one hand.

His presence soothed and comforted Sehun. He stood up with the help of Luhan, rinsed his mouth with the tap and accepted the glass of water.

Luhan quickly perceived that Kai was not around.  He forced Sehun to climb on his back and returned to the kitchen. What he saw led him into pure rage. Kai had not moved from his place, he was playing on his phone.

He took a chair, put it next to hers and put Sehun above. He sat down, gently took the head of his "angel" and placed it on his lap while watching his frail body with eyes filled with love.

He noticed that Kai did not react and did not concern the health of Sehun. He did not even bother to move his seat to check her lover! What kind of boyfriend was it?

Luhan leaned softly, grabbed strongly Kai's cheek and pulled.

"You are incredible! How can you stay still while Sehun not feeling well? "

"And? " Kai answered growling

"No, but that's not possible! You are idiot or what?? "Luhan's left hand set alone on the face of Kai.

"Get out of this house right now! "

"No! "Sehun got up instantly" Come Hyung, I'll show you your room. Kai, please clear the table while I show Luhannie Hyung his apartments. "

decorative-line-divider1.jpg

"Tell me, is it always like this?" Luhan gently Sehun's cheek

"Do not worry Hyung" he sighed "This is your room, the door to the right leads to the bathroom. "

"Wow! It's a lovely room! "

"The best for my Hyung" He smiled tenderly. "Rest well and stay here until you do decide to go, do not listen to Kai, he's a little poopers. "

"Thanks Sehun"

He took him into a hug before leaving.

On the way he leaned carefully on the walls. He felt exhausted.

Sehun cautiously returned to their room, he saw Kai, sat on the bed, his back facing the door. He went to him and entered into conversation:

"I'm sorry Kai"

"To?"

"For everything that happened today and especially for Luhan Hyung ... Forgive me, but it's my Hyung and it is finally back ..."

"Good"

"Good? You're not going to quarrel me ? Make me head?  Blame me? Ask me to put him on the door? I'm sorry,  but he not get out this house until he wants to leave."

"Ok" So saying ,Kai stood up and firmly gripped the arm Sehun.

"I'm sorry Kai ..." His voice trailed off in a whisper.

"Do not be," And as he finished speaking these words Kai raised his arm and his hand landed hard on the face of Sehun. Next he grabbed him by the collar and threw him cruelly on the floor. He straddled him and with one hand, he squeezed dryly and another, it struck him.

He finally let go Sehun when it was mess. His face was all red, superb hand mark on his neck, his eyes were red and tears that had dévalés his swollen cheeks had dried.

He left the room, taking care of the lock. He unlock later before Luhan understand all and that Sehun gets up to go to work.

Sehun when with him, remained on the cold floor immoblie for a long time. He heard Kai lock the door. At least he was in their room, not in the basement. After many minutes he painfully up and went to bed. He thought about what had happened but he did not want to Kai. He loved him.

 

 

 

a/n :

I'm sorry for the slightly late update, I've had and I'm having exams as quarter-end approach, I have to do an writing invention to make absolutely in the course of the week ...
In short, I think it will take some time but I would try to quickly update all the same. ;)
I hope you enjoyed this update and that you will share me your review. ^^

Thanks to my 8 subscribers, I love you ! ♥ And your presence makes me want to do every time more and better, I can not promise anything, but I swear I'll try !

See you soon ! ;D